Questions for PerBlue: March 2022

Post your questions here and we’ll do our best to answer them by Friday (3/25) so make sure you get your questions in by Tuesday (3/22) at 12pm CT!

12 Likes

I have a hero specific question. If Mirabel was going to be planned to be in the game, is she going to be a case similar to Anna like finding a skillset that fits her?

2 Likes

Will there ever be a focus on tv specific characters?
Given that there are only 18 right now, they definitely feel underrepresented.

Anne Boonchuy, Sasha Waybright and Marcy Wu are the three I’d most like to see ingame, from the show Amphibia.

A spam list of characters is not a question.

And “Will you add X” is not a question the devs answer, ever.

12 Likes

Is there a chance that characters from Luca will be in the game?

1 Like

They will not answer this.

2 Likes

As for my official question:

Since we’re super far behind on Refreshes and the recent stat buffs have been super underwhelming, are there any plans to rapidly increase the pace of Refreshes and stat buffs so that we’re not waiting and starving for 2 months just for one hero to get barely-noticeable buffs?

8 Likes

If it is possible to answer:

We will potentially see in the future “Mod Disassembly” and 5th and 6th upgrade. I understand it is some booby trap stuff, but considering we now have 295 hero and skill levels (255 at least for the purple) it would be nice seeing some update to mods. They have been ignored for so long.

Another thing would be if it is possible to change Invasion a bit to have more upgrade pieces. We got 90 for eternity, but now we have 175 heroes in, each possibly needing some. I don´t say it should necessarily catch up, but they should at least somewhat scale with the number of heroes in the game.

Oh and I would like
REFRESHED MARKET, BLACK MARKET, MEGA MART FOR GOLD ONLY (and with more meaningful stuff, not just white-purple badges/bits in case of “Market”) - whole badges in Black Market / Mega Mart can cost over 10K diamonds and… most players don´t have such at hand. If it was priced with gold, it would be much better - or, at least change all bits and badges shown there to Gold.
and
REFRESHED BUNDLES - only the Skill Point Consumables is a good one, others suck immensely.
Would I like 400K Mod Power for 6,000 diamonds? Or 80 Sheriff Chips for 12,000 diamonds?

6 Likes

Will direct to video sequel characters be in this game besides there are some badges from this game are there?

I don’t think that’s possible.

How does PerBlue take current Disney TV series characters after Kim Possible, given that there are none currently in the game?

When Will the Wish Crates Return back to the Game?

We cannot answer questions about future heroes coming to the games.

11 Likes

And there you have it, folks. Like I said earlier.

5 Likes

What about my question? I wasn’t asking for Mirabel. I just a little curious.

Mirabel’s pretty easy to make a kit for. Observe:

Will you guys refresh the red skill crates to like 150 skill chips to 500 or something? I’m having a hard time getting the red skills that I want.

Or even reduce the cost of enchanting battle badges? Having a hard time enchanting them.

That is a question that would only work if we were to have her in future so it cannot be answered.

7 Likes

I’ve played a lot of mobile games where it seemed to be going well and there was a constant stream of content, then suddenly it’s announced that the game won’t receive more updates and fans are left sad and sometimes even confused. Obviously you don’t know when Disney Heroes will be done or if you did wouldn’t be addressing it here of all places but I’m just curious how much life you think the game has left? Would be nice to know from a long time supporter who worries about these sorts of things.

1. Any change in plan for Red Skill Cost? Right now it is insane and it is gonna get worse and worse until it is no more acceptable by players

2. Will you guys ever increase the mod upgrade pieces from Invasion and Challenger rewards? Increase the hero chip rewards from Challenger?

3. Could Daily diamond deals be changed? The price is too much and the things offered are just horrible. 12000diamond for 80 hero chips? Please… We are not stupid

4. Will you guys increase the effect/bonus of friend power-ups? They are not as helpful as one might think and we need too many of it to pass a friend campaign

5. Will you guys adjust the friend campaigns? Right now it is horribly hard. The enemies have everything maxed, mean while we have nothing :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: great… Just great

6. Could Invasion rewards, sign-in rewards be increased? They are outdated

7. Could the mission speed increase? It takes too long to do one and it is just not helpful…at all

8. Could you guys decrease the needed amount of bits to craft badges? It is insane how many you actually need to crate 1 single badge and it keeps getting worse :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

9. Could you guys simplify the badge crafting tree? Why do you always want to make us suffer?

10. As far as I can remember, when a hero is selected as an assist in friend campaign, they will not appear as enemy. But it has changed. For example, in Bagheera-Baloo campaign, they have Nemo as an assist, yet he still appear as an enemy. Is this intended or just simply over-looked?

11. What is the process of choosing enemies for friend campaign? Sometimes I can’t help but feel like you guys are trying your best to make sure we can’t use 1 hero to solo their campaign :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: whatever happens to “you don’t need all heroes maxed”? Is this all lie???

12. Could you guys increase or scale the amount of hero chips we get from elite? Giving us more diamond crates DOES NOT solve this problem :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I have 5 hero chips needed from 600 diamond crates :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: yeah… Really helpful…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney