Looking for Friendship Campaign Feedback

The team is looking for feedback specific to the Friendship Campaign!

Right now players start with 2 heroes and add more to their team as they progress through the friend campaign. We’re considering allowing them to use all 5 heroes from the start to remove some of the frustrations with friendships.

Is this a change you would like to see?
  • Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

1 Like

Would love to see this hopefully the difficulty won’t increase to much in return.

2 Likes

The enemy heroes also need to be adjusted though, new players that want to work on newer heroes cannot because the enemy levels are 200+ ahead of them

Why should they be stuck on doing Woody, Rex, Ralph, etc. campaigns until they hit Yellow rank?

1 Like

Excuse me, what?

For old heroes enemy’s level is still low, heroes you mentioned only need to be purple to finish their friendship.

The issue is with new heroes, but then the scaling on their disks is too big to be given on purple-red rank.

Well, it’s true that most of the time, I’ll have at least one of the other three heroes in the campaign at a semi-usable level, so this change would be an improvement. But it still wouldn’t address those times when I haven’t worked on any of the other heroes, and I feel like this is just trying to find a way to improve the situation without addressing the root problems. (Like, e.g., having Elsa or Simba & Nala incapacitate your strongest hero until your team is toast, or having to face Shank with only one hero capable of fantastic or true damage, meaning that hero must be leveled up.)

So, yeah, I do sort of feel that voting for this is voting against the possibility of a better solution later on…

1 Like

Yes, all they can do is Woody, Rex, Ralph etc. (sorry, stuck meaning they have no other choice but to do those)
They can’t touch 22’s friendships or Perry’s friendship until most heroes are Yellow rank

To be honest, there’s plenty of heroes worth working on friendship disks for all along the way from purple ranks up to yellow. But yeah, it is kind of harsh that new players can’t work on friendship disks for new heroes, especially since it’s pretty like that one or more of those heroes motivated them to start playing in the first place.

The enemy levels are too high

1 Like

Newer players can’t complete friendship campaigns for newer characters due to the high level requirements. Even players like me who have been there for a while still struggle for newer friendship campaigns as well.

I have 85 power ups for Phillip who is R5 and level 180 and I still can’t get past the 7th stage of his Phil disk

2 Likes

I would be happier if some lesser restriction could be done.

Aka say if the campaign is Perry-Bolt, one of the heroes’ restriction would be to have a Red damage hero instead of a forced hero.

Something to the extent of not using Zeus/Chip and Dale/whatever to cheese every single campaign… but something better than a forced hero(es) like trial events do.

1 Like

Good chance as long as there is no change in the difficulty of creeps. If you add all 5 heroes, but (heavily) increase the combat strength of creeps, it might turn out even worse (as when the strength is calculated from 5 developed heroes, while obviously people don’t have everyone upgraded).

So conclusion, good change, but don’t change anything on side of creeps.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if we can either:

1. Hire a Merc for the already-selected allies in campaign
    Or
  2. Choose 1 of our hero with given condition (from which colour team, which role they are…)

That would be solve the root of the friend campaign problems. It has been years and we still have trouble doing that… It is not frustrating in every way

Late to this, but there REALLY needs to be a huge nerf to a lot of the campaigns released lately; needing a duo at yellow rank at minimum to even try is ridiculous when you consider red used to be enough to get by in a lot of cases

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney