Live Q&A: September 2021

Him too, yes. And Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

Actually I should finalize my Beckett concept someday. Because - IT’S JUST A GOOD BUSINESS after all.

2 Likes

They have a low chance.

5 Likes

Any word on Lumiere? He was confirmed a few Q&As ago.

If it is okey I would like to repost my question in terms of the Friendship Story Missions as I do really miss them, like as an Explorer type of player I did really love the Friendship Story Missions.

Q: Will the Friendship Story Missions be re-implemented into the game?
It is soon the 1 year anniversary for the Friendship System refresh, however the Friendship Story Missions haven’t been returned to the game like a bit later promised, so I would like the situation in terms of the Friendship Story Missions clarified so we know what is going on terms of them.

Understandable if needing to hire another story writer first, but yeah if that could be done it would be really appreciated dearly :-).

He disappeared into the thin air.

When will the next patch notes come out?

…seriously?

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Probably next Friday.

Ariel! Check out the Prize Wall haha!

Ludwig squints… looks around… motions you closer and whispers Jessie is sleeper OP btw

5 Likes

I have many questions.

・Is the reason why Lumiere can’t participate in DisneyHeroes because he is very small?

・I heared the big character like Tamatoa don’t participate in Disney Heroes at last Q&A, but how about Gantu?

・Are there any plans to add characters that don’t appear in movies but appear in TV series like Angel?

Hey it’s Q&A why not?:man_facepalming:

lol, we know already that she deletes teams under right circumstances…

Any specific unlikely concepts you’ve particularly enjoyed?

Generally speaking, if it’s owned by Disney or Pixar it’s possible to add them to the game in some capacity! However, there are certain franchises that are off-limits, and Fox releases fall under that off-limit category. As for new characters from new films or shows, sometimes our approval process takes longer than anticipated and heroes we plan for get pushed further and further down the road. Maybe you’ll see some newer film characters in the coming months!

7 Likes

Because it’s a question that can be answered by anyone at any time

So why? :man_facepalming:

Too many people sleeping on Simba & Nala and Shank, as well.

People are using Jessie more and more now :wink:

I’ve only designed a few characters, but out of the ones that came before I think Yzma could be fun, if just to mess around with more of her animations!

Anyone from Haunted House!

1 Like

Still waiting on the non-bolded 4 to be answered if possible.
And the bold one at least 2 more please :pleading_face:

EDIT: I meant more of a design as what maybe isn’t particularly desirable.
Myself, if I had the power, would redesign Violet a bit in animation/style. She just looks a bit off to me, for instance.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney