Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

I know, but it’s still weird.

Can you please make City Watch easier, and less of a pain to complete? Like, stop enemies from suddenly becoming super powerful and indefatigable?

An incredible feat in animation would be seeing Tamatoa as an animated hero in the game!

4 Likes

Yes! Quite a few of us read the forums regularly, including myself

9 Likes

To add on, he appears as a mystery chip in Epic CW

4 Likes

I know. I feel it too. My boi is being ignored.

They are the same process.

Bugs and Mickey within three feet of each other is awesome tbh (daffy and Donald was better tho)

Wait really

PB has said numerous times, including in this thread, that they aren’t allowed to talk about unreleased heroes.

1 Like

I hope not

He does. But since you can’t use him you can’t get any skill chip drops :man_shrugging:

These are some great ideas…thanks for the suggestions!

5 Likes

Dr. Drakken was leaked via a memory deal. Also, they talked about Lumiere, so… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Everyone knows Drakken is coming so they can talk about him. A datamined hero on the other hand is a no. Drakken is all but released currently.

They technically still are unreleased…

Okay, this one may be a weird question, bot how are the four of you talking to us right now communicating if at all?

Cuz I have this image of you four sitting around four computer monitors laughing and pointing out what’s happening and discussing who is taking which questions, but cuz of COVID that might not be happening? Are y’all in a discord call or something?

7 Likes

Yeah, but if they ignore it then it’s probably not because they didn’t see it.

1 Like

Glad you like them! You’re welcome!

Probably Zoom

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney