Live Q&A: September 2021

This thread is for questions you would otherwise never get an answer for, as you are talking to the developers of PB themselves
Loutre, on the other hand, is always available to answer patch notes related questions

Anyways, I have no questions, so I’m just gonna watch this :popcorn:

Way too good, in fact

5 Likes

No plans for a Discord server for DH right now as that would be a very big undertaking and right now it’s just me! A whole Discord server for DH would require a lot more work than any of our games in beta.

8 Likes

I wonder… is there some Snow Leopard-ish Disney character?

I mean, there are 2 tigers (Rajah and … Shere Khan who might or might not come someday)

Wait…

This would be some character to make kit for!

(few second appearance like Finnick, Mr.Big/Koslov etc. :joy: )

What made y’all create this game?

Would love to share our plans, but we can’t answer that!

5 Likes

Any hints like via emojis who will get the stat buff?

Sorry.
I want to say any other characters that originate from TV series instead of movies.

I see, but I do want mention that I do think there are people in the Disney Heroes community who would be up for being community moderators :-).

Disney Sorcerer’s Arena server have 1/2 main moderators who work at Glu mobile, yet also have a decent amount of community moderators that they have interviewed kind of I think and let them help out in terms of the Discord server.

It is also possible to get official Discord moderators, so yeah just wanted to let you know that if an official Disney Heros server is made it doesn’t have to be just you Loutre :-).

All this said though, I respect you and PerBlue if not having enough resources and time, just thought I at least mentioned this so you know of the options ^^.

Fast-running boi and the rum-drinking pirate.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have run Discords for communities before, but Disney Heroes is just not something that we’re planning on having a Discord for right now.

We would love to be able to share our future Heroes we plan to add to the game, but because the Hero creation processes is so long, there are many different components and stages that need to be approved by Disney. As a result, we can’t always 100% promise every Hero we plan for because there could be an unexpected blocker at any turn. We really don’t want to disappoint you guys by announcing or promising a ton of new Heroes, only to take away or delay some of them just a few months later! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you could acquire the rights for and design any character you currently don’t have the rights for, who would it be?

Fair enough and yeah, at least thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

Just for our casual “Musk vs Numi” series special in Q&A :joy:

Instead of Discord.

Jack could use some honestly

Actually it might be a good idea to look back at heroes refreshed long time ago in general, their stats may be outdated again

1 Like

Working on the game is lots of fun and there are some great people to work with here!

1 Like

Is the dinosaurs like baby Sinclair, Fran, earl etc off limits or just not “Disney/Pixar” enough or corporate issue related?

Oh so that’a why I understand why y’all don’t tell us who’s coming next

oh man if we could get Star Wars characters that would be so fun

2 Likes

Jack :pirate_flag: would be really good with a simple red skill change, guys.

Please heed my call.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney