March Sign-In Heroes

You are completely right. It was more promised that being given actually. Why this post is flagged I really don’t understand. Do you mind that much if people stating the truth and their expectations on the game?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cuando darán las recompensas das pos
ubir de nivel en el servidor 4

This just goes to show that their website is right… They do desperately need more employees!! No wonder they have a now hiring sign on their website. They need it. The updates are LONG and far between, because they don’t have enough staff. Plain and simple.

the part about concentrating on a few rather than all heroes is not quite true. for coliseum and guild war u need at least 15 good heroes. for creep surge you need all the good heroes u can get. for friendship campaign and mission, all mission required different heroes so u need them at least leveled to be strong enough to be of some help in campaign and help with the mission success rate. not to mention the meta keeps changing when new heroes are introduced, requiring you to keep up or unable to progress in arena or coli or even guild war. so is it really a game where u only need to raise a “few” heroes? i dont think so :frowning:

They actually have said they were slowing down updates. This is a conscious decision. A lot of people prefer this over the cap increase every 2-3 weeks. Starting with the new year they said they would be slowing down, which they have and it has been better. They have been providing quality updates (for the most part). A lack of staff is irrelevant to the time for the update to be made and released.

Wrong. Quorra used to be in the diamond crate when she arrived. NOT in the gold crate

Diamond AND gold crate bud :wink: I didn’t mean they released the characters in the gold crate…

i.e. from the day she was available in the diamond crate she was also available in the gold crate for the odd hero chip.

I believe that PerBlue received many complaints when they added another star to five star heroes. They even clarified that there won’t be another update for player to add another star for six star heroes.

Honestly it’d be frustrating to have seven star heroes in my opinion. It’s just way too much to handle. Also you might notice that the icon box of heroes got no space for seven stars lol.

No and you did say what you didn’t say

Also what about jack Skellington