Live Q&A: September 2021

Nope, we cannot have that!

I feel like the Matrix characters would be tons of fun to design, especially with the glitch-y environments in the game!

2 Likes

We already have some Brave Little Toaster and Gummi Bear Badges, so it is technically possible to add them! We take into account and consider everyone’s suggestions when considering future Hero options!

1 Like

Thinking about it, maybe some limited-access topic if you have a hero that could go 2 possible ways? :thinking:

Also saying that, were there heroes in the past that could do something entirely different in the game?

I would like some Bears! (Gummi Bears, Brother Bear, Brave - Mordu)

1 Like

(Maniacal laugh)

kuzco-emperors-new-groove

It is Joy, isn’t?! Amazing.

(/j)

OMG!!!

Really?! Is that true? Oh, I will definitely max these heroes, I love Brave Little Toaster movies and the Gummi Bears TV show, both are underrated and truly amazing.

I hope The Black Cauldron and Oliver & Company will be introduced as well.

1 Like

If it’s an anniversary of something say monsters inc 20th of the week or something, why don’t you offer some free hero chips or something to celebrate it?

For badges do y’all most of the time do things from a Disney channel show?

Ooh, imagining how spooky and fun Mordu would be! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Is it possible to have an official concept contest? You give us a hero, we make a concept around that hero, and the winner’s concept will be added into the game.

2 Likes

:eyes:

Also, thinking of a Prize Wall, could there potentially be 2 Prize Walls at the same time?
One for a special hero and one for special events (like Halloween, ADVENT CALENDAR and so?)

I really do like Prize Wall, although some aspects I’d like changed (a bit more quests, crates starting with a 10x item instead of one, etc.)

I’d 1000% be all over this.

2 Likes

You give up the development of Lumiere, don’t you?

Need to visit my toilet, how much time we have left? 13 mins?

Short intermission necessary for beer (radler) and tea combo lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Um…

Maybe not two prize walls together but that gives me an idea…

Would it be a possibility to have special prize walls for some occasions (like the special invasions)?
I feel like it could work since Prize Wall is pretty much like invasion rn, happens consistently with some days between two events

1 Like

Big wonders, why it happens?

Because of the Disney approval process it would not be able to go ingame, but we could still possibly do one for fun within the community.

6 Likes

Will there be a prize for that?

Oof, they are that picky?

There are tons of cool ideas during the design process that don’t end up making it into the game for various reasons. Lots of wacky ideas get thrown around. That’s part of the fun!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney