Roadmap Feedback

There is already Cheshire

So excited that a Moana collection is coming… hoping this means the Kakamora are coming :eyes:

3 Likes

That doesn’t even count…

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s likely but it surely sounds funny

3 Likes

PB needs to work around the size issue :crab:

1 Like

definitely not :x:

At least Kakamora ( ≤ 4 :coconut:) is possible. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Nugget

Can this be added to the roadmap please, so we at least know it is still being worked on?

2 Likes

Y’all been working on yellow battle badge improvements since April of last year and war improvements since august of last year.
What is the delay in implementing them I know QA and all that is needed but been 6 months now for war improvements and nearly 9 months since you guys said you were working on yellow qol improvements.

Also is cosmetic tiers expansion still on the docket? It doesn’t seem like it would be that difficult to tack on another 100 levels :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wonder if the Yellow QoL will extend over just the Battle Badge or not. Would be nice for the basic game mechanics (like Get More Stamina, Get More Gold) to catch up, they have been really neglected since Red rank.

Personally, I´d rather like to see “tiers” of cosmetics. Instead of having cosmetics just to be gotten and done with, there could be 3 or even 5 tiers of cosmetics giving goodies - Bronze (which would be given on all cosmetics to those that have them now), Silver, Gold… and possibly Platinum and Sapphire.

Basically something to make purple cosmetic crates useful for a longer time. Additionally, guaranteed cosmetic crates wouldn´t really tie to those higher tiers of cosmetics.

Maybe a good idea @Nugget?

2 Likes

Is there an update to the Roadmap we can look forward to today @Nugget ?

Also wanted to ask if we should also tag Loutre in this specific thread, since both of you are updating it:

Thanks!

1 Like

@Nugget is the updates on Roadmaps still only every two weeks?

Nothing today, possibility of something new next week (30th) - correct?

Would be really great if we can get a hint / preview of something coming in the Patch Notes
For example:

Even if it is just a hint or a blank page of “New Feature coming” with a Label “4.7 Update”

Similar to how it was when it first started:

It would also be great if the collections could have these tags too, so we have an idea of when they are expected

2 Likes

What happen to Mulan collection, it was removed from roadmap, it isn’t in patch notes…

1 Like

They can’t have a collection be added in the same week of that collection’s Invasion team colour - that would be too easy for players
It is more fun and challenging to add the collection the week after :slight_smile:

1 Like

No updates for the roadmap yet! When there are available to us, they are immediately added!

1 Like

Where I can find this site? New late game crate in the picture

1 Like

DH:BM Roadmap | Trello

I would advise taking anything on there with a substantial dollop of salt :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think I do see some bits of a possibility of a gold crate slider being tried out. Maybe.

1 Like

Well, this got old veeeeeeeeeery quickly. Haha. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But there is still no open all crates for the crates we have thousands of
Megabits
X10 diamonds
Red skills

Very underwelming tbh

3 Likes

x10 Red Skills :sweat_smile: will they give Phoebus Skill Chips now? :thinking:

1 Like

This handles opening 10000 crates much faster than I was expecting, @Nugget pls pass on some appreciation :+1:

if the result display could be ordered by chips → badges (by rank) → bits (by rank) without impacting the speed too much, that would be super cool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s just a big bundle of unordered items at the moment which is difficult to actually assess what we’ve got

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney