Live Dev Q&A - March 2022

They could certainly use more Normal Crit and/or Armor Negation then :grin:

Have them at Max, but still ehhhr.

Ahh that’s cool! Likewise! You’ve been doing great work, then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the game artwork is fantastic.

2 Likes

Honestly, a lot of us would appreciate if it was a costume as well! :wink: Unfortunately costumes take just as much effort, time and energy (sometimes even a little more) to approve as a brand new hero, so we choose to focus on getting new heroes into the game for you all.

1 Like

I would definitely pick Steven Universe! So many great characters to pick from there!

1 Like

That’s the hope! We are in the early stages of brainstorming some new things for the game. Are they’re any types of modes in particular you’re hoping to see come to the game?

Not permanent modes like Heist or Invasion, but the design team is working on some more modular events (like the Prize Wall) to keep things fun and fresh.

Hello! I do keep an eye on the game economies - we have excellent data and graphs that I look at each day. It’s pretty easy for us to make adjustments to the deals to give more stamina (for example). I know that we’re behind in scaling some of the resources in some places.

For the game modes being stale, I know :sob: It’s one of many things on my list!

:heart: It’s so good to see you! I do read the forums everyday but don’t post much anymore.

6 Likes

I sometimes think about how much fun it would be to turn the Lost Boys from Hook into game characters! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Definitely glad you take the time to take part in the Q&As Polaris ^^.

You still mean a lot to the community afterall even if now as the Product Owner :-).

5 Likes

Well sometimes we would maybe appreciate that over a new hero. Maybe if there is a squeeze available in the schedule someday?

Wouldn’t mind a Prize Wall for old hero and some costume bits.

2 Likes

Please buff Judy question mark!

Oh and I sure hope Prize Wall starts to scale a bit better as more heroes come :wink:

A bit curious, in terms of the "Badge of " series with the cats, are there any reasons why it is just cats and not mixed between cats and dogs? :-).

As a dog person it would be fun seeing more dog badges in the game.

I’m up for anything, and always interested to see new mini-game type things like the Prize Wall and Trial Events!

I’d recommend that anything that gets worked on:

• Allows the player to choose their difficulty, or scales based on their max ranked heroes
  • Provides rewards that are worth the time it takes to play the mode
  • Is playable for the full duration that it’s available for
  • Allows a wide selection of possible heroes to use and team compositions
  • Is fun!

:smiley:

1 Like

This is fairly interesting to see. (Not my main)

Oh, if it is possible, could be the Surge scaling altered a bit? It’s pretty bad ngl.

Top guilds Can reach only like tier 25. One needs a semi-broken one to reach tier 100. Surely that is not the aim.

Lore has it, because the game is set in the internet, cats have been steadily leaking into the game in the form of Badges! Just some of that good, old fashioned cats-on-the-internet overflow.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the work you put into this game. I agree that I’d love to see a new game mode of some sort, but on the spot I’m forgetting cool ideas im sure I’ve discussed in the past.

This isn’t really a question for this space, but the larger question thread here.

If I might have a request, some Egyptian Cat badge someday please? Or Persian? Or Manx (with no tail)?

I think I would like a feature that lets you over time duplicate badge bits, like a science lab where you can maybe choose to duplicate specific badges, like an offline gain thing :-). Maybe 3-5 slots? Not sure what the max amount would be, but at least a full badge I think.

Not sure if this is a mode per say, but it could be an interesting feature of some sort to help badge grind wise.

And yeah, Scavenger Hunts mode is going well :-).
Anything we can hear about how the progress is going on in terms of Scavenger Hunts mode?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney