Marvel's Avengers at the City

And @Champion_David my English are not so good, I’m trying my best. I’m really sorry for this torture… :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

So here are my concepts for Captain America and Scarlet Witch

Captain America
:star::star::star:
PhotoEditor_20190715_031751923
Role: Tank
Entrance: Riding his motorcycle
Basic Attack: Punches

White Skill
Shield Thrown

Captain America throws his shield among the opponents causing x damage.

Green Skill
Shield Hit
PhotoEditor_20190715_032323462
Captain America hits the closest enemy with his shield taunting him for x seconds.

Blue Skill
Don’t Like Bullies
PhotoEditor_20190715_092202300
Captain America raises his shield giving his weakest allie a shield for x seconds.

Purple Skill
All Day

When Captain America uses “Shield Hit” or “Don’t Like Bullies” heals himself for x HP

Victory:
Puts his shield on his back
Defeat:
Takes off his helmet

Frienships:
Captain America & Hercules
Captain America & Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch
:star::star:
PhotoEditor_20190715_092933737
Role: Control
Entrance: Flying
Basic Attack: Psionic Energy

White Skill
Miracle!
PhotoEditor_20190715_093415834
Scarlet Witch releases a wave of red psionic energy causing all the opponents x damage.

Green Skill
Creating Diversion

Scarlet Witch uses her telecinetic powers to throw a car at the opponents at the back slowing them down for x seconds

Blue Skill
Mind Control
PhotoEditor_20190715_093844887
Scarlet Witch uses her mind control powers to charm random opponents for x seconds.

Purple Skill
Focus
PhotoEditor_20190715_094153677
When Scarlet Witch reaches at 0 HP, uses her psionic powers to fully revive and shield her self for x seconds.

Victory: Crosses her arms
Defeat: Falls exhausted on her knees

Friendships
Scarlet Witch & Merlin
Scarlet Witch & Maleficent

So guys, what do you think?

5 Likes

Well you only need to show one image for a character… and you don’t need to use big photos

Well I just wanted it to be perfect… Is it OK or should I delete some of the photos?

Delete some of the photos

@Filadae_Djaq better?

1 Like

Better (10 letters)

Cap’s white and green moves are a bit generic and just do damage. What if the shield throw bounced between enemies and the shield bash knocked enemies back and/or stunned them?

Similarly you could make Scarlet Witch’s White and Green more diverse. And incidentally, the status that makes enemies fight on your side is called Charm

1 Like

I’m really not so good at it… :joy::joy::joy:. Please make the same concept with them or whoever Avenger you want… I would appreciate it…

@Baroness_Eric_II, check again their abilities and tell me if they’re better…

Can you give me the link??

1 Like

Also if you want a similar marvel game you can check out Marvel Strike Force. It’s not the same but it’s similar. There’s a lot of Marvel characters you can play!

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch OK. I will, thank u very much. Check my new concept too “once upon a DHBM”. I’d like ur opinion too

2 Likes

The concept is whatever. The issue is marel and starwars for me. Also i think you need to listen to the “hate” too and ppl have a right to their opinions too. Without the “hate” you could be coming up with an idea and only receiving a couple ppl saying yay about it so it gets added manwhile 1000s that “hate” it would quit if it is implemented.

I know you thought your idea was good but its been done and thats not hate thats a fact. Also dont lose your will over haters learn to change you mind instead. If you want to please the masses do something for the masses that theyd like. You shouldnt play classic music at a country bar and you shouldnt add mavel and star wars to a disney pixar game.

This is the only game like this. The only thing close is disney infinty and it has marvel and star wars in it. You could always give that a try.

Honestly though id rather you not give up. Ideas are important but it is 2019 and haters and trolls are everywhere on the net. You need to remember your will is yours. You can only give it away. It is up to you what you do with defeat. Some give up others let it feed a drive to be great.

1 Like

@Vindaca, you’re right. Thank u very much. I don’t regret I wrote this message but you’re right about how we need both good and bad critics. So I would really like to tell me your opinion about my other two concepts “once upon a DHBM” and “New heroes concept”. Although, I’m Making a concept for Ant-Man in the second, I would really like to tell me what you think.

1 Like

nice job !:heart_eyes:

@Jasmine_XLVI These concepts are a little old… They are the first concepts I ever made. You can check my newest concepts here, including Marvel Characters😉

Also it’s recommended NOT do necromancy and revive old Post. @Polaris can you archive this please?

1 Like

I actually think reviving a topic is “cute”… :sweat_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney