Mera concept

cooltext376173091245657

This concept was requested by @Wave9Nut, hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback.

Mera Salamin

Source: Ephitet Erased

Stats

Stars: :star2: :star2:

Quote: I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

Position: Back

Role: Damage

Trial: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Walks into her position.

Victory: Makes a little smile.

Defeat: Gets angry.

Basic attack: Creates a crystaline spike from the ground.

Skills

:white_circle: White skill: Ephitet combination - Normal damage :fist:
Passive: With each basic attack Mera steals 60 energy from the enemy she damaged and she also heals the HP she damaged the enemy.

Active: Indus appears at the side of Mera creatibg a barrier, then Mera breaks it into pieces and telekinetically launches them to all the enemies dealing X damage and reducing their armor by 60% for 8 seconds, then Indus dissapear, the reduction of armor may fail if the enemies are above level X.

:green_circle: Green skill: Crystal skate - Normal damage :fist:
At the start of each wave Mera attaches crystalline skates to her feet and swiftly skates across the battlefield wielding a crystal spear to attack the enemies dealing X damage, then she skates into her position.

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: Crystal Generation - Normal damage :fist:
Mera makes some cristaline spikes in all the enemy team for 7 seconds dealing X damage per second and blinding them for 10 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Fragile
Each three basic attacks Mera gains one stack of “Weakness”, each stack of weakness increase Mera´s attack and movement speed by 5% for the rest of the wave and decreases all enemies attack and movement speed by 5% for the rest of the wave, the reduction of attack and movement speed may fail if the enemies are above level X.

:red_circle: Red skill: Manipulation
Each two times Mera gains one stack of “weakness” she charms the closest enemy for 5 seconds, the charm may fail if the enemy is above level X.

+X evasion
+Y reality
+Z damage to “Crystal generation”

Friendships

Mera/Bellwether
Campaign: Manipulating the city
Disk: Evil plan
Allies: Launchpad, GMN and Madam Mim
Buff: “Crystal skate” also stuns the 2 most back enemies for 3 seconds.
+1 second per star
Disk power:
+X SP

Mera/Megara
Campaign: Women talk
Disk: Internal strength
Allies: Dash, Basil and
Buff: Each time a enemy is charmed from any source Mera and her allies gain 5% of the reality the charmed enemy has
+5% per star
Disk power:
+X SP for Mera and her allies.

Pls read before voting

How would you rate this concept?

0 voters

Now I´ll make two polls, one for the average rating and the other one for individual rating.

• :star2:
  • :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
  • :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

0 voters

Next concepts:

1. Rinoxeronte (me :v)
  2. 22 (soul)
  3. Go Go (BH6)

And then I´ll take requests again.

Bonus: A page for making logos

cooltext376173091245657
I couldn´t find a page like Djaq, Missinglure and Oswald did so the logo thing is what I got.

5 Likes

Please post all feedback.

This is great! Did you watch some of the show for research?

I look at her wiki and other sites but the show looks great!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney