Mario’s Biggest Rival (Bowser Hero Concept)

Bowser

Source: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Bowser uses his fire breath and his other strong moves to deal with the Creeps.

“Gwa ha haaaaa!”

:star::star::star:

Role: Tank
Position: Frontline
Team Trials: Red

Animations:

Basic Attack: Bowser swings his tail at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage.

Entrance: Bowser walks into position.
Victory: Bowser crosses his arms.
Defeat: Bowser falls onto the ground in exhaustion.

Skills:

White Skill: Bowser’s Fury
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

Bowser will transform into the Fury Bowser from Bowser’s Fury (he will appear like Alice does, with only his legs in sight) and will spin around in his shell, and sends lava at all members of the opposing team, dealing X damage and burning them for 9 seconds, stacking an extra X damage on top of the basic damage done first.

Here is how Fury Bowser will appear:

Green Skill: Packing Punch
Normal Damage :fist:

Bowser will dodge an attack and counter it by punching the enemy that attempted to attack him, dealing X damage and stunning that enemy for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Defensive Stance

Bowser will look forward at the opposing team, and cross his arms, granting him a shield that lasts for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: Spiky Shielding

Bowser’s shield in Defensive Stance will last for 12 seconds instead of 9 seconds.

Red Skill: Bowser’s Wrath

Bowser’s Fury will deal Y% more damage, and the burn that follows after the basic damage is given deals Y% more damage and lasts for 11 seconds instead of the original 9 seconds.

Additional Boosts:

• X+ Skill Power
  • X+ Armor
  • X+ Reality

Friendships:

Bowser / Bowser Jr.

Campaign: Father and Son Bonding
Campaign Story: Bowser Jr. wants to have a fun-filled day in the Mushroom Kingdom, but Bowser hesitates, but doesn’t wanna hurt his son’s feelings.
Disk: Tennis Rackets

Packing Punch will stun the opposing team for 12 seconds instead of just 10

• X+ Basic Damage
  • X+ Max HP

Allies: Lock, Shock and Barrel, Kermit, and Vinny

Bowser / The Manticore

Campaign: Mystical Quest
Campaign Story: Manticore and Bowser plan to go and grab a magic gem from a mountain peak.
Disk: Magic Crystal’s Energy

Defensive Stance will eliminate any debuffs on Bowser or when one is about to be stacked on him.

• X+ HP for Bowser and his

Allies: Fred Frederickson, Shego, and Mad Hatter

Notes:

• I picked this style of Bowser since this one is from my favorite Mario game: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga! (Fawful may be coming soon… Nyeh-heh-heh!) I would have used the other versions of him from each game as a different skin, but they have their own unique powers away from the regular Bowser… Sorry. (Maybe a good idea would be each costume having a new ability or being able to swap out an ability already owned with a different one… but idk.)

• Bowser Jr. was an obvious choice for a friendship, since, y’know, father and son? Manticore came as the second result due to them both being monsters and/or magic creatures. The idea with Tennis Rackets as B/BJ’s Disk is because, when Father’s Day was around, Nintendo released an article on Nintendo Switch News (Switch owners should know) and it was themed around Father’s Day, and they included a picture of Bowser and BJ in their tennis uniform (it was a Mario Tennis: Aces theme, too.)

Oh, and here’s some…

Extras!!

A Bowser coloring sheet, for any of you coloring fans out there:

And, a BJ coloring sheet!

Well, that’s another concept. Hope you all enjoyed it! See you guys next time!

11 Likes

Saves to computer.

Great concept! Glad to see you back! :+1:

5 Likes

This has been in the works for months… Well, here’s a new poll!

New Concept (Coming Soon)
  • Metal Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Finn the Human (Adventure Time)
  • Zombie (Minecraft)
  • Boo (Super Mario Bros.)

0 voters

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed!

Thanks everyone! i’m a bit rusty on the concepts but I’m working on it…

1 Like

From what I see, :ghost: is dominating the polls! Sorry, :zombie:‍♂ and metal :hedgehog:

i got a question i love the concept in all but why would they add bowser if it is a disney game?

don’t get mad at me trying not to be rude

1 Like

It’s an Unlikely Concept, so it’s just for fun and not for PerBlue to add. =)

2 Likes

o sorry like it still. i mean bowsers fury one really adds to it,

may i ask for a suggestion?

Sure! What’s up?

And with 57%, taking most of the votes and blowing away the other contestants, Boo takes the stage as the next contestant! What do you have to say?

evil cackle

Bowser could honestly work with ralph although he is old charther beacuse wreck it ralph shown ralph and bowser are friends

Really fair point, actually…

maybe you could do a FNAF concept. here is an idea for the looks. freddy is the lead singer and he is riding foxy one skill is after 10 seconds of a wave he turns into golden freddy and spawns mangle every 5 seconds. and thats all you can make the rest. thaanks for your time

I don’t like FNAF. Sorry…

No problem

Boo’s out now!

Here it is…

have you tryed a concept of Lakitu (mario kart version)?

Hmm. No. May use him in the future.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney