Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

That picture is a oversimplification of events but yes

3 Likes

I have a few questions

1 w.i.t.c.h is an interesting case because the animation is not Disney but the comic was published as “Disney Italia” and the game is under the name of Disney

so I am asking if characters from this franchise can join the game?

2 why TS4 and ralph 2 had their characters for the premiere of the movie and new movies get their characters after x months
(was it just Disney marketing)?

3 will riley and bing bong join the game (because bing bong “is dead” and riley is human and the movie focuses on emotions)

1 Like

Does the team like Rickrolls?

3 Likes

Cough Cough

Kim Possible screams for three years.

Ah well. It is what it is. :grin:

(Can’t complain too much when we got Treasure Planet characters.)

6 Likes

I just realized that lol

Well I am sitting back now…

If Edna is added, I bet one of her friendships will be Jack-Jack
Bonus points if you know why

Auntie Edna

(not sure if this is looked down upon but, bumping this)

Oh i see why…

Are there any plans to add Disney junior’s characters?
For example, Sofia the first and Elena of Avalor.

I see this question a lot! The answer to this is far less interesting than I think players think. We considered adding him very early on but we moved in a different direction. His enum stayed in the game much longer than we considered him. I hope this answers your question!

10 Likes

Steven from Steven Universe, probably

3 Likes

I hope you figure it out, there have been lots of nice concepts for the classic females on the forums in the past. And thanks for answering our questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hehe, just thought I ask for fun Leaf, but if it is completely fair if you can’t choose between dogs and cats :-).

@Leaf In terms of women characters that are from the older movies I don’t think they have to necessarily be harder to make kit wise, it is mostly about having them less attack focused and instead more Support and Charm focused for example :-).

Most people in the Heroes part of the Q&A said that they wanted Support characters, and so I decided to make this poll in order to give some kind of sample to you at PerBlue in terms of what kind of Support sub-type we want to see the most, and so far Cleanse(Team Deuff Removal) is leading.

2 Likes

I actually thought that was Rickroll link and clicked on it… I’m actually disappointed that it wasn’t.

4 Likes

So will Lumiere ever be added to the game?

My disappointment is immeasurable. And my day is ruined.

4 Likes

All the time… :eyes:

10 Likes

Nope, but I’ll look it up!

I don’t have any updates for it this week! We’re in a QA cycle right now but I’ll have changes next time!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney