Live Dev Q&A - Dec 2022

Oh that makes sense

1 Like

I surely hope a Patch comes for Pirates soon tho. :slight_smile: I think I won´t patch someone not in my top say 10 at first.

2 Likes

Have y’all thought about adding something new in the game with new coins and a new shop?

2 Likes

Obviously it will be a while before it happens, if at all, but is it possible that, once modes have been updated, the economy has been stabilized, and most bugs have been exterminated, y’all will look in to designing new badges and/or going back up to 2 or 2.5 heroes per month?

Which game mode do you most enjoy playing, and why?

What’s your favorite animation in the game?

What hero do you use the most that you don’t see others using often, if at all?

2 Likes

@callmebeepme
Are you considering allowing the whole team to be usable in friend campaigns instead of one or two allies?

2 Likes

I have a question about friendship:

How do you decide on which friend would be most appropriate for the character?

2 Likes

Sometimes hiring more people doesn’t make things go faster. We try to make sure we have the right number of people to accomplish the tasks we have on the roadmap.

We don’t currently have a plan to add another color after yellow.

In some ways yes - it’s wonderful to see people continuing to play the game and give us great feedback. There are always new people coming into the game and there are a lot of people who’ve been here since beta! We haven’t exactly followed the path I expected to get here - our team has changed a lot over the last 2 years and we’ve had to make adjustments to what we wanted to accomplish - but I’m happy with where we are!

3 Likes

uhhhh maybe for TL 430? That´d be a nice tie in to the 130-230 stuff for Red and Yellow

3 Likes

:blush:

3 Likes

Going back over the already-asked questions reminded me of one more I wanted to ask: Favorite friendship campaign? (Redoing the Merida-Bogo campaign on a neglected account reminded me how much I loved their interactions…)

2 Likes

I really enjoy Arena! PvP is always really exciting to me

I LOVE the stop motion animation style of all the Nightmare Before Christmas heroes :slight_smile:

When I first started playing the game, I always had Moana in my lineup and I still enjoy seeing her there!

2 Likes

After creating new characters from a franchise that’s not in the game, how do y’all decide which team a franchise should go to?

2 Likes

A bit more serious question maybe, but hope that’s fine.

I wonder what you all think about a feature that rewards players for being loyal and playing day after day for a long time?
Not as good as VIP of course, but something in the sense of acknowledgement for that the player has been playing for years :-).

2 Likes

Thinking about it, is there some possibility that new heroes won´t be exclusive for half a year? I think the Sign In was changed due to exactly that.

1 Like

I would say that it depends on the Hero specifically.

When designing the Hero, we aim for ensuring that the Hero is represented accurately and that they have a great impact for players’ teams.

The gameplay and animation work together in order to achieve that for each Hero.

2 Likes

Do you ever looked a forumers concepts for inspiration when you make a character?

1 Like

I kinda miss Jack Sparrow´s one-shot pistol.

1 Like

Since this is a fun q&a any update on the emojis that have been added to the game but never released months later like the pirate ones and others
Same with the unreleased borders

1 Like

Hello!

I love what is happening right now with so many old heroes being refreshed. I have been waiting for Olaf’s refresh for a long time. However I am skeptical about a simple stat refresh, since his skills are very outdated and his damage is almost entirely reliant on basic attacks.

Any chance he may later be revisited with a full refresh? And are there any full refreshes planned within these upcoming patch refreshes?

1 Like

is there a possibility to make up a collection from the Mastery Shop special avatars?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney