Mailbox Emptied?!

So @polaris is it so hard to give us back the chips we earned honestly or you just going on ignore this issue on and on…

Nothing is being ignored, and players are being compensated if they had coins missing.

As I said above:

2 Likes

I did this 2 weeks ago and I’m still waiting for it to be resolved

1 Like

So just to keep everyone informed… I have now got a response and apparently I have received 5k guild coins compensation for the months of coins they deleted from my mailbox… Except these have not even shown up in my account. Do I just give up?

1 Like

@Polaris, Support gave me 5000 coins. When I explained that I lost way more than that (I had months of emails), I got a “This is what we’re doing.” message. It was basically a stonewall after this. The 10k limit wasn’t going to be ignored and I couldn’t even redeem the 5k because of it. I was being forced to spend my coins when I didn’t want to to get my less-than-fair compensation (not even close by an order of magnitude or two) AND I would have to continue to spend (almost daily) as I accumulate 150x10 mercs + other earnings a day.

The solution to this problem:

Get rid of the 10k cap.

None of the other currencies have a cap. There is no reason for players to be forced to use or lose this one.

Want us to spend guild coins more frequently? Give us other outlets, not just the guild box. Or points in a contest.

I had gone back and forth with Support about this until I had gotten the conversation-ending “we’ll pass on your thoughts”. As someone who works in software, I know this code.

If there is ever an opportunity for players to have a direct line with the people who make product decisions, I would love to be included.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney