March Sign-In Heroes

March Sign-In Heroes

These changes will go into effect March 1, 2019.

Server 1 Update

• Captain Jack Sparrow will be available as the March Sign-in reward (and remains in the Elite Campaign)

Servers 2-8 Update

• Captain Jack Sparrow will be available as the March Sign-in reward (and remains in the Coliseum Shop)

Servers 9-13 Update

• Captain Jack Sparrow will be available as the March Sign-in reward (and remains in the Elite Campaign)

Server 14 Update

• New Hero: Miguel Rivera will be available as the March Sign-in reward
  • Existing Hero: Maui will be available in the Diamond Crates

Server 15 Update

• New Hero: Shank will be available as the March Sign-in reward
  • Existing Hero: Miguel Rivera will be available in the Diamond Crates

Server 16 & 17 Update

• New Hero: Miguel Rivera will be available as the March Sign-in reward
  • Existing Heroes: Merida will be available in the Diamond Crates
7 Likes

Didn’t you previously state that March will offer a new Sign In hero?

25 Likes

I didnt read about new sign in hero @Lordbryan123

There will be a new hero, but not in sign in hero…

2 Likes

There will be new heroes coming this month, but we weren’t able to use any of them for the sign in.

2 Likes

Was under the impression that the new hero would be for the sign in xD

Since Feb was an existing hero when i read “unique”, i automatically thought it was someone new xD

30 Likes

No new sign-in heroes (at early Feb. you mentioned new hero)*, no new heroes to VIP crate and no new heroes at all.

but MAYBE we will get update next week.

Disappointing.

*this hurts mostly

8 Likes

Just going to patiently wait for the bigger update for new heroes then. Hopefully sooner rather than later (= Fingers crossed!

Assume that the new heroes were decided to not be 1 star, so it wouldnt fit in as a sign-in hero.

4 Likes

Sad dat there is no new hero. But dats alright. We will get new ones soon.

2 Likes

Well… i didnt expect it to be new since @Polaris already anounce it earlier…

Continuing the discussion from Update! Predictions:

Oppppsssssss
I forgot to ask… how about guild crates? Will it change too?

3 Likes

New hero for the March sign in was the plan. Things happened, the new heroes weren’t ready in time, and we had to delay them a little. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed!

20 Likes

Hype… deflated… big time…yet another old hero in Sign-in.

I truly hope this mean’s we’re back to a new hero in VIP Crate.

@Polaris Will Gaston be in Gold Crate with this patch?

If PB have decided to stop adding the new 1 star hero’s to the gold crate drop pool - Please change the in game (i) text. It is extremely misleading, from reading the text …“any one-star hero except those found in the Sign-In monthly, Guild Crate or VIP Crate feature”.

To be honest I think it’s really deceptive of PB to suddenly * stop including new 1 hero’s in the gold crate - but if you are going to do it - let us know. By not addressing it, you are deliberately misleading players.

• Shank and all 1 star hero’s before her where immediately available in Gold Crate on release.
8 Likes

Sorry if I sound pushy, but when are we going to be getting the information about these new heroes?

3 Likes

I get that, dev can be a tricky thing. But surely a change in the guild crate hero could also take place?! Flynn for 2 months :frowning:

3 Likes

Haizzz. So much for my expectation about the new sign-in hero. I hope the new heroes will be worth waiting for… unlike this time

2 Likes

S01 - jack
S02 - jack
S03 - jack
S04 - jack
S05 - jack
S06 - jack
S07 - jack
S08 - jack
S09 - jack
S10 - jack
S11 - jack
S12 - jack
S13 - jack
S14 - miguel
S15 - shank
S16 - miguel
S17 - miguel

Hmmmmmmmmmmm something…

3 Likes

They said they just need a little more time to finish it all up, you just need to be patient, we all do

5 Likes

@Polaris, I believe that we won’t be disappointed, but I really wish and please, make it also available in server 14.

1 Like

Building up about the new heroes and even replying to someone thread that the announcement about new heroes that are coming yesterday yet reveal to be old hero for sign in. You sure know how-to kick someone’s anticipation very well.

2 Likes

So the only thing that changes is jack as sign in…

1 Like

@Asura this isn’t an update this is only letting us know march sign in hero. As he has mentioned. Udpate next week

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney