Meredith Palmer (The Office US) [Warning: 13+]

NB: I do not condone drinking, not only because I’m a minor but also because it ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎can be damaging to your health and the safety of others. Please note that all references to drinking are satirical in nature as they are one of Meredith’s defining attributes. If you take offense at this concept or are uncomfortable with the mention of drinking please send me a PM so I can make changes as required.‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Meredith Palmer Concept

Meredith Palmer
Meredith’s antics often get her into all sorts of trouble. The creeps better beware this irrational behaviour.

“Stop fighting! Just on St. Patrick’s Day.”
:star:
Role: Tank
Position: Frontline
Trials Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Meredith hits the enemy with an empty bottle

Entrance: Walks in and winks

Victory: Laughs while belly dancing

Defeat: Gets hit by Michael’s car

Skills

White Skill: Hair on Fire
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Meredith lights her hair on fire and dances among the enemy team scaring them for 8 seconds and dealing X damage per second for 5 seconds.

Green Skill: Minivan
:fist: Normal Damage
At the start of each wave Meredith drives her minivan through the enemy team dealing X damage and applying 1 stack of fatigue to all enemies.
Meredith heals for 30% of the damage dealt over the first 9 seconds of each wave.

Blue Skill: Drinking to Forget
Meredith takes a drink which heals her for X HP, increases her Max HP by X and cleansing herself of all debuffs.
The debuff cleanse has a chance to fail if it was applied by an enemy above level X.

Purple Skill: Fire Girl
The duration of the DOT from Hair on Fire is doubled on enemies above 60% of their Max HP.
The extended duration has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Best Mum Dundie
Meredith is immune to all DOT skills and instead gains X skill power for the duration that the DOT would’ve lasted.
+X Max HP
+30 Fantastic Crit
+X Armour

Friendships

Drinking Problem

Meredith and Jack Sparrow
Drinking to Forget buffs allies

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power
  • Drinking to Forget heals allies for X HP.

Memories

• Drinking to Forget increases allies’ reality and armour by 7% for the rest of the wave
    (+7% per star)

Allies: Davy Jones, Tigger, Judy

Super Mums

Meredith and Elastigirl
Stronger against Tanks

Disk Power

• +X Max HP
  • +X Basic Damage

Memories

• Meredith deals 50% more damage to Tank role enemies
    (+50% per star)
  • +8% Conservation