Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode May Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh, featuring a new character: Voyd from Disney and Pixar’s Incredibles 2!
Voyd is a mid-line ”Control” hero on the Red team. Voyd will be the May Sign-In Hero!
Voyd spawns a portal under the frontmost enemy and they are teleported to the back of the battlefield, take Fantastic Damage, and are Stunned for X seconds.
Voyd opens up a portal under the ally with the most HP and drops them onto the middlemost enemy, granting them Invincibility for a duration. When the ally lands, they deal Normal Damage to the middlemost enemy and Normal Damage to nearby enemies.
Voyd opens a portal behind the farthest enemy and Knocks them forwards, dealing Fantastic Damage, applying stacks of Weakness, and making them Distract Voyd and allies for a duration.
Voyd steals Energy from enemies that go through one of her portals. Allies that go through one of her portals gain Armor and Reality for X seconds once the Invincibility ends.
Enemies teleported by “Get Back” now deal Fantastic Damage to nearby enemies when they land. After using “Get Back”, the cooldown of “Portal Push” is reduced by X seconds.
- Charge Condition: Invincible is applied to heroes
- Stat Buff: +Max HP
- Lineup Buff: +Reality per Control Ally
- Effect Buff: Team Shield
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on April 30. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on May 1.
New Hero: Voyd will be the May Sign-In Hero
- The Horned King will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
- Hopper will be an event exclusive hero featured in the Arena Crate
- Kaa will be available in the Guild Crate
- Demona will replace Syndrome in the City Watch Shop
- Sheriff of Nottingham will replace Ron Stoppable in the Creep Surge Shop
- The Rocketeer will replace Hamm in the Arena Shop
- Phil will replace King Louie in the Coliseum Shop
- Scrooge McDuck will replace Clawhauser in the Heist Shop
- Robin Hood will replace The Manticore in the Guild War Shop