Live Dev Q&A - Dec 2022

Yellow is my favorite Color but I’m good with the Red Team in the invasion but my Favorite is the Blue Team too because it has better units and characters with a lot of fan play

1 Like

It´d be funny if there was a Campaign Chapter with any of the heroes outside the groups (or more heroes) suddenly appearing.

1 Like

We decide that based on what heroes we’d like to hopefully see more and don’t get enough attention!

As Polaris mentioned, yes! We’re working on a market refresh so stay tuned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Which franchise do y’all think came with the best characters?

1 Like

@callmebeepme @SixtwoSix going back to my previous question are you considering allowing the whole team to be usable in friendship campaigns instead of one or two allies?

1 Like

I sure hope someday the Arena/CW/Coliseum crates would have their hero chip drops changed. At least 1x top red skill level would be nice. Or even like… 5… like in City Watch for Red Skill Chips.

1 Like

If not to serious of a question, I wonder how the 3 extra badges for stages are decided out of all of the available badges?
Like the 4th, 5th and 6th badge on a stage :-).

1 Like

Absolutely! Thank you for your questions! It’s always an awesome time.

That’s a brilliant suggestion and we greatly appreciate it! We actually are looking into that for Heroes.

Thanks again for your support, hearing from you and everyone else really means a lot to all of us here.

3 Likes

Plans to make mission speedups more available, at least via deals or somewhere(?), because this item appears very rarely and it’s hard to get memories for new heroes or refreshed heroes.

1 Like

Yes and yes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just wonder one thing. Why not give every hero Tenacity/Evasion… or both… somewhat close to 340.

Like I know Bellwether and now Cinderella give Tenacity but uhm.

1 Like

How could you tell if certain heroes need a refresh?

1 Like

Loutre, what characters are coming in 2023 to the Game???
When Audrey Will be farmeable???
The’re Will be more characters from other Disney TV animated shows in the Game???
There Will be more suprise in the future???

1 Like

Do you check players’ tier lists to see if the hero needs refresh or only checking via your data?

1 Like

Would be nice if the bundles were refreshed. I still see 15 premium stamina for 446 and smh.

2 Likes
  1. Can´t be said
  2. Someday yes
  3. and 4. maybe?
1 Like

Disney will come after us if we told!

10 Likes

Disney Police :police_car:

2 Likes

First, thank you so much! That’s very kind of you.

For Main Campaign, my favorite is Chapter 63, “The Sunless Sea.” Since we’re returning to an older area, I tried to do something with the narrative that we hadn’t before. I hope you enjoy it!

For Friendships, it’s a little silly, but I think it might be the Friendship Quest for Mayor Bellwether and Demona, “Gal Pals.” I love all of them but the pun in the last line was a special treat for me that I hope other people didn’t mind.

2 Likes

We’ll consider adding mission speed-up IAPs, and I’ll look into where it might make sense to reward them more :slight_smile:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney