Looking for a new fantastic group damager

I am looking to replace my current fantastic damage dealer.
What are some good alternatives?

I am looking for someone who specializes in Group Attacks, ideally with a white skill.

1 Like

… Shego? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

22 or Aurora are two of the best fantastic damage dealers right now.

Other powerful ones who hit multiple enemies include Disgust, Shego, Zeus, Ian, Duff, Elsa, Mother Gothel, Scrooge

And many more can also be viable if they are upgraded well

2 Likes

I thought scrooge and disgust were bad?

1 Like

Scrooge was recently refreshed and is very powerful with good upgrades, he goes under the radar a bit but can deal a huge amount of damage.

Disgust has always been very good, and is a good option to have when there’s Hex on the field thanks to her strong Green skill :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ah makes sense I always thought disgust was bad cause somebody said disgust was the weakest one of the inside out team

1 Like

That title belongs to Sadness.

The best one is Fear, and 2nd best would be Joy but she is so bugged Disgust takes her place.

2 Likes

I didn’t say it btw but I’m very surprised and happy that fear is the best I always thought joy was the best

1 Like

FYI, Elsa is the one being replaced.

If I am interpreting this correctly, Disgust can only target 3 of the 5 enemies, so does that make her unsuitable?

How does this skill prevent Hex?
I’ve yet to find anything that will block that debuff from being used.
Had a lot of bad encounters with Mad dame Mim,

I considered Lilo, but as she stands at the very front of the line, she gets attacked first, so ideally, I would need my fantastic damager to stand near the end of the line.

To be honest, I’ve been afraid to use Shego, all because of how Kim was nerfed.
I don’t want to become reliant on another KP character just for her white skill to be made single target only!

But I am imagining Disgust and Shego having a fight to determine which green girl is chosen.

It doesn’t prevent hex, but since hex doesn’t affect green skill she’ll still use it while hexed.

With some green mods she deals lots of damage with it and can silence the opponents for a long time, which is a great comeback to the hex. With a maxed red skill (difficult indeed) she counters a lot of the current meta quite well.

Elsa is very strong and can deal some of the highest damage in the game - but needs other freeze heroes on her team, or she’s a bit slow.

Shego is unlikely to be nerfed at this point - if they were going to nerf her, it would’ve been when Zeus was added. She’s been caught up with now. Her white skill does still deal really great damage and can hit through buffs like invisibility (her main USP), but she’s quite fragile.

To block hex entirely, you need a Mad Hatter with a maxed red skill, or a Donald from the future with a working purple skill. Or, in the case of Mary specifically, Hardy stacks can absorb it (they won’t absorb Mim’s). There are other ways around it, too - Heroes who get revived are cleansed (eg. by Angel), Battle Badge activation cleanses, and a few heroes can cleanse with their skills.

Heroes who don’t need their white skill to deal lots of multi target damage (like Disgust) are great to use if you’re gonna be hexed.

1 Like

That never will happen.

2 Likes

It looks like Shego repeats the experience I had with Lilo, which is not favorable.
Front line, fragile.

So it looks like I’ll have to find someone else,
Any other recommendations?
Ideally, I’m looking for someone who can survive a first strike hit, like the ones often delivered by Quorra and maybe some others.
The main criteria to be observed is the candidate must not be front line, mid or back line is the position I am searching for.

You could technically say that about every hero though. Favoring Shego… if she gets the bar full and does not die before that, the entire enemy team is gone. Unless Quasi or Meilin… or at the worst case… both.

1 Like

… she is an issue?

They all will die regardless of anything, your whole team must synergy together. But whatever.

1 Like

My 22 is currently at Orange +5.

I think Bolt also does that.

disgust is probably my go-to; she has very high fantastic crit & crit damage, plus her green skill has very short initial cooldown so you will guarantee good team-wide damage early into combat. for scrooge thou his skills are acting a bit weird rn so i wouldnt really rec him but as someone said he totally shreds.

Indeed, but not with Fantastic damage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah the 4main bolt skills which is his laser eyes his second is his bark his third is jump and his fourth is super speed all 4 of them are only normal damage not fantastic damage

Ah, good to know, good to know…

Yeah, I’d also go with either Zeus or Shego.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney