Mirabel Madrigal/Anna Friendship Campaign

Now here’s Mirabel’s second friendship campaign.

Campaign Name: Stronger Without Magic

Mirabel/Anna

Anna_NarratorPortrait
Allies: Chip and Dale, Animal, Sally

Friend Level 1 Dialogue

Mirabel and Anna are now friends!

Mirabel: Oh, I love your sword! How’d you get it?

Anna: Oh this? I’ve had it for quite a while. Helps with fighting creeps.

Mirabel: So, you didn’t get it from your gift?

Anna: Nah, my sister Elsa made it, possibly by accident. Wait, do you have a magic gift?

Mirabel: No, but the rest of my family does. I’m Mirabel by the way.

Anna: Nice to meet you, Mirabel, I’m Anna.

Campaign Story: Anna wants to show Mirabel that she can be strong without magic.

Mirabel: Ok, you’re in a new city. Which means new places and friends.

Chapter 1: Urban Village

Chapter 1-1: Ever since arriving, Mirabel has been cautious in the City.

Chapter 1-2: While she has had help from some of her newer friends, she still wants to keep her family safe.

Chapter 1-3: The creeps don’t help with spawning more frequently. So she has to be on guard.

Chapter 1-4: As Mirabel explores, she gets ambushed by creeps.

Chapter 1-5: She tries to escape, but is surrounded!

Blue Mage: PURGE THE ERRORS!

Mirabel: Oh, why now?

Chapter 2: Stony Assistance

Chapter 2-1: Just as a Mage is about to fling a spell at Mirabel. A giant boulder crashes a group of creeps.

Chapter 2-2: Mirabel turns around and sees Anna leading a Stone Giant into the fray.

Chapter 2-3: Anna is also followed by Woddy and Baymax as she surprised the creeps.

Chapter 2-4: In a flurry of punches, lassos, and rocket fists the creeps disperse.

Chapter 2-5: After the dust settles, Mirabel walks up to them.

Woody: You alright there, miss?

Mirabel: Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for your help.

Anna: Don’t mention it. We all gotta look out for each other.

Mirabel: Though I gotta admit, I haven’t seen any residents fight without any gifts.

Anna: Gifts? What do you mean?

Chapter 3: Giftless

Chapter 3-1: Mirabel explains that the rest of her family has a gift that they use to help their community.

Chapter 3-2: But Mirabel was the only one who didn’t get one until she understood her abuela’s past.

Chapter 3-3: When she saw them fight back the creeps. She assumed that they had a gift too.

Chapter 3-4: Anna quickly informs her otherwise that she and the other heroes don’t have a magic gift.

Chapter 3-5: Confused by this, Mirabel runs after Anna.

Mirabel: Wait but how were you able to fight them without a gift?

Anna: It’s just with some self-defense. You don’t need a gift to be strong.

Mirabel: I’m… not seeing where you going with this.

Anna: Maybe it’s better that I show you to some friends of mine.

Chapter 4: Robin in the Hood

Chapter 4-1: Anna leads Mirabel to one of the Park’s forest sections.

Chapter 4-2: As they delve deeper. The duo could see some creeps being attacked by arrows.

Chapter 4-3: Turning the corner, Mirabel and Anna find Robin Hood defending his hideaway from creeps.

Chapter 4-4: Mirabel tries to help out by using a frying pan to knock the skull off a Skeleton.

Chapter 4-5: When the last creep diminishes, Anna, walks up to Robin Hood.

Robin Hood: Ah Anna! What brings you to my part of the woods? Who might this young lady be?

Anna: That’s Mirabel. Mirabel, this is Robin Hood. One of the gallant heroes of the City.

Mirabel: Really? How’s that possible? Like, what’s he known for?

Robin Hood: Why for giving to the poor and helpless, of course!

Friend Level 7 Dialogue

Mirabel: So who else, other than your sister Elsa has a magical gift in your family?

Anna: Well, as far as I know, Elsa was the only one. Unless you count my mother with her connection to the Spirits of the Forest.

Anna: But maybe I should let Olaf handle that part. He explains it better than I do.

Chapter 5: Doing the Kim Possible

Chapter 5-1: Robin Hood goes on to tell Mirabel about his tales of giving back stolen goods to the poor from the greedy Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Chapter 5-2: Mirabel can tell that he does what he can to help the people in the City as her family would do.

Chapter 5-3: Anna takes Mirabel to the Downtown District.

Chapter 5-4: But as they search around, they find Kim Possible ambushed by creeps.

Chapter 5-5: As the two join the fray. Mirabel tries to do some punches like Anna.

Kim: Phew, thanks for the backup, Anna.

Anna: Always happy to help.

Anna: Mirabel, this is Kim Possible. She’s managed to stop more villains than I can count.

Kim: Oh, it’s no big.

Mirabel: How can you even take anyone down?

Kim: Well, it just comes naturally to me.

Chapter 6: Few Pointers

Chapter 6-1: Kim demonstrates by jumping and kicking some unsuspecting creeps roaming.

Chapter 6-2: But it wasn’t long before more creeps came to aid their fallen.

Chapter 6-3: Mirabel tries to help, with Casita striking them with sudden cracks.

Chapter 6-4: Anna helps Kim by flailing her ice sword around until there were no creeps left.

Chapter 6-5: Kim helps Mirabel with a few stragglers that remained.

Kim: Where did you learn to create those cracks?

Mirabel: That was all the help of the Casita.

Mirabel: The Casita’s been helping with fighting back creeps ever since my family got here.

Anna: Is that why you assumed others had a ‘gift’?

Chapter 7: Having Your Phil

Chapter 7-1: Anna goes to take Mirabel to see Phil for some basic training.

Chapter 7-2: Since he just settled up a training workshop, she knows he’ll be in the Warehouse District.

Chapter 7-3: As they walk down the other workshops, Mirabel could see various heroes training.

Chapter 7-4: While she doesn’t have a gift. Mirabel figures this self-defense could help out.

Chapter 7-5: Mirabel and Anna find Phil just as he finished setting up a training course.

Anna: Phil, I’m glad to see you here!

Phil: I guess my hero training posters did work after all.

Phil: So, do you two ladies need some training?

Anna: Oh, not me. But my friend, Mirabel does need some pointers.

Phil: Does she have any special ability?

Mirabel: If you mean a gift. I don’t have one.

Phil: Well then why are you here then? It’s like you’re asking to get creamed!

Anna: Hey, she may not have magical powers. But that doesn’t mean she should be helpless.

Phil: Alright, fair point.

Friend Level 10 Dialogue

Anna: How did it go with Corey and Barley’s heroic quest?

Mirabel: Well, it was certainly something. We took on a few creeps and found some unusual creatures.

Anna: The Cheshire Cat led you into Tulgey Wood, didn’t he?

Mirabel: Yep.

Chapter 8: A Strong Gift

Chapter 8-1: Phil shows Mirabel the basics of self-defense on some dummies.

Chapter 8-2: Anna watches from the sidelines. That way she can make sure Phil isn’t overdoing it.

Chapter 8-3: Mirabel slowly but gains the upper hand and delivers hard punches to the dummy.

Chapter 8-4: After the session, Phil was impressed by Mirabel’s spirit.

Chapter 8-5: As the two walk home, silence fills the way. Until Mirabel breaks the silence.

Mirabel: Alright, I admit. I don’t need a gift to help the City.

Anna: Did Phil’s training convince you?

Mirabel: Actually, it was you. You and the others heroes showed me that I don’t need a magical gift to be strong.

Mirabel: And as long as I have my family with me. I won’t be alone.

Anna: You’ll have to show me and Elsa your family one time. They sure sound awesome.

Campaign “Stronger Without Magic” complete.

“Powerless But Strong” unlocked.

Enjoy!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney