Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

Alright everyone! It’s about time to head out! Thanks for the great questions everyone, sorry we couldn’t get to all of them. Bye!

18 Likes

Not sure it was asked but I have some questions there for fun:

• What do you find personally the most attractive mode in the game? Which is the least attractive? Why?
  • If you could only add another hero from already existing franchises who would they be (WiR, Incredibles, Pirates, Inside Out, Treasure Planet, etc.)
  • Do you think some heroes are forgotten in terms of stats? Or should have some stat they don´t currently have (like when you added Jack Sparrow Armor Negation with R19 or Vanellope Reality Negation with R17)?
5 Likes

I asked before, but why was Angel added and not Slushy? Slushy appears in more episodes than Angel. I would not mind both

Peace out. Thank you for answering all our questions, as always!

3 Likes

Before Covid we did sit around a table in a meeting room with our laptops. Right now, we’re in a zoom talking while we each answer the forum posts.

17 Likes

Thanks everyone for hanging out with us today! Sorry we couldn’t answer all your questions, but it’s been fun!

10 Likes

Man… most my questions didn’t get answered.

Send the zoom invite
/s

4 Likes

See ya, hope y’all have a good time!

Bye! Thanks for taking the time to chat with us! See yah next time!

(Or not. I swear I usually miss these things.)

7 Likes

See you guys next Q&A :grin:

5 Likes

May we see you next Live Q&A! :grin:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks everyone! Sorry if we didn’t get your specific question - there are soooo many! :heart:

21 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney