Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

Another question: How much fun does the dev team have creating heroes?

2 Likes

I love Spirited Away and Your Name. As for series, I think Cowboy Bebop is my favorite :thinking:

4 Likes

(I’m sure many people disagree)

9 Likes

Wait I’m thinking of a theory: someone last q&a said that one of their favorite films was Cinderella. Who is in Cinderella: the fairy godmother… :scream: I hope that it means what I think it means…

For the sake of the meme.

I answered this in the big Q&A list that will be released soon but I’m a big anime fan so I don’t mind answering again. Top three are: Ghost in the Shell, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Gurren Lagann. And above it all, everything Miyazaki.

What are your favourite anime? :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t want to ask for the elephant in the room but.
1° We will get more Contest Perks for the guild? We already have a overflow of them and having stamina cost reduced or a bigger discount in skills cost or SOMETHING else to spend them (that is USEFUL too, yes I’m seeing you guild crate) for the entire guild.

Apart of that.
2° Can you check again if you could power up a little more the Friendship power ups from missions? Having to actually level up to Red + “who knows what will be enough” rank a hero that you actually get months ago to pass the friendship campaign, just because you want to experience the story, and discover that you also need to upgrade other 3 heroes that you haven’t touched because you are upgrading you heroes of the top to catch up to the latest rank. Is discouraging.

3° Exists the possibility to have a “Raid Epic City Watch” ticket? for once I don’t care to get random chips from heroes unlocked to Red rarity in the raid that could actually help me to get some for those Heroes that can’t survive in Epic mode because the ridiculous combos you see there.

4° Exists the possibility to have more difficulties with more Heist tokens as reward in the future. This isn’t priority by the way.

5° What happened to Elsa old costume? All that effort in that was eliminated? Or that can be revived as a costume for her?. After all the work is already done, or that require more that we know to actually work?

6° There are some borders and challenges that hasn’t been released but they are listed as “?” Mark in the cosmetics list. But has passed months since them got listed as that. The project was cancelled? Or what happened?

7° Also talking about them… Exists 2 challenges that are listed in the cosmetics list BUT aren’t available anywhere. This is the “Low energy” and other one can’t remember currently. The question is: They we’re forgotten? Or they aren’t supposed to be available?

8° In the left side of the the normal market we can see a blank space there. Exist the possibility to have a building (Like the scraped Vault) there to be the link to the Badge/Memory market? Having to scroll around the shops to actually get there is sometimes annoying.

9° Since you can ask for the license of Disney/Pixar content here. That includes Disney+ exclusive content?

10° If you choose a Movie IP like “Aladdin”, “Hercules” or “Tangled” you will stick only with Movie content or you can expand to the TV series characters created… Like Mechanicles, Tundra, Mirage, Mozenrath, and Eden from Aladdin Tv series, Icarus and Cassandra from Hercules serie, or Cassandra, Varian or Zhan Tiri from Tangled series.

3 Likes

I am panicking… I cannot think of questions to ask :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

well if it’s revenue then it’s okay, but if something based on engagement like hero rank upgraded per user , in s21 it should be going down as it takes insane amount of stamina and bad deals

The list of heroes in this bucket is very long. Star Wars and Marvel characters are completely off the table.

10 Likes

Yes! We’ll be giving away another awesome hero and much more! Stay tuned…

12 Likes

What’s you favorite kind of music? And who is your favorite artist?

I think some of the badges are under appreciated. Some just hit that spot, ya know? I love Paper Airplane… because I loved that Pixar short. Frankly making it white underrates it. :wink:

1 Like

That doesn’t really answer my question, but okay :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Speaking of Marvel…

Did you guys enjoy WandaVision? Or are you excited for Falcon & The Winter Soldier?

Mainly cause we already knew they weren’t coming lol

1 Like

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Boku No My Hero Academia, and Dr. Stone.

4 Likes

What about 20th Century (and Blue Sky)? Any plans for 2022?

3 Likes

Lots! It’s hard work but we love it!

:thinking:

Where did the ideas for creep design come from?

Do you guys base them off Disney characters then tweak them into darkness or are they just fresh inspiration from somebody’s head?

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney