Live Chat Q&A: 3/17

A lot of heroes have either “When X falls under Y% health”, “dodge an attack and counter”, and reviving skills (not as much for the revive one). Any particular reason?

7 Likes

Does one of you watch DuckTales 2017?

6 Likes

Another Forum related question:

Will the topic post limit (it’s currently 10,000) ever increase?

8 Likes

Any chances for green skill, attack speed, and shield mod upgrades to be available in invasion?

10 Likes

Are you guys planning on doing anything special on the forums for the 3rd Anniversary of this game?

3 Likes

Putting these together to make it easier

4 Likes

Yellow is coming in two weeks. Newer servers (S21+) are a year or more away from R19. Does that mean it’ll take us a year to get Yellow? Or will it be separate from the badge progression?

Asking, because it seems logical, but also super tragic to wait that long. And I’m wondering if it’ll be a huge stamina investment like Red :frowning:

1 Like

Ok, i was expecting a little story related to why. But I guess that’s everything we are going to know currently.

7 Likes

As a S21 player, I need the answer to this question

1 Like

Welcome to the party! :tada:

6 Likes

What character do you relate to the most? In anything.

7 Likes

I’m just watching because I don’t have any questions lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Bumping this up so devs can see…

You mention in the Q&A answers thread that there are currently no plans to add live-action Disney Channel characters.

I want to know: is it even possible to have them in the game, period?

3 Likes

Hello, I have this question in mind, do you have any plans or ideas to improve the “original” creeps? (brutes, ninja, Mages, etc) because those infected are very weak compared to creep heroes
(Sorry for any typo, use google translator)

I believe we have a few badges referencing this movie. I really liked this movie when I was younger! It’s possible but most likely a long way off. Great question!

5 Likes

Poll for pb: which of my three favorite Disney films do you like the most?

• The adventures of Ichabod and mr. Toad
  • Who framed roger rabbit
  • Pinocchio

0 voters

1 Like

I am more of a dog person but I do love both.

2 Likes

You maybe should’ve made it so only the staff could vote in this poll…

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney