Lucy Chu - Unlikely

Lucy Chu

image image
Lucy’s smarts and fighting skills pair together, causing her to be a real threat against the creeps!

“The first chance we get, we go”
Stars: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Midline
Trials Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Lucy pulls down her glasses a bit giving a stern look to two random enemies dealing damage.

Entrance: Lucy enters first as a jellyfish, when in position she transforms out and is back to normal.

Victory: Lucy blushes and slowly looks down at the ground, moving her feet in a circular motion.

Defeat: Lucy tears up, she then covers her eyes with her sleeves.

Skills

White Skill: Jelly Form :white_circle:
:fist: Normal
Lucy transforms into a squid, she then sends 1 jelly electric ball at each enemy individually, dealing X damage to all enemies hit, this also deals X DoT for 6 seconds.

The Three enemies with the highest basic damage are stunned for 10 seconds.

Green Skill: Straighten :green_circle:
Lucy straightens her glasses, studying all enemies for 18 seconds and giving allies precise for 10 seconds.
Study has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Goopy :large_blue_circle:
Lucy transforms into a jellyfish and shoots out jellyfish goop hitting the three most upfront enemies. Enemies hit take X damage and have their attack and movement speed slowed by 80% for 11 seconds.

Per studied enemy hit by this skill Lucy gains 1 stack of hardy.

Purple Skill: The Smarts :purple_circle:
“Straighten” now heals Lucy for X hp and deals X damage to all enemies

Red Skill: Honey Bunny :red_circle:
After Lucy transforms into a jellyfish she applies “Reflect” to herself for 5 seconds.

Lucy now applies her healing from “The smarts” to all allies.

+X Basic damage
+Z Max hp
+X Bonus damage to “Jelly Form”

Heal has a chance to fail on allies above level X

Friendships:

Future Failure

Lucy and The Mad Hatter
Lucy steals 15% of all enemies speed increases
Lucy’s base attack speed is increased by 2%

Disk Power
+Z Reality
+X Basic Damage
+X Bonus damage to sped up enemies

Memories
+3% Speed Stolen
+2% Base attack speed

Allies: Quacker Jack, Pleakley, Magica De Spell

Friendship Explanation: Lucy owns a magic crystal ball that can tell ones future. Hatter wants to know his future, but while Lucy tries to figure it out through the crystal ball she comes up with nothing. Neither know why, so Lucy suggests they go and find some people to help figure out why they can’t find a reading on Hatters future.

Monster Hunt

Lucy and Pleakley
Lucy gains a 10% increase for her crit chance
Whenever a stack of hardy is applied to Lucy she instantly deals X damage to all enemies

Disk Power
+X Basic Danage
+X Skill Power
All of Lucy’s damaging skills now apply +X bonus damage to tank role enemies

Memories
+6% Crit chance

Allies: Calhoun, Fix-It-Felix, Jumba

Friendship Explanation: Lucy has a thirst for more Grubbins, so she searches the town. She ends up finding Pleakley and mistakes him for a Grubbin, Pleakley panicky and get Jumba’s help. Jumba becomes interested into the “Grubbins” Lucy is looking for after they talk about how Pleakley and Jumba are different monsters. Jumba and Lucy both agree to set out in an adventure looking for Grubbins while meeting more friends along the way.

Which friendship would you use
  • Hatter
  • Pleakley

0 voters

What is this from? This feels oddly familiar

1 Like

It’s from a game/show called “Costume Quest” If you would wanna know the show is on Amazon Prime :smiley:

Also besides that, what do you think of the concept :grin:

That’s why it feels so familiar, I remember really liking this, though I don’t remember much, so I’m a little confused as to why Hatter and Pleakley are her friendships, but, I haven’t seen it in a while.
Concept overall is pretty good. I do not know much about concepts, so I can’t give a lot of helpful feedback.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! And also, friendships can be with anyone and anything. I don’t like to limit my friendships living on simple principles : )

But thank you for the feedback :relaxed:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney