Megara and Mulan Error

I cannot know what the bugfix will come, however we must be ready to encouter critical bugs in the future.

Lets think about how long time it tskes to test 5 heroes teams battle. Combinatorial 5 from 108 is about 1.11e10^8.
Assuming one battle test takes 1 second, (1.11e10^8 X 1.11e10^8)/(2 x 3600 x 24)=abou 7.1e10^10 days needed to test. Impossible, even if PerBlue do effectively with the world greatest wisdom. This difficulty goes up as more characters appear.

Its better to prepare precaution unpredictable behaviour of the game in the future because players spend their time.

Where are you getting these statistics from? And also, they don’t necessarily test all characters. Once a bug appears they most likely assume that it impacts more than just those it has appeared with and will implement a generic bug fix.

1 Like

At the present we (can) have 108 heroes.
(108 x 107 x 106 x 105 x 104) / (5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1)=1.11469176e10^8.

And, I wrote

if PerBlue do effectively

This was my line up PRE bug. I now missed the cut off for changing defenses :confused:. I wasn’t even aware of the bug. My guild posted for us NOT to exploit the issue and I hadn’t explored further because I have a real life. So sitting down and catching up I now realize my defense is useless awesome.

This is not true. The forums are not monitored over the weekend, so it was a support ticket that alerted us to this issue. I was notified by a support agent early Sunday morning CT and as soon as the team was assembled, we had a fix identified and released.

6 Likes

I think a good idea to prevent this glitch from ever happening again is to implement a code that denies Meg from linking to herself, and make it to automatically link it to the front most ally based on their position upon their arrival.

2 Likes

Idk I think the cause of this error is how the game starts. Arena is very very buggy especially for Mulan. Her green skill is broken, it doesnt do damage, the stun hits target that hasnt even ready to fight yet.
I feel like the main problem lies on how the game starts. Heroes walking to fight position but before it even ready some heroes (that has skill at start of battle eg. Mulan, gonzo, launchpad, baymax etc) able to use their skills even before all heroes are in their position to start their fight. And I feel like it messes up the battle sequences and causes lots of bugs.

I feel like the walking to position to battle sequence needs to be changed to just summoned itself to their position as battle start. That way everyone arrives at the same time at their position making the timing of attacks links with everyone else.

Idk if it make sense.

Thoughts @Polaris?

2 Likes

Ha! karma indeed, i smashed all those lines that had the cheat up for QF scores, TY very much. When i logged in yesterday 18/28 people had it up
i refused to hit so i had the keys saved. Any and all who used it and knew, which went from like only 3 or maybe 4 to 18, then you all deserve to get screwed for it since ya knew and changed it on purpose to cheat.

2 Likes

Moral of the story: if it’s important, submit a support ticket in addition to (or instead of) posting on the forum.

5 Likes

I want to agree with you from the bottom of my heart and I hope PerBlue has already implemented the calibration system for hero behaviour.

In addition, I wanted PerBlue to warn players about this incident and any participants not to use the bug two days ago. I have no will to accuse someone, just want them do in the proper way.

2 Likes

Please nerf Mulan!

3 Likes

Oh no not a please nerf again mulan Is stoppable.

2 Likes

Use Timon and Pumba really reduces the amount of damage she can do

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney