Update 2.6.10 Known Issues

But now no one is useful for yellow invasion :confused:

Only Wasabi (Sy). And he’ll be expensive.

Ummm… there is someone :slight_smile:

The upper text should be changed to “Draining High Starting Energy”, or something like that.

1 Like

She didn’t get the same treatment as gizmo. Gizmo is still useful in invasion. Bo on the other hand. Well they nerfed her before she was an option on server 21

…every F2P player will be able to max his disk is a few seconds, am I right?

Whale baiting much?

1 Like

2.6.10 issues:

• The change to Mim starting as a Dragon is intended. I’m sorry that was not in the patch notes. It was an oversight, not intentional. This isn’t a bug, so any further feedback on the Mim changes, please take to this other thread.
  • iOS users not able to log into the game. We’re investigating this - if you can let us know the specific device you have that will help us greatly.
  • Lag/performance issues on Server 1- the recalculation of the Hall of Fame is causing some of this. We are restarting the server at 3:00 to fix this.
  • Lag/performance issues on other servers - we are still investigating the cause of this.
12 Likes

lol

I’m using an iPhone 7 and am experiencing the crash as soon as I open the app :confused:

@Polaris I am using an I pad

laughs insanely

You serious? Why? Some of us- no, most of us do not have the money to invest in Wasabi just to get his disk. This is ridiculous.

By the way

It wouldn’t be all iOS users. I’m still able to play just fine.

1 Like

I’m using an iphone X

I seem to have gotten the crashing when opening the game, so I wonder is this the place for us to send a support ticket for help?

I am not too keen on adding in my email, so I wondered if this is something that will be fixed naturally, or something we have to contact you at PerBlue in terms of?

If you tell me your phone model you probably don’t need to send in a support ticket. This is something that we’ll need to fix generally.

I think Perblue is aware of the crash issue and will fix, thanks @polarus!

I am on an I pad

So I was just playing since the update and now I’m not getting in anymore and am loading forever to not even get in😂

1 Like

What if the fixes only need to apply to some iOS devices? I play on an iPhone SE and I’m fine :thinking:

This is the lag/performance issue on server 1. Things should be better after the restart in a 7 minutes.

4 Likes

iPad Air 2 and iPad Air 3 I think. (Shared account by same Apple ID).

Or you mean more specific in terms of model?

If more specific I think I will use the PM function if that’s okey for you Polaris.

Ok good😌 Was kinda worried I’d have send in a ticket😂

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney