Live Dev Q&A - Dec 2022

All the Disney Emojis should be available for the heroes we have in the game.
Some other emojis and borders are for our events team to use as prizes!

3 Likes

I see and thanks for the reply Verilla :-).

About Animation and Gameplay, if I can give a little suggestion I recommend having a increased Attack Speed Talent as some of the older character move a lot slower than some of the newer characters.
Like Nick would be a lot more viable damage wise if his Attack Animation was faster.

That said, thanks for all the hard work on the characters Verilla and I appreciate it a lot :-).

3 Likes

Also how do you guys decide who gets to go into a market slot and who doesn’t each month
Plus is their any possibility of expanding the number of hero chips in market shops

2 Likes

New heroes aren’t exclusive for half a year, they just aren’t immediately farmable in Elite Campaign for a few months.

Otherwise, these heroes can be gained through various crates, shops, or IAPs:)

2 Likes

I know that but will we ever see those said events it’s been months now since they were added and no way of getting them

1 Like

Could we possibly get Prize Wall Heroes in shops sometime?

1 Like

Our design team is working on refreshing the Market right now to make it better!

8 Likes

Which team in the game is y’all favorite?

1 Like

If a franchise is receiving its collection, does it mean it won’t get any new heroes, lately we got Kim Possible, Tangled, and NBC collections, so it’s still possible to get characters from these franchises later, or collection means it’s a final thing for them?

1 Like

Well yeah, that´s what I mean. I thought the Sign In heroes (at first) were changed due to that.

1 Like

It depends on two things: The first Hero from that franchise’s role and which team could use more of that role.

So, for example, if Blue has the least amount of Support Heroes, and the first Hero from a new franchise is a Support, we’ll add that Hero to the Blue Team.

1 Like

But this is the best place to get any chips…

All of them are outdated, and give nowhere enough to current needs.

The hero rotations really needs a change.
These crates only drop 1-5 hero chips, and we need +4000 of them!

1 Like

Yes, I believe the team composition was originally laid out in the Chapter 41 Campaign, but just for reference, as of Chapter 63, the teams are as follows:

Order Team
Leaders: Chief Bogo & Elastigirl
Members: Woody, Joy, Merlin, Pleakley
Former Member: Yzma

Tech Team
Leader: Shank
Members: Quorra, Tron Hiro, Yax, Gizmoduck

Tactical Teams (Combined)
Leaders: Calhoun & Judy Hopps
Members: Ducky, Bunny, Kristoff, Sven, Kida, Elsa, Goliath, Jumba, Gaston, Stitch, Darkwing Duck, Kim Possible, Mulan, Maui, John Silver, Baymax, and Captain Amelia

3 Likes

Any chance the Badge Bazaar could be included in this? I have seen badges costing 700k+ tokens, but we get 240k from invasion each week.

At least if they only gave bit-badges (badge that needs 20/30/40/50 bits to craft).

1 Like

Yes! We’re still doing full refreshes too!

6 Likes

Well the Blue Team is my favorite except it has the least Pixar franchises and I’ve been wanting to see more franchise on that Team

1 Like

There are two things I would like to ask

1. Is it possible for a franchise that already had a franchise trial to have another one later on? Of course giving the priority to ones that didn’t have it yet, but still.

2. Kinda related to the first question but a bit more in general. For heroes that didn’t get refreshed when their franchise trial came out, is it possible for them to still receive refreshes sometimes?

1 Like

Blue since it’s my favorite color

3 Likes

How do you all decide which heroes get what role and where they stand in battle

1 Like

Nope! We still plan to add heroes to collections even after they have talents, so collections will continue to grow.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney