Luca and alberto concept

images

Luca and alberto are support role dou

Entrence luca will walk silently snd slowly will alberto will walk fast and exited

Defeat luca and alberto will flee the battlefiled ashamed

Victory luca and alberto will jump to the water swiming happily

Team trial color blue

White skill vespa ride

Luca and alberto will drive with their vespa over the screen dealing normal damage its also causing knockback and stun for x seconds

images (1)

Green skill physics book

Luca will read his physics books this skill will apply precise to luca and alberto s allies for seconds

The precise mau not applied if the allies are above level x

Blue skill silencio bruno

Luca and alberto will shout silencio bruno causing the oposing team to be silnced and removing any debuff or disable their team have the silence will last for x seconds
Negative effcts cleanse may fail if the allies above level x

Purple skill inspiation

After each time luca and alberto performed vespa ride the team is getting energized for seconds

If the allies are in higher level then luca and alberto they may will get x less energy

Red skill best friends

Luca and alberto getting the following boosts

x+skill power

x+health

x+armor

Friendships scrooge and kida

In the campigan with scrooge helping alberto earning money so he could learning in the same shcool luca is in

Luca and alberto and their allies will get a shiled which will protect them and the allies for x seconds per use of vespa ride and will

In the campigan with kida kida telling luca and alberto about atlantis and the 2 want to expolring it

Effcts from the disc will be after silencio bruno is used luca and alberto and the allies will get energized fot 12 secondsafter each use while the enemies who are stunned will now be sapped for x seconds the effcts s duartion will get increased by 20% per star

As always feel free to giveing me feedback

1 Like

This is missing a lot of things

See, people have already gave feedback. You don´t seem to listen. So I won´t waste my time giving feedback, I just recommend you to read this things that were already recommended btw

I get that english isn´t your first language, but please improve your grammar. The majority of the times it is kinda difficult to understand what you are saying. And as someone whose english isn´t his first language, I know you can improve.

5 Likes

Where you seeing errors and what is excatly missing? Do you to mean to battle badge? If so i never made it in concept yet anything besides this miss ?

Not worth my time. Other people have already gave feedback about the same things over and over again, why should I expect that you´ll listen this time?

And no, I never look at the battle badges cuz I myself don´t make them.

Also, could you please use the translator when writting in english? I´m pretty sure that it´s at least better than how you are writting now…

2 Likes

Its not i am not care i am busy and everyone must undrestand this

I get being busy, but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t still have taken the feedback people gave you on your previous concepts and tried keeping that in mind when working on this concept.

Skills have no variants of damage (X), the Green and Blue and Purple skill doesn’t have a level variant (Y, Z)

The Red skill don’t have an effect or a name (The boosts doesn’t count like red skill)

Health of… what?

Variants, tbh you can write better this (I mean the effects)

@Ashketchum95 I have given you feedback, and my advice is to listen to Rino (Rick-Astley), see what is missing/learn from other concept creators, see how they do them, learn and voila

3 Likes

It’s nice I like it but it’s missing s few things such as what lvl Luca and Roberto need to be in order to friend either of them and you don’t have any damage numbers last thing I need to point out is that your sentences don’t make sense. All in all it’s good but needs improvement

What is the highest level now? If skill failing its when its above the highest level or hero s level damage numbered in x

Just put certain values ​​Like “X” in Damage and “Z” on levels and try to use some number in the percentages and in friendship disk

The concepis edited tried to using variables instead of numbers and giving a name to the red skill

I think it would be useful to improve the format of your concept, which is… not very pleasant to read. You can find formatting information here or there.

You can also add this symbol > at the start of some lines to do things like these:

Text

I also suggest adding periods at the end of your sentences.

5 Likes

No offense,but this concept has the worst spelling\grammar

1 Like

We know
All their posts are like that

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney