May Shop Refresh and 4.9.01-B Patch Notes

Yeah I know the limit, this debuff has the skill levels reduced by 50%. Hey this can be a perfect counter against Donald’s purple skill.

Also… what do you mean “What that mean”

2 Likes

Talking bout ze precise counter

1 Like

Oh that, well did got buff and debuffs counters like mostly slow counters like Flik and Flash and shield counters with Shan Yu, Buzz Lightyear, and King Triton, reflect counters with Pete and Agent P, a just invisibility counter with the Cheshire Cat, and a both a invisibility and charm counter with Daisy Duck.

So how about more other buff and debuff counters in the game. A persice counter is one thing I can think of, like a percise removal or a stun application when a enemy gaining percise with a memory disk (same with Pete (Mi)).

That’s what I mean.

4 Likes

Where will statler and waldorf go then?

2 Likes

I have no idea.

1 Like

How about a cleansing counter, a hardy counter, an immunity counter, an tenacity counter, an evasion counter, or an invincibility counter?

2 Likes

Cleaning, invincibility, and immunity counters would be fine, but we already got some tenacity, evasion, and hardy counters here in the game.

2 Likes

From who? Maybe uncleanseable stuns would be a cleanse counter…

2 Likes

I get it but most people dont.
Nowdays generations are washed brains.
If people like to play game with same things and with only 100 people that is fine, I m not part of it.
All of us know that people leaving and those who left play alone, is that fun at all? Is it fun to play something that dont have a life? Is it fun to walk alone without abfriend? NO PEOPLE! IT IS NOT!

Thank you all for all these cute 5 years playing together, it is pleassure.
I m done with playing this game. It become not fun, nothing better.

Last time, thanks for meeting great persons and other cultures. Wish you all the luck and positive vibes. See you!

3 Likes

We appreciate everyone’s feedback. 4.9 had Stamina source increases and scaling improvements. Our anniversary is also around the corner, with some planned extras that will help mitigate the stress of double content.

5 Likes

I hope the loading screen changes because for the first anniversary it changed then with the 3rd one it changed now it’s the 5th one and I have a feeling it’s gonna be a different screen because the last time it changed it was still the same when it changed the first time but with a few characters replacing others and the background went from blue to purple

2 Likes

Hmm…, Good news :newspaper_roll::+1:t2:, so the rewards will be biggeer than the reward of the previous Trials; or… Anyelse? :thinking:

Hopefully will have Penta Campaign Drop (×5)

5 Likes

4x Normal Campaign Drops would be enough.

And we already had this event for Christmas, it definitely would help everyone. Especially if it would be stacked with stamina rewards increases in game modes.

Still waiting for this deal to return, it appeared only once. And it’s twice as much stamina as usually, for same price. It’s definitely a good value.

9 Likes

That’s a lot a stamina

2 Likes

Could the part of the team behind contests do this little change for Fortify:

Original pic:

3 Likes

or just stop doing them because no one asked for them and no one wants them. you seemed to have only paid attention to certain comments instead of the ones that actually have meaning. WE. DON’T. WANT. DOUBLE. CAP. RAISES. WE. DON’T. WANT. TO. BE. MERGED.

6 Likes

never heard or seen this deal before. please tell me you bought it! that’s an insane deal!

4 Likes

But… you will regardless.

6 Likes

So 220k stam saved.
Could only use 50k of it for my top 20. Why? Had 9b gold go down the drain and it didnt even level my top 20 to max, skillwise.
Even used badgecrates to mitigate the gold spend.

Im still curious how you think players can keep up with these double caps.

4 Likes

@Samm This topic should be closed :watch:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney