Made of Wood, But Not a Witch! - Pinocchio (Likely Concept)

Pinocchio (Pinocchio)

As clumsy as he is earnest, Pinocchio stumbles, skips, and spins his way through battle, trying to do his best to be a real boy!
Role: Damage
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Red

“And some day, I’m gonna be a real boy!”

Basic Animations

Entrance: Pinocchio struts on-screen before tumbling onto his face, quickly recovering with a somersault into an awkward standing position, then straightening himself out to a proper standing position. While he’s getting up, Jiminy Cricket dashes on-screen, giving Pinocchio some encouragement before leaping onto his shoulder.

Basic Attack: Pinocchio whirls his body with leg outstretched, kicking enemies in melee range.

Victory: Pinocchio starts up a sprightly Cossack dance, but trips up and falls flat on his face. He looks up and gives a sheepish smile while Jiminy Cricket jumps out and beams with delight at Pinocchio.

Defeat: Pinocchio falls backward. He attempts to get back up, looking incredibly distraught, but his strength gives out and he flops backwards once more. Jiminy Cricket shakes his shoulder repeatedly before covering his face with his arm in despair.

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: I Got No Strings On Me (:fist:)

• Pinocchio begins spinning his body at incredible speed like a top, slowly approaching the enemy team until he runs out of Energy (around 12 seconds). Enemies caught within melee range of Pinocchio take X (determined by Basic Damage) Normal damage every 0.2 seconds while the ability is channeled. Pinocchio is immune to all debuffs and disables while channeling this ability, and all Energy Pinocchio gains from being attacked is reduced by 50% while channeling this ability.
  • Animation: With a joyful grin, Pinocchio winds up and then begins to spin like a top, looking excitedly around the battlefield as he progresses.

:green_circle: Green Skill: Do the Right Thing

• Pinocchio’s conscience, Jiminy Cricket, tries to set Pinocchio on the straight and narrow. At the start of each wave, the player chooses whether Pinocchio interprets Jiminy’s advice as Helping his allies or Hindering his enemies.
    – If the player chooses to Help allies, Pinocchio and his allies gain X (determined by Basic Damage) Basic Damage and X (determined by Skill Power) Skill Power, and reduces the damage they take by 20%.
    – If the player chooses to Hinder enemies, all enemies lose X (determined by Basic Damage) Basic Damage and X (determined by Skill Power) Skill Power, and take 20% additional damage from all sources.
  • These effects cannot be removed or copied, and end only if Pinocchio is KO’d. Both Help and Hinder have reduced effectiveness on enemies and allies above level X.
  • Animation: At the start of the wave, after the player makes the selection, Jiminy whispers in Pinocchio’s ear. Pinocchio lights up, nods at Jiminy, and then faces the enemy team.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: A Lie Keeps Growing and Growing (:sparkles:)

• Pinocchio tries to intimidate the enemy team into surrender by telling an obvious lie about the prowess of his teammates, causing all enemies to become Scared for 8 seconds. Then, Pinocchio’s nose grows extremely suddenly, dealing X (determined by Skill Power) Fantastic damage to all enemies and knocking them back. The Scare has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
  • Animation: Pinocchio snaps his fingers, having gained the bright idea of telling his lie. He proclaims the lie, causing the Scare effect, but then his nose glows brightly before violently ramming into the enemy team. Shocked, and scolded by Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio immediately walks back his story and admits the lie, causing his nose to return to normal.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: Given a Second Chance

• Once per wave, when Pinocchio is reduced to 0 HP, he slumps to the ground. After 6 seconds, Pinocchio is healed for X (determined by Skill Power) and immediately uses Do the Right Thing. After reviving, Pinocchio is also immune to area-effect splash damage and must be the primary target of an ability to take damage.
  • Animation: Pinocchio flumps on the ground face-first, before emanating a sparkling blue light and picking himself back up to protect his friends once more.

:red_circle: Red Skill: Little Wooden-Head

• After being revived by Given a Second Chance, Pinocchio’s attacks ignore Armor and Reality. Additionally, Pinocchio cannot be KO’d while channeling I Got No Strings On Me. The KO resistance has a chance to fail above level X.
    +X Basic Damage
    +X Skill Power
    +X HP

Friend Disk Campaigns

:tickets: Disk #1 - "The Puppet Show"
Pinocchio misreads a sign advertising the Muppet Show, and so he goes into the studio and finds Kermit, asking him for an audition. Kermit at first tries to deny the request, but then gets an idea for a new show–one that incorporates many of the City’s theatrical hopefuls that didn’t make the cut in past auditions. Deciding to try out this new venture, Kermit and Pinocchio head out to enlist some fresh talent!

• Partner: Kermit
  • Allies: Finnick, Jessie, Goofy
  • Level Up:
    +X Basic Damage
  • Stars:
    Pinocchio now targets and follows the Most Wanted enemy during I Got No Strings On Me. The Most Wanted enemy is the enemy that has dealt the most damage. Each time an enemy is knocked back, Pinocchio gains 5% (+5% per additional star) bonus movement speed during I Got No Strings On Me for the rest of the wave, stacking up to 5 times.

:policeman: Disk #2 - "Man Up!"
Having lived in the City for a while now under the care of their friends, Jiminy Cricket thinks it would be real swell if Pinocchio gave back to the community and took up a patrol to help keep the City safe! But Jiminy is worried that his wayward ward lacks the focus and the know-how. Together, they head to the ZPD, to see if there are any veteran security personnel willing to train the two of them into lean, mean, creep-deleting machines!

• Partner: Calhoun
  • Allies: Mr. Incredible, Li Shang, Chief Bogo
  • Level Up:
    +X Armor
    +X Reality to Pinocchio and allies
  • Stars:
    Allies Helped by Do the Right Thing gain extra Armor and Reality equal to 30% (+30% per additional star) of Pinocchio’s Armor and Reality. Enemies Hindered by Do the Right Thing lose Armor and Reality equal to 15% (+15% per additional star) of Pinocchio’s Armor and Reality.
9 Likes

By making a separate topic…

6 Likes

Doing it here would be off topic so its should in another thread

1 Like

Thank you for repeating me :blush:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney