Marshall/Kim Possible Friendship Campaign

Here is Marshall’s first friendship campaign!

Campaign Name: Pups Stop a Villain

Marshall/Kim Possible

Kim_Possible
Allies: Ron Stoppable, Fairy Godmother, Kermit

Friend Level 1 Dialogue

Marshall and Kim are now friends!

Kim: You must be new to City, right?

Marshall: Yep, I sure am! Who are you?

Kim: Oh, I’m Kim. Kim Possible.

Marshall: Nice to meet you, Kim. I’m Marshall-

Marshall: * trips * Whoa!!!

Marshall: * falls flat on his belly * I’m good.

Kim: Oh, you’re THAT Marshall.

Marshall: Yep. What do you mean by that?

Kim: Oh, nothing.

Kim: Chase says hi.

Campaign Story: Marshall and Chase team up with Kim and Ron to stop Duff Killigan.

Chase: Boy, I’m so glad you’ve made it to the City, Marshall. I can’t wait to show you all the places and some of the friends I met here.

Marshall: Do you think I’ll like it here? It’s almost as big as Adventure City.

Chase: Trust me, you’ll like it here.

Chapter 1: A Creepy Entrance

Chapter 1-1: Since Marshall arrived in the City. Chase has been itching to show him around.

Chapter 1-2: Along with some of the areas of the City, Chase is looking forward to introducing Marshall to some of his new friends. Like Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Basil of Baker Street, and Joy.

Chapter 1-3: But Chase forgot to mention that they have to face creeps every now and then.

Chapter 1-4: Chase and Marshall do their best to fend them off with tennis balls and jets of water.

Chapter 1-5: Luckily for them, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable spot them and help the pups defeat the horde.

Chase: Kim Possible! And Ron Stoppable! Boy, we’re glad to see you.

Kim: It’s no big, Chase. Helping people - even puppies - are our job.

Ron: Well, if only finding Killigan was this easy.

Marshall: Who?

Kim: Duff Killigan. Our friend Wade has suspected him of another plot with Super Grass to take over the City. So, Ron and I have to find his secret lair. But we’re not having any luck.

Marshall: How about we help you?

Kim: You’d help us with that?

Marshall: Of course! No job is too big, no pup is too small!

Chapter 2: Search of the Mad Golfer

Chapter 2-1: Chase initially hesitated because he wanted to show Marshall around the City. But he quickly agrees to help.

Chapter 2-2: Chase suggests they start their search at the Black Market. To which, Kim and Ron agree.

Chapter 2-3: Chase and Marshall sniff around at the Black Market for clues to where Duff Killigan could be.

Chapter 2-4: After some searching, none of the heroes could find any trace of the mad golfer.

Chapter 2-5: That was until Marshall heard someone shout “Fore!”.

Marshall: Did you guys hear that?

Chase: You’re not the only one Marshall. Just heard someone say, “Fore”.

Duff Killigan: * shoots a golf ball from a distance *

Marshall: Is that… a golf ball?

Ron: Oh no that’s an exploding golf ball!

Kim: Quick! Take cover!

Chapter 3: Putting for Creeps

Chapter 3-1: Kim quickly pushes the two pups out of the way before the golf ball exploded.

Chapter 3-2: Getting back up, the heroes followed to where the golf ball flew.

Chapter 3-3: But as they try to find Duff Killigan. The four are ambushed by creeps.

Chapter 3-4: Marshall and Chase activate their water cannon and Tennisball Launcher, shooting down Mages and Hover Bots.

Chapter 3-5: Kim and Ron kick and punch Skeletons and Ninjas. Soon the creeps were forced to retreat.

Kim: Phew, good work on those creeps.

Marshall: Thanks, Kim. Though I was a bit surprised.

Kim: Why do you say that?

Marshall: Well, I’ve never really had to fight my way out to save the day. Is this what it’s like in the City?

Chase: Pretty much. It took a while for me to get used to a lot of things here.

Chapter 4: Into the Lair

Chapter 4-1: After what felt like hours, the heroes finally found Duff Killigan’s lair.

Chapter 4-2: Quiet as mice, they made their way in to find the Super Grass.

Chapter 4-3: Going down the basement, they found what looked like the Super Grass.

Chapter 4-4: But when Ron grabs the Super Grass, he finds that the box was empty!

Chapter 4-5: Knowing Duff Killigan was one step ahead of them. They try to find out where he went.

Kim: Killigan was one step ahead of us!

Ron: Classic villain twist there!

Marshall: Wait, there’s one thing I don’t understand. What does Duff Killigan want with the Super Grass?

Duff Killigan: Oh! I know! I know!

Kim: Duff Killigan is planning on covering the City in Super Grass to make one giant golf course.

Duff Killigan: My own personal golf course, lassie.

Chase: That’s crazy.

Duff Killigan: Oh, see if you got tee time, mutt.

Marshall: Mr. Killigan, put down the golf clubs, and this won’t end in a way that we bombard you with tennis balls and water.

Duff Killigan: You’ll have to pry them out of my cold dead hands first.

Duff Killigan: * pulls out a golf club * Fore!

Friend Level 7 Dialogue

Kim: Thanks for helping me with stopping Drakken.

Kim: You really had some moves that you pulled on Shego.

Marshall: What can I say? When it comes to Pup-Fu, I’m quiet as a mouse.

Chapter 5: Dueling Clubs

Chapter 5-1: Duff begins to send in a flurry of golf balls at the heroes. Ron and Chase jumped out of the way as Kim clings to a chandelier.

Chapter 5-2: Marshall tries to dodge to the best of his ability, but trips and flies upwards and accidentally grabs a golf club from a coat of arms with his mouth.

Chapter 5-3: Seeing this as a chance to fight back, Marshall engages the mad golfer in a duel.

Chapter 5-4: When Kim gets back to the ground, she assists the dalmatian with the other golf club.

Chapter 5-5: They managed to break Duff’s clubs, but he escapes through a hidden trap door on the floor.

Marshall: Did he just…?

Ron: See? The world is full of holes that people just jump down. Typical villain escape route.

Kim: Come on. We need to hurry before he can use that Super Grass.

Chapter 6: Too Green

Chapter 6-1: Chase tells them that they can get to him fast at the City Hall.

Chapter 6-2: He just heard from Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde that they have spotted Duff Killigan.

Chapter 6-3: By the time they reach City Hall, the Super Grass has already done its work by covering everything in sight.

Chapter 6-4: Marshall, Chase, Kim Possible, and Ron Stoppable rush to confront the mad golfer.

Chapter 6-5: Duff retaliates by planting more Super Grass to try to cover the heroes.

Kim: Look out!

Marshall: Killigan, this has to stop!

Duff Killigan: Nah! Not until this entire City, is my driving range! * cackles maniacally *

Kim: It seems we have to do this the hard way. Are you guys ready?

Chase: Chase is on the case!

Marshall: I’m fired up to save the City!

Chapter 7: Putter Up

Chapter 7-1: But just as the heroes were ready to face Duff Killigan. More creeps spawned out of nowhere.

Chapter 7-2: Chase tells Marshall and Kim that he and Ron will handle the creeps.

Chapter 7-3: Marshall and Kim dodge the golf balls to the best of their ability.

Chapter 7-4: Duff Killigan then shoots a golf ball over the duo. Kim shouts that he missed.

Chapter 7-5: Only for her and Marshall to realize that the golf ball was rolling back towards them and exploding!

Marshall: W-w-whoa!

Kim: Brace yourself!

Ron: Kim!

Chase: Marshall!

Friend Level 10 Dialogue

Marshall: Kim what’s with that face you sometimes pull?

Kim: You mean my puppy dog pout? I sometimes do that to guilt-trip people.

Marshall: Cool. Do you think I can do that?

Kim: Well, you’re already a puppy. So I wouldn’t be surprised.

Chapter 8: Weeded Out

Chapter 8-1: Just as Marshall and Kim got back up. Kim spots a dandelion from where the golf ball blew up.

Chapter 8-2: Realizing what to do, Kim whispers into Marshall’s ear.

Chapter 8-3: Kim plucks the dandelion and blows the seeds onto Duff Killigan as Marshall proceeds to spray him with his water cannon. Now the mad golfer is a giant dandelion garden.

Chapter 8-4: Chase notifies Judy through his pup tag that Marshall and Kim stopped Duff Killigan. But then they turn around to see Duff charging straight for Marshall!

Chapter 8-5: Thinking fast, Chase activates his taser net, stunning the mad golfer.

Marshall: Wow, nice shot, Chase.

Chase: Thanks, I was surprised it worked on him. Anyway, I’ll wait here for Judy.

Ron: Well, I guess we’re having him arrested instead of being mowed.

Kim: Pretty much. Anyway, Marshall, Chase, thanks for your help with stopping Duff Killigan.

Marshall: Always happy to help, Kim.

Chase: And whenever you’re in trouble just yelp for help!

Kim: I’ll keep that in mind.

Campaign “Pups Stop a Villain” complete.

“Pawfect Help” unlocked.

Enjoy!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney