Update 1.9.2 Patch Notes

Lol.

Not even 2 weeks.

Awesome update! Thank you pb team.

5 Likes

Great update, is this this anniversary update or should we expect more in th upcoming weeks?
Not to say that this is small amount of content, just clarification? I’m looking forward to new server! Can you maybe, run details about server? Thanks in advance :smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome update! Really looking forward to the much improved Maui and the new heroes!!

1 Like

This is not the anniversary update. That will be coming later in May!

22 Likes

@Polaris is the Meg linking to Aladdin bug going to be fixed in this update?

2 Likes

I’m sure the anniversary event will be clearly introduced when it’s launched.

2 Likes

Great to hear that!

Two updates in may the anniversary and The Merlin and Robin Hood update to keep us Busy tell the Anniversary update

2 Likes

@Polaris Will the daily deal be renewed for this year???

1 Like

Well, i asumed that also, but clarification is always good thing, just in case, and we got it really fast :smiley:

1 Like

Why are level and badge increases coming so quickly now?

10 Likes

Please slow down with the level increases. Gees

14 Likes

Yes, that will be fixed in this update. We also fixed an issue where players wouldn’t have the option to choose a hero if there was a Megara on the opponent team.

4 Likes

There just trying to keep us from getting bored of the game that why the level increases

1 Like

The choice to reduce Invasion rewards is upsetting, given that mod power isn’t much of an incentive. Mods just aren’t exciting or really terribly useful. Gold, stamina, and badge bazaar tokens are.

33 Likes

It’s still not clear to me whether new heroes that are available from Elite Campaign can also drop from Diamond Chests? Could someone clarify that for me?

2 Likes

Way to fast these updates really are

7 Likes

DONT YOU DARE reduce the other Invasion rewards! That would be your dumbest idea ever. Those rewards are the only thing letting non-whales keep up in the game.

42 Likes

Agreed. With the constant updates and new heroes the amount of XP drinks, gold and stamina pots aren’t game changing but do really help so it’s disappointing to see them get decreased. Hopefully it’s not by too much.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney