Miss Argentina (Unlikely Concept)

This is my submission for stage 1 of @Grim_grinning_Ghost’s Halloween Concept Contest! Enjoy!

Miss Argentina

Source: Beetlejuice the Musical (different from the movie)

Description: A citizen of the Netherworld and assistant to Juno, Miss Argentina is willing to do whatever it takes to defend her new home.

Quote: “I died with this sash, so they can never take it away.”

Stars: :star2:

Role: Control

Position: Frontline

Trial Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Does a variety of salsa dance moves

Entrance: Puts her arm up (see picture above), smiling, as if she is making a grand entrance.

Victory: Shows off her sash to the enemy

Defeat: Takes off her sash and rips it

Skills

White- Excellent Entertainment :sparkles: Fantastic

Miss Argentina shows off her dance moves, hitting all enemies, dealing X damage and knockback.

Green- Pageant Queen :fist: Normal

At the start of each wave, Miss Argentina takes the crown off her head, showing it off to the enemies, blinding all enemies for 9 seconds. She then throws the crown at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage. Blinds may fail if the enemy is over level X. A new crown appears on her head at the start of each wave.

Blue- Press Rewind :fist: Normal

Miss Argentina dodges an attack and counters it, dealing X damage. She then takes out a rewind button and presses it stealing 200 energy from her attacker. Miss Argentina can only counter an attack every 9 seconds.

Purple- What I Know Now

When Miss Argentina uses “Press Rewind,” she now slows her attacker’s movement and attack speed by 50%. Slow has a chance to fail if the enemy is over level X.

Red- Queen of the Netherworld

Blinded enemies now deal 30% less damage to Miss Argentina and her allies. Reduced damage has a chance to fail if the enemy is over level Z.
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Damage in “Excellent Entertainment”

Friendships

Hades/Miss Argentina

Campaign: Live Death to the Fullest

Hades and Miss Argentina show each other how they have fun and entertain themselves, even in the Netherworld (or Underworld).

Allies: Barbossa, Meg, Tia Dalma

Disk: Happiness is Up to Me

Blinded enemies deal 10% less damage to Miss Argentina and her allies. +5% per star on disk

+X Damage dealt in “Excellent Entertainment”

Sally/Miss Argentina

Campaign: Keep Them in Stitches

Sally shows Miss Argentina how to hold herself together, even in the Netherworld.

Allies: Jack Skellington, Miguel, Jack Sparrow

Disk: Living Dead

Miss Argentina gains 10% HP after she counters an attack during “Press Rewind.” +5% per star on disk

+X Basic Damage

5 Likes

Let me know what you guys think!!

@Imagineer_V really like this concept. Nothing really bad to say. I hope u keep doing more concepts.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, but I will say that it is a bit harsh. I am still kinda new to concepts, so I am working on it. It is an unlikely concept, which many people do. I do not care if people do not know it, it is fun to make them! If you want to see Disney concepts, check out my other ones!

1 Like

U had fun and that’s all that matters.

But for being new to concepts I got to say it’s really impressive. Soo keep doing u and have fun.

1 Like

I don’t know who the girl is. But i do like the concept and i will give it a :+1:.

2 Likes

she is from Beetlejuice the Musical, but this character is also in the movie. the music is awesome and if you want you should check it out

@SecondOpinion here is the link to my concept collection:
The Imagineering Vault (Imagineer_V Concept Collection)

Are you questioning Beetlejuice!?
Nice concept. Any concept with Jack, Sally, or Oogie as a friendship is automatic good in my opinion (Most of the time).

3 Likes

@SecondOpinion may I just point out how disgustingly ignorant you are.

There’s a reason it’s an unlikely concept and not in the patch notes. It’s showing @Imagineer_V’s creativity and doesn’t warrant your meaningless comments.

It’s part of the concept. Every forumer ever has added a team into their concept.

Well it actually has more detail than some white skills currently in the game. It’s far from bland with its additional effect on top of the damage.

So what? The skill has been worded fine and start of wave skills still can be unique. This one is very different to others.

There’s only a finite number of abilities, so… also this concept is excellent and outshines many that you’ll find on the Forums.

Well slows are part of the game so I don’t know what you’re after.

It’s called inspiration.

Again, it’s what most concept creators include. Plus it lets others imagine the sorts of interactions that may occur.

This just makes her really good against blind teams. I see no problem here.

And you apparently haven’t seen the state of some of the heroes in-game.

There is very little about this concept that is overused and Powerline is almost completely different.

No offence, but I think your head is the only one in the gutter.

Concepts aren’t meant to spark the interest of everyone. If only one or two people were interested in it then job done but clearly so many people enjoy this concept, including myself.

Concepts will rarely be entirely original. Have you heard of this thing called inspiration?

It’s pretty good from what I can see.

But this is an unlikely concept :man_facepalming:. It’s not meant to be relevant to Disney and new status effects are from needed given the extensive list currently in the game.

9 Likes

Hey everyone! If you really like this concept, go vote for it in Grim Grimming Ghost’s contest! Here is the link:

I actually like this concept. Good job!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney