Minnie Gameplay Footage

Here’s some Day 1 Minnie tech.

My early impressions:

• My Minnie has 3-4 Stars, max skills, rank Red 8, all badges equipped, no friendship disk, no Red skill, no mods.
  • She’s incredibly fun to have. She works well with Mickey, no surprises there.
  • It’s really fun to spam charms with Minnie and at least one more character that also uses charm. In my case, I used Mad Hatter and Meg a lot.
  • Technically, having allies that use charm wouldn’t actually benefit Minnie at this point because I still don’t have her Red Skill. If I had it, having more charm users around will cause Minnie to nuke things with Pluto.
  • With that in mind, Minnie just might usher in a new charm meta. I bet Miss Piggy and Gaston would love that.
  • I really like her with Goofy and Donald as well. Goofy, Minnie, and Donald can all keep enemies blinded when they work together. Goofy patches up Minnie’s speed while Donald protects her from status effects.
  • Minnie has really low Armor growth and has no Evasion or Tenacity at all. I struggled a lot with these weaknesses against many teams.

Songs used:
Theme of Sakura - Street Fighter 5 OST
Theme of Sakura - Street Fighter 4 OST

4 Likes

We need some day 1 mushu footage

Agreed. Wanna make one for us?

2 Likes

If we are on Q&A ground, or more of orders…

Is there somewhere library of all your videos (not in YT channel, but on the forum)?
You have something for your guides, so not sure if I miss something.

Do you need to upload it to YouTube or something

Maybe I’ll make something.

Seems like strong normal damage dealears like li shang mulan and shan yu can just counter her beacuse off her low armor

Mulan and Shan Yu for sure, because they can snipe her from the back. Shang can’t normally reach her and Minnie can still charm him if he fails to evade.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney