May Shop Refresh and 4.9.01-B Patch Notes

@Samm
Even though you are not doing it on purpose (lets say that for the moment)

There is 0 compensation for players
The increase need to buy daily deals to just be able to keep up with current exponential cost to just play with a few heroes are definitely not helping with this

Yes the recent stamina adjustments were helpful, but way too late and not enough

There is also gold, mod power, tokens, skill consumables, disk power, etc. etc. etc.

You say the team is not actively promoting people to stop playing
Well let me tell you honestly, you are not encouraging us to play either

And the double drop events helps 0, we do not have stamina to utilise this.
So please, do not think we are blind

20 Likes

I think it looks fine. The cap raise is bigger again. That sounds a little ok to me.

Yeah it’s an A O K to ms

@Samm make server 21 and 25 awards in contest the same as 1 since you want all servers equal 20 diamond crates won’t do anything with these double cap raises.
You said it yourself you want to simplify things so why not start with contest rewards on 21 by boosting them to server 1 levels.
I doubt it would be that difficult

5 Likes

I fell like it’s not the same without sign in heroes but maybe next month we’ll see what happens with the anniversary

2 Likes

@Samm can the team please replace Moana with someone else we can get 30 Moana chips in diamond crates it’s kind of pointless having her there

2 Likes

I plain can’t :joy:, it really is hard keeping up on the server.

1 Like

This sounds pretty good!
I’m still hoping I don’t struggle in the next two chapters as I hope certain obstacles like Ariel or especially Madam Mim DON’T appear often as creeps.
Other than that, I’m all in for it and I’ll see you in May!:sunglasses::sunflower:

Yay! We all in for the new chapters

1 Like

They will gives us deals to spend money. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

this is so accurate

this this this

mass revolt because people are sick of not being listened too

@Samm but we on S21 (and on S25 by the look of these comments) don’t want to be merged with S1 & we don’t want double cap raises & you aren’t listening to us, hence why people are quitting. it’s too hard to keep up when you are forcing through double cap raises when we’ve only just caught up from the last one. it isn’t fair & it isn’t what we want. I think you should listen to your players in the comments, rather than forcing through these updates that no one asked for

5 Likes

If I remember things right, Statler and Waldorf are the ones at the Pass right now, so where would they go? Or they are IAP exclusives for now?

2 Likes

It’s nice to know it is going to be one less month before an inevitable last merge.

@Samm maybe the team could double the get more stamina buys on S21-25 and deals until they reach S1 cap.
Cause as most said = double drops solve nothing, they are decently frequent as items, as events
 and well
 only worth doing with a lot of stamina.

The problem is that stamina given to F2P players is still very low compared to expenses.
While I appreciate trial events giving badge crates
 and using stamina, I guess it’d be beneficial for all if more stamina was given elsewhere.

5 Likes

Once the anniversary starts then I will promoting my heroes starting with the ones that was week and I wonder who the next anniversary heroes is because 3/4 of them were Mickey Mouse characters so I’m hoping it’ll be someone else that’s not a Mickey Mouse character or anything that’s Mickey Mouse related related like DuckTales, Goofy Movie or Darkwing Duck

4 Likes

Aparte de esta actualizaciĂłn aplicarĂĄn algĂșn x4 de doble de drops debido a que un aumento de 10 niveles es complicado, estoy ya lo hicieron con el servidor 18 cuando lo iban a fusionar con el servidor 14

HabrĂĄ alguna posibilidad de que aumenten la apertura de cofres de megavirus y cofres de diamantes X10 para poderlos abrir de 100 en 100 porque tengo demasiados y se me hace eterno abrirlos de 10 en 10.

Gracias de antemano. Un saludo y buen fin de semana.

1 Like

It’s almost certainly fellow players, not PerBlue employees, who are flagging your comments; you do realize that, right? There’s a lot of people who seem to be quick to flag anything that’s slightly insulting or even that they simply disagree with, but that’s the way things are nowadays. (And I’ve seen a lot of comments getting flagged that were defending PerBlue or disagreeing with the critics, so it’s not just one side doing this.)

Anyway, I do think it would be better if PerBlue either doubled the resources during these double cap raises; most active players know to limit their stamina spending except during double drop days (either provided by the game or from their own item), so having more double drop days doesn’t really increase the amount of badges they can get from their stamina. But PerBlue has done these double cap raises several times in the past and no doubt has expectations on how may players they’re likely to lose, and they seem to be OK with that. Maybe that does foreshadow another server merge next year; only time will tell.

8 Likes

That’s when it comes to crafting the expensive platinum badges. It takes us FOREVER TO DO. I strongly believe that Double drops will not be enough for platinum craftable badges.

3 Likes

Pretty soon after chapter 78’s release, all the servers, 1-25, will be merged into one big server.

4 Likes

What that mean

1 Like

Also I just saw a new negative effect called “limit”

Anyone know what it is

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney