Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

Would the Aliens from Toy Story or the Potato Heads make an appearance anytime soon since we recently got Hamm and Slinky not too long ago? They, alongside Dr. Doofenshmirtz, are the ones I’d most love to see in action!

2 Likes

What? She’s very bad currently :frowning:
Really happy about the upcoming refresh, the voices were listen

10 Likes

Sorry @Disney-Fan :frowning_face:

8 Likes

giphy-1
Oh boy I’m more than 20 minutes late!

11 Likes

Any chances for Sky High to come due to it’s low popularity?

2 Likes

I have! It was visually stunning.

5 Likes

It already has.

15 Likes

That is a very good question. I don’t think we’ll see them soon but they are possible.

2 Likes

(so that’s why i haven’t received a notification regarding likes, yet…)

5 Likes

I love Tamatoa’s song! I wish that one day I can be as shiny as he is :sparkles: :crab: :sparkles:

6 Likes

How do choose the in-game designs for heroes that wear different outfits in their respective film? For example, why did you choose to make Hiro Hamada in his “regular urban look” while Baymax, Honey Lemon and Wasabi are in their superhero suit ?

2 Likes

On a similar note, is there a means to increase the character limit per post?

7 Likes

I am worried that he won’t be able to come to the game…

Q: I wonder, which of you at PerBlue are a dog person or a cat person? :-).

I probably said that! BOTW might be my ultimate favourite game of all time. Definitely waiting with bated breath for BOTW 2. Nintendo always delivers an amazing experience!

2 Likes

Lol, the irony.

8 Likes

We just love The Muppets! I don’t think there’s a more complex answer than this.

8 Likes

Then how come you have badges in the game referencing Mary Poppins?

2 Likes

I seem to have lost my questions I had saved, so I’ll go off the top of my head. :thinking:

• Are there plans to add a cosmetic crate which lets the player select which cosmetic they receive? There are hundreds of different items, and the chances of getting any one item is next to zero. (I’m guessing this is what the ‘Wish Crate’ is?)
  • Have any of the more creative concepts ever inspired a new gimmick (status effect, skill, etc)?

• There are wards all over the place (Invasion, CW, Heist). Why are they used so frequently, while effects that favor the player are limited to generic power-ups and weak, uninteresting boosters? In all seriousness, there is no noticeable difference when both slow and shield boosts are on, and energy regen feels like it’s just my imagination.

• What design did you follow when creating the different modes? Was there a specific theme or a feeling you wanted to create in players, or was it something vague and uninspired like just trying to fill empty space? Some of them, like Heist, seem to be the latter, as it’s themed and named to be high-tension action-packed gameplay, but counterintuitively the gameplay is micromanagement, waiting around, and a notable absence of any sort of QoL update to make other people (the worst part of all) bearable.

I usually ask a fun question as well, but there’s been a lot of them so I’ll cut this short.

5 Likes

The memes worked!

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney