March 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Even though I never seen The Rocketeer, But I’m glad that the hero is here.

When should we be able to see him in game @Polaris?

I’ve never heard of the Rocketeer but this sounds awesome.
Maybe Dr Drakken will also drop this month.

At least this isn’t the Disney Junior variant…

12 Likes

So with his white skill, The Rocketeer heals himself, gains Hardy, then knocks back nearby enemies. Then he lands in their backline, dealing damage to nearby enemies (all of them, since they’ve been knocked back). Then he Rocket Punches the closest enemy, dealing damage & knocking them back some more - which also knocks back and deals damage to nearby enemies (again).

That’s… a lot going on :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I just went looking to see if there were any emojis… the only ones are a dog and a girl on Disney Now I assume the Rocketter is the girl, and the dog is just there

I hate Disney Junior, for a reason. But still at least we get the better version.

But also not to be rude, why does he look like an ant?

Anyway… if we’re getting live action characters I really hope Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 or Roger Rabbit will be added as well in future.

1 Like

I like that the new update is almost here. It’s just sad that I can’t get Ian chips in the next update.

What a surprise, totally like The Rocketeer wasn’t leaked…

2 Likes

You mean datamined? :confused:

1 Like

I wish hamm will go to any other crate besides vip…the vip crate needs a serious upgrade! It’s only free every 2-3 days unless you spend diamonds!

I never heard of him or this movie but I’ll watch it

1 Like

image I tried to size it down… failed

Yep it’s the live action movie

1 Like

This is great - now let’s see if PB can give us all a much needed break and not increase badge cap level in March :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

There is also a new cartoon show, but different Rocketeer

Wow I didn’t know that I just saw a clip of who he is

From the Rocketeer top a Mandalorian, no much distance.
maybe we can get a Mandalorian costume afterwards.
That’ll be funny.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney