Migration from Huawei and Samsung Stores

Hello everyone! We will no longer be supporting Disney Heroes: Battle Mode in Huawei and Samsung stores starting April 2nd, 2024. However, most players currently downloading from these stores should be able to still access the game through the Google Play store available on the same device. Note that some devices unfortunately will lose all access if they do not have an alternate store that we support.

Before the update, please make sure to set up account recovery. If you do not complete setting this up before April 2nd, you will not be able to access your account.

You’re welcome to set up account recovery and download from the Google Play store as soon as possible! Once you download the game from Google, it will start you as a new user, but as you are able to access the game you will be able to recover your account.

Once again, players that use either Huawei and Samsung stores, please make sure to set up Account Recovery before April 2nd, 2024 or you will lose access to your account.

Setting Up Account Recovery

1. Open the game and click your player icon on the bottom left
  2. Click “Accounts”
  3. Scroll down until you see “Lost Account?”
  4. Choose your preferred option to connect an account and follow the instructions provided
  5. You’re done!

Recovering Your Account

1. Enter the Google Play Store and download Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
  2. Open the game and skip past the tutorial
  3. Once able, click your player icon on the bottom left
  4. Click “Accounts”
  5. Scroll down until you see “Lost Account?”
  6. Choosing the same option(s) you did for set up, login through that channel(s)
  7. You should be able to now see your accounts available under “Other Accounts” (if not, try closing and opening the game)
12 Likes

Any plans for abandoning Amazon Store?

6 Likes

Send me something

3 Likes

Frechheit 
 dann verzichte ich 
 lass mich nicht nötigen.

1 Like

What’s Huawei? I’ve never heard of it.

3 Likes

So, if I’m using these stores, what are now the alternatives?

I need Huawei and Samsung to come back from migration!

7 Likes

Disney heroes battle mode

4 Likes

Si yo tengo el juego instalado en una tablet samsung que lo había descargado en la Play Store, ¿eso no le afectarå a mi juego si lo descargué en este dispositivo? Y ¿cuåndo serå compatible el juego para estas dos marcas?

2 Likes

Sorry for asking, but may we know why? Im just a lil curious😁

7 Likes

I got the game by Google play, is it a good recover option cuz I don’t wanna lose it

1 Like

Is Google fighting its competitors? Ahaha
there is nothing new in the game, this is undoubtedly what needs to be done now in a game where people are leaving.
Well, apparently 24th year is the last year of this game

3 Likes

I am going to leave this game after 4 years
not interested anymore

4 Likes

Does this include apple stores?

I’m not using Android I’m using Apple

1 Like

I am not Losing Disney Heroes Battle Mode! I have to Fight this!

2 Likes

I have already recovered my account, so i am good by staying in the game.

1 Like

What if I downloaded from Apple Store on an iPhone? Am I fine?

Does this affect kindle fire tablets?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney