Mim refresh or nerf?

20 breakers on level 500 boss and its still alive whatever no invasion for me im out

1 Like

Money on her Wasted and not even mentioned in patch notes. Also wasted on elast as well. Great work ruining the game, thanks.

Yeah, this unexpected nerf is not cool, Perblue… She’s pretty much useless now, and now I (and likely many others) need to find a new team lineup. Anyone have any suggestions?

Definitely nerfed in Invasion. She used to be a croc against the bot. Now she’s a dragon. Crocs get a standard 35% damage. Dragons do a fixed damage based on level / skill etc. So without a fully developed Mim, right off the bat she’s nerfed against bots. Sucks.

Retorn Min please

Thanks for the feedback. Our intention with her refresh was to make her more useful in PvP. We did not want to reduce her usability in Invasion and we are looking into some changes we can make in 2.7 to fix this.

9 Likes

Changing her default form back to crocodile from dragon may be the only change she needs to be a top-tier bot slayer again. Her lack of energy gain in bot fights may end up being an issue, but the only way to test that out is to get her croc bite back first.

2.7?

This is needed, literally. Nothing else.

Also I wonder if in the week of 2.7 there will be a yellow invasion OR there is gonna be a Villaintines invasion next week :eyes:

2.7 is released on 2nd March :slight_smile:
(With cap rise)

So… on next yellow invasion, how nice.

Thanks, Captain Obvious, we know that since long ago.

Depends whether Villaintines are getting a Special Invasion or not. I´d much prefer a Special Invasion over Red next.

This is surely either just untrue or an acceptance of not having a clue how heroes are used in the game, specifically the 1 hero being looked at in-depth for a refresh? She’s been yellow invasion meta ever since release and it takes all of 2 minutes perusing her skills & trying her out to see why.

If it was mentioned in the patch notes “Mims’ default form will now be Dragon” there would’ve been dozens of people posting within the hour that she was going to be ruined. Were the team working on the refresh really oblivious to that?

If her default form wasn’t changed from Crocodile because of her invasion strength, why else was it changed? It barely matters for PVP.

9 Likes

I´d rather say it is either a straightforward lie OR mega superficial refresh from PB´s part. I´d be happy to believe for the latter, but currently leaning more towards the former.

Why was it intentional to have mim start in dragon form in this new patch anyway ?

Surely if the developers played the game and had seen the data then they would have noticed mim performance in invasion and that her starting in crocodile form was the reason why she was good invasion

Mim got hit with a nerf ball, well more like a nerf dart

lets not beat around the bush…mim was invested in due to Invasion nothing else. now PB remove the only thing she was good at…definitely a nerf!

2 Likes

call a spade a spade will ya…

1 Like

I knew this would happen the minute I read patch note. Tried to reach all tiers yesterday so it bad it doesnt bother me anymore. But about next Yellow Invasion? I honestly dont know :frowning:

Gizmo was nerfed but at least he is still usable in Invasion. But by feedback, Mim is now useless

I have warned my guild about this, hopefully they tried their best yesterday too

1 Like

Mims been NERFED HARD in invasion. I dong recommendhsr anymore.

Edit: She needs to use her tank croc form instead of her dragon form when fighting the bot. Plus she needs a skill to give her energy gain so she can keep using her skills.

Thx

As i said: don’t post invasion teams here they will nerf another hero this way…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney