Live Q&A: September 2021

Because I just want to know before moving on but seriously :unamused: its just a question

A bad one at that

Just two more questions! :partying_face:
Really important ones as well.

Why Bolt needs 280 fantastic crit, he never deals fantastic crit :woman_shrugging:t2:
And same goes with upcoming hero in data currently. Why is that?

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

@Ozi_swag

Next patch notes are next week for Cap Rise release.

Angel is in the game! She’s quite good too! :0

1 Like

I like Invasion

I have no say in this at all, but I’d love anything Haunted Mansion

You already know we won’t answer anything that is in data, but not ingame

3 Likes

I think they meant any other characters like Angel that originate from TV series instead of movies.

Then what about Basil and Bolt?

I think the question is primarily about why a hero who never deals Fantastic damage in any fashion has 250+ Fantastic Crit from items.

I would too if there was Lightning R.O.B.

Mama Bot started growing beard in some battles, I swear :eyes: :joy:

Loutre@ Just something I thought I point out, but the original reason why we know of the beta games wasn’t because we looked around and found them, it was actually a person who posted about them in the Discord and played them :-).

We also got to hear that these games or at least one of them have an official Discord, so I wondered how the Discord could be possible in the future for Disney Heroes as well, like Disney Mirrorverse you can only join the Discord server if you actually have joined the game(Disney Heroes),

Short version: Is it possible that an official Discord server could be possible for Disney Heroes like the other beta games?

What keeps you motivated despite all our posts, demands, wants, etc?

This thread is for questions you would otherwise never get an answer for, as you are talking to the developers of PB themselves
Loutre, on the other hand, is always available to answer patch notes related questions

Anyways, I have no questions, so I’m just gonna watch this :popcorn:

Way too good, in fact

5 Likes

No plans for a Discord server for DH right now as that would be a very big undertaking and right now it’s just me! A whole Discord server for DH would require a lot more work than any of our games in beta.

8 Likes

I wonder… is there some Snow Leopard-ish Disney character?

I mean, there are 2 tigers (Rajah and … Shere Khan who might or might not come someday)

Wait…

This would be some character to make kit for!

(few second appearance like Finnick, Mr.Big/Koslov etc. :joy: )

What made y’all create this game?

Would love to share our plans, but we can’t answer that!

5 Likes

Any hints like via emojis who will get the stat buff?

Sorry.
I want to say any other characters that originate from TV series instead of movies.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney