Meg not behaving as intended

Can you please show what it looks like when it lets you choose who she links to? I have tried and she did not link to the person I chose.

1 Like

This is what the screen looks like when auto is off

2 Likes

Whoaaaaa that’s crazy. I definitely have never seen that screen while controlling manually. Thanks for posting

The screen only looks like this for the first 10 seconds of the first wave, after that Meg’s Link is locked in for the duration of the battle. If your team starts walking into the battle with Auto on, you need to get it turned off before everyone is ready to fight or you lose your chance at manually linking with this screen.

It was link on hades… just like in moana…

We just cannot see it in hades because of the screen, we cant even see the health bar of hades… status(link) is in the upper part of the health bar…

There is still issue about woddy with jessie disk vs quorra

Woody is still using laso on quorra
@Polaris

@Polaris is this going to be fixed in the new update?

This isn’t a bug. In the screenshots in the OP, Meg linked with Hades, but the icon isn’t visible because of his placement on the screen.

3 Likes

@Polaris but isn’t Meg supposed to link with the front most character in auto mode? Does that mean she can never link to Aladdin in auto mode? She seems to link to other “early attackers” i.e. Baymax and Quorra

Due to the timing of skills triggering it appears that Meg won’t link with Aladdin on auto mode. His entrance doesn’t put him in the front until after Meg’s skill triggers. The skill looks at the physical location of the heroes when it triggers, not their placement once they all arrive.

3 Likes

@Polaris Wow, that really brings down her usefulness for pvp. Does that mean if your position changes before Meg’s link skill activates, it will link to the wrong person? I.e. vs Woody’s Lasso or Bogo’s Criminal Charge? And it is really the game’s intention to never allow Meg to link to Aladdin? Also, why does this not happen during spars and only pvp arena?

You can see that in an auto-mode spar, Meg will link to Aladdin. It’s only in pvp mode that she does not.

1 Like

That is weird, Kymah. I tested it out in a spar and campaign fight with your load out and got the same results. Meg linked to Aladdin.

I’ve asked the team to take a look at the differences between Arena and other battles. If there’s a bug, they’ll fix it!

3 Likes

Thanks Polaris! I really hope it’s a bug, so that Meg can protect Aladdin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is not an issue,it is that she linked Hades and the icon cannot be seen.

The issue is that she is supposed to link to Aladdin in auto mode.

So, this isn’t an issue with Meg, but an issue with Aladdin and his entrance in different game modes. The team is looking into it!

4 Likes

Oooh interesting, ok!

2 Likes

@Polaris, any updates on this issue?

Should be fixed in the next big update!

2 Likes

I don’t think this is fixed. Meg doesn’t autolink to Baymax.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney