Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

Glad to hear Leaf ^^.

And thought I ask this question if okey.
Q: I remember from the last Live Q&A that that some on the team likes the Legend of Zelda series, so I wondering if those who like Zelda games are looking forward to BOTW 2, Skyward Sword and any potential Zelda game that might come with the series 35th Anniversary? :-).

Great question! Unfortunately, I can’t answer this.

3 Likes

Which heroes are you guys unable to add into the game because of copyright?

(other than Tarzan)

10 Likes

I didn’t really think about questions so I’ll just make them as they come… :sweat_smile:

Any plans about making Badge Crates a bit easier to get? I find these crates to be really useful, but just some of them from some contests and special invasions, and the little amount of free ones from shops and guild perks doesn’t seem exactly enough…

2 Likes

Ooh this is one I’m curious to have answered.

This question is TotallyNot related to the game, but will the forums like limit ever increase?

We’re constantly brainstorming new ways to play the game, so you never know. Are there any board games mechanics that you’d like to see represented in the game?

2 Likes

Hello devs! I have a question right now.

Is it possible we could see new forum avatars soon? Such as ones maybe of our own choice?

6 Likes

More of a fun question because I was watching the movie, doing an elimination, and a concept series on it but who are your two favorite Alice in wonderland characters (classic). Mine are chess (Cheshire) and the caterpillar

2 Likes

Sneak peak is that it’s going to be called the Wish Crate :sparkles:

16 Likes

Do you plan to add Raya and the Last Dragon characters?

(This might be something your not allowed to talk about, but if it is, it would be awesome to have an answer!)

We like to have some heroes to straddle the line between Roles. We make them the Role they are officially by deciding which niche we feel they fit best.

I would like to see a monopoly-esc style mode.

So we get to chose our own rewards?

3 Likes

I have! I like it!

1 Like

Sound very promising, can’t wait!

15 Likes

I think it is like this:

/s

7 Likes

Our current crates are good!

But the Wish Crate will be better.

2 Likes