Mods & Mods Upgrades Guide 2

Due to the character limit, I am not able to post more on the old topic, so here I am continuing here.

Link to Guide 1
Link to Guide 3
Link to Guide 4

Stats Explanation

Normal Crit: The normal crit stat increases the chance of your attacks that do Normal Damage will result in a critical strike. Each point of Normal Crit you have above an enemy’s level increases your chance of doing twice as much damage, up to a 100% chance.

Well basically, let me explain if the normal crit of hero is 234 at skill level 170, so in order to have 100% of critical damage ( 2x damage ) you need normal crit at skill level + 100, so if normal crit is at 270 & if in order to have 100% chance of super crit you need normal crit stat at skill level +200

The same thing will be with fantastic crit against fantastic damage

Li Shang - 175 R8

dialogue_li_shang

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 85278
  • Reality - 69716
  • Normal Crit - 226

Li Shang is one of the best support toons who heals, provides armor & reality & also basic damage, plus he also does decent damage with white skill & basic attack.

Now, he does not need armor, reality as he gains them from his stances, also no need of starting shield.

Link to Complete Guide

Jumba - 175 R8

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 71993
  • Reality - 51236
  • Normal Crit - 226
  • Crit Damage - 233

Jumba with a great tenacity, forgot disable & crit damage is also good so he can do more damage 1% more damage above hero level, so he can do 233 - 175 = 58, 58% more damage

Link to Complete Guide

Wasabi - 175 R8

dialogue_wasabi

Summary

Stats

• Basic Damage - 176625
  • Armor - 64493
  • Reality - 51236
  • Normal Crit - 226

Wasabi damage is orange & more interestingly it is True Damage & PB confirmed that true damage cannot be Crit.

Now if you see his Basic damage is good & it is always normal damage unless mentioned fantastic, so if you will give him normal crit mod he will crit with basic….

Link to Complete Guide

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker - 175 R8

dialogue_beaker_and_bunsen

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 72863
  • Reality - 102159
  • Reality Negation - 251
  • Normal Crit - 213
  • Fantastic Crit - 262
  • Evasion - 273

Beaker is already a good damage toon & you can make him freaking OP with mods. Now, you see his damage is Orange ( white skill ) so BD mod will definitely be good.

His reality is quite high as he also gets it from red skill, so no need for reality here but…

Link to Complete Guide

Hades - 175 R8

List of Friend Campaigns | Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Wiki | Fandom

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 70151
  • Reality - 54556
  • Armor Negation - 178
  • Normal Crit - 268

Hades is useful in-game in two ways, one is to prevent a quick win bonus in challenger once if the red skill has been unlocked which makes him invincible two times as he gets revived with purple skill, other use of hades is in DOT team with meg disc….

Link to Complete Guide

Dr. Drakken - 175 R8

dialogue_dr_drakken

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 53983
  • Reality - 40474
  • Reality Negation - 214
  • Normal Crit - 208
  • Fantastic Crit - 237
  • Tenacity - 272

Drakken does good fantastic damage from Blue Skill & his fantastic crit is good even also Y0, so he can nuke with blue skill with crit. You only need 275 - 237 = +38 to do crit damage & to Super crit +138.

Even, at Y0 you only need +25, so The First Mod should be BD Mod with Fantastic Crit upgrade.

So, let’s say you have sufficient resources, I would suggest to max one mod & by this way you will have a 94% chance of crit attack, a decent % for me.

He charms with his green skill which can be evaded or reduced which can be solved by giving a green skill upgrade but it’s not worth it as it will only charm only 1 enemy, so I suggest not give a green skill mod.

Now, his armor & reality is low at the current level so you have to provide protection, Second & Third Mod should be HP mod with 1 Armor Piece & 1 Reality Piece.

Also, pair him with armor & reality givers like Li Shang or Timon for longer survivability.

Now, I would suggest giving him Fourth Mod as Skill Power mod with Blue Skill upgrade, so that damage can be increased.

Mod Matrix

Drakken - With enough resources

HP HP Basic Damage Skill Power
Armor Reality Fan. Crit +32 Blue Skill +40

Drakken - if you want a 100% chance of crit & low fan crit pieces

HP HP Basic Damage Basic Damage
Armor Reality Fan. Crit +24 Fan. Crit +24/12

Note: +24 if you want 100%, with +12 you have a 98% chance of crit

Drakken - Damage Booster

Basic Damage Basic Damage Basic Damage Basic Damage
Fan. Crit +32 Fan. Crit +32 Fan. Crit +32 Fan. Crit +32

Note: 90% chance of Super Crit - 3x damage - you can try this out if you have resources.

Kermit - 175 R8

dialogue_kermit

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 73384
  • Reality - 90306
  • Normal Crit - 190
  • Fantastic Crit - 184
  • Evasion - 263

Kermit is a great toon with buff duplication on all allies which is kind of unique & OP, so you need to take him out soon before he starts duplicati……

Link to Complete Guide

LSB - 175 R8

dialogue_lock_shock_barrel

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 33501
  • Reality - 70510
  • Normal Crit - 126
  • Fantastic Crit - 252
  • Evasion - 236

LSB straight does fantastic damage from basic attacks as mentioned in white skill. Also, they reduce evasion & tenacity with every 4th Crit attack with purple skill. Their Fan crit is also good & you need only +23 at R8 - 175 level, even at Y0 you need +48, which is also doable at that stage of the game.

LSB is tricky & their mods totally depend on the team setup you are using, if you are using disable toons like elsa, minnie, kristoff then Evasion makes sense if you facing toons with high evasion, else it will be a waste of mods, I will give different mod table at the end.

So, First Mod should be a BD mod with Fantastic Crit upgrade & faster they are faster they can do basic attacks so yeah Second Mod should be a BD mod with Attack Boost upgrade.

Now, an interesting thing is a disc, if you are using Oogie disc, then pair them with scare toon or scare can also be applied from green skill & Evasion will get reduced by 100 for the scared toon.

So, the attack speed won’t make a good choice, so there will be a different mod setup which I will list in the table.

Reality is okayish & armor is low, so survival is the issue with LSB, they get armor with red skill a pretty decent amount. So, Third Mod should be HP mod with Reality mod upgrade. You should also pair them up with Hades (meg) so that DOT can be boosted from green skill. The last choice should be skill power mod with green skill upgrade to boost damage

Mod Matrix

LSB - If using with Disable Toons with Cheshire Disc

Skill Power HP Basic Damage Basic Damage
Green Skill +40 Reality Attack Speed Fan Crit +24

If you can provide LSB reality from other toons, you can also give another attack speed instead of HP to boost the speed

LSB - If using with Disable Toons with Oogie

Skill Power Skill Power HP Basic Damage
Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Reality Fan Crit +24

Evasion will be handled from disc, if you can provide LSB reality from other toons, you can also give green skill instead of HP to boost damage

Jim Hawkins - 175 R8

dialogue_jim_hawkins_01

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 86878
  • Reality - 35380
  • Normal Crit - 254

Jim is a very good toon & can be paired with most of the toons plus quite good in various setups. Hi….

Link to Complete Guide

Rapunzel - 175 R8

dialogue_rapunzel

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 60154
  • Reality - 73716
  • Normal Crit - 207

Rapunzel is a decent support toon who does healing & gives hardy & reality to allies. She does damage only from the white skill that’s not much damage, to be honest.

She works very well in hardy setup especially with Belle due to attack boost & good against toons who can disable.

Her armor & reality is also decent, but due to low HP she dies quickly, so First Mod should be HP mod with Armor Piece upgrade, as she gets reality from red skill.

Now, one issue is that her skill animations are a little longer, so takes time in completing her skills. So, her attack speed will definitely be a plus. She can gain speed when paired with Remy & Belle but with conditions, like with Belle for 2 hardy her speed will get boosted & when she loses hardy she will gain speed if Remy is there with a miss piggy disc. See, the speed boost is situational, therefore the Second Mod & the Third Mod should be BD mod with Attack Boost Upgrade.

Now, giving skill mods doesn’t make sense as Blue Skill is only one time, purple is also tied with blue skill & Green skill does healing but not much.

So, Fourth Mod should be HP mod with Reality Upgrade as the current state of the game require reality due to more fantastic damage toons

Mod Matrix

Rapunzel

HP HP Basic Damage Basic Damage
Reality/Armor Armor Attack Speed Attack Speed

Jessie - 175 R8

dialogue_jessie

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 70499
  • Reality - 86080
  • Normal Crit - 182
  • Fantastic Crit - 207
  • Crit Damage - 246

She is an old toon but with stats & buzz disc she can 1 toon the whole team. She starts a fight with +1000 energy with a 5 star disc, so you should start building her disc soon. She will start white skill & kicks all enemies & stealing buffs also.

Now, see her Crit Damage, 246, very good stat, let me explain this stat first. Crit Damage basically increases the damage done from Critical Damage by 1% for each 1 stat, above enemy toon level.

Example: Let’s say the enemy toon’s level is 175, so whenever Jessie will hit a critical strike, she will do extra = 246 - 175 = 71 % damage.

Now, she is a damage booster with this stat & you need her to crit every time to get benefit of crit damage. Her damage is also Orange from white so BD mod will be perfect for her.

Her normal crit is 182, quite low & to have a 100% chance of critical strike you need +93.

So, based on the above facts you should give 4 BD mod to her with 3 Normal Crit upgrade & 1 Attack Boost Upgrade

Mod Matrix

Jessie

Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Attack Speed

Jessie - if low on resources

Normal Crit +24 Normal Crit +24 Normal Crit +24 Normal Crit +24

Jessie - if you have resources

Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32

This configuration will also have a 35% chance of super crit

Meg - 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Max HP - 1119847
  • Armor - 65305
  • Reality - 75506
  • Normal Crit - 25
  • Fantastic Crit - 201

Megara is quite useful with a shank disc, & has very good synergy with Ian ( Go ), So, build her right away. Her link from passive is very unique & front ally can’t die till meg die, so yeah you need to give protection to meg so that she can survive for a long time.

Therefore, All Four Mods must be HP mod with 2 Armor & 2 Reality Mod Pieces.

Mod Matrix

Meg

HP HP HP HP
Armor Armor Reality Reality

Meg - If you don’t have enough resource

HP HP HP HP
Armor Reality Armor Shield

Thanks for reading, If you like my work, Please support my work by buying a cup of coffee & unlock all exclusive guides

Visit Disney Heroes Tool - https://csalive.glideapp.io/

Demona - 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 126303
  • Reality - 17695
  • Reality Negation - 232
  • Normal Crit - 241
  • Fantastic Crit - 279
  • Tenacity - 270

Demona is a character who you wish she dies instantly as she can revive infinite times till all of her allies die. Also, her damage from skills is fantastic with such a high fantastic crit stat, she can crit her damage……

Link to Complete Guide

Ursula - 180 R9

ursula

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 61756
  • Reality - 104982
  • Reality Negation - 229
  • Normal Crit - 222
  • Fantastic Crit - 247
  • Crit Damage - 223
  • Evasion - 220

She is quite an old toon but good control toon. Her damage is fantastic & her fan crit is decent & to crit you need + 33, that means 2 BD Mods

But, I would suggest only 1 BD Mod with Fantastic Crit Upgrade with +32, this will have a 99% chance of a critical strike

Her reality is good plus she gets more reality from red skill but you need armor on her. So, Second Mod should be HP Mod with Armor Piece Upgrade.

She only does damage from Blue Skill so, the rest 2 Mods should be Skill Power Mod with Blue Skill Upgrade.

Mod Matrix

Ursula

HP Basic Damage Skill Power Skill Power
Armor Fan Crit +32 Blue Skill +40 Blue Skill +40

Thanks for reading, If you like my work, Please support my work by buying a cup of coffee & unlock all exclusive guides

Maleficent - 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 49277
  • Reality - 153385
  • Armor Negation - 213
  • Reality Negation - 10
  • Normal Crit - 270
  • Fantastic Crit - 47

She is quite an old toon but good control toon. Her damage is fantastic & her fan crit is so low so don’t even bother to raise her stat.

Her reality is very good plus she gets more reality from red skill but you need armor on her. So, First Mod should be HP Mod with Armor Piece Upgrade.

Now, no need of giving her BD Mod as damage is not Orange & no need to raise crit stat.

If you want her tankier give one more armor but I would say to give just 1 HP mod & make her more crowd control toon by giving skill power mod.

Now, her job is to curse & stun the enemies but the stun is level-based so can be evaded & reduced by tenacity so better raise her blue skill above the team level.

Her green also does DOT & can stun for 6 seconds & with Jack disc, this stun duration can be extended by 4 seconds, & if enemies are cursed, this skill will target all cursed enemies also.

Therefore, the Last Three Mods should be Skill Power Mods & give Green skill upgrades to two mods as green skill also does DOT & Blue skill to one mod.

It can be the other way around also if you have low resources.

Mod Matrix

Maleficent

HP Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power
Armor Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Blue Skill +40

Maleficent - If you have low resources as green are hard to get

HP Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power
Armor Green Skill +40 Blue Skill +40 Blue Skill +40

Queen of Hearts - 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 141428
  • Reality - 86730
  • Normal Crit - 228
  • Crit Damage - 236
  • Tenacity - 236

QoH is pretty good after the refresh & she can be a good counter to Kermit as she can KO the enemies with her Blue Skill.

She has very good armor & due to his position she needs reality, therefore First Mod should be HP Mod with Reality Mod Upgrade.

Now, see she doesn’t do damage from her skill but does with his rex disc, no need of giving crit stat. A better choice is to give her an attack boost so that she can heal faster with her basic attacks.

Also, no need of giving a skill power mod, no benefit from raising her skills over the server level. Instead of this gives her 2 BD Mod with Attack Speed Boost, due to this she will do True Damage faster with rex disc.

The fourth Mod should be again HP Mod with reality mod upgrade so that she can be tankier.

Mod Matrix

QoH

Basic Damage Basic Damage HP HP
Attack Speed Attack Speed Reality Reality

Captain Hook - 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 79082
  • Reality - 61846
  • Armor Negation - 224
  • Normal Crit - 269
  • Evasion - 218

Hook is one of my favorite characters & I am building a sap team & he is one of the underrated toon & can be pretty good by using mods & building his Barbosa disc at 5 star.

He is the only hero who damages two times with 1 single basic attack & he does…

Link to Complete Guide

Tron - 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 93556
  • Reality - 90360
  • Normal Crit - 221

Tron is very good with his Flynn disc at 5 Star & can remove reflect right away at the start of the fight but the issue is his animation is long, so yes you have to boost his speed so that reflect can be removed before Mulan’s rocket hits the Ian.

Link to Complete Guide

Swedish Chef - 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 115703
  • Reality - 95742
  • Armor Negation - 278
  • Normal Crit - 265
  • Crit Damage - 204
  • Tenacity - 259

Chef is a very good Tank with so much fatigue to enemies, a direct counter to Slinky. His damage is fantastic so no need to raise normal crit stat.

His armor & reality is quite good & he gains more from the red skill, plus….

Link to Complete Guide

Felix 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 88185
  • Reality - 133905
  • Normal Crit - 264
  • Tenacity - 210

Felix is old but great toon, he is Tank role but he does stun, good damage from white skill, can blind & even can freeze with frozone disc but you should max his disc for better performance.

But his weakness is low tenacity & no evasion, although his reality is quite good & armor is decent & with the red skill he gains more armor & reality.

Normal crit stat is 264 at current server-level 180 & to crit you just need +16. Now, it’s quite tricky to give him mods as it depends on how you are going to use him, so will give you as per team type.

Mod Matrix

Felix - If using with frozone disc, maxed at 5 star

Basic Damage Basic Damage Skill Power Skill Power
Attack Speed Attack Speed Purple +40 Purple +40

Attack boost so that he can freeze nearby enemies more often & purple skill mod to give an insane amount of skill power to all allies

Felix - If not using frozone disc, spam his purple skill

Basic Damage Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power
Normal Crit +24 Purple +40 Purple +40 Purple +40

Normal crit so that felix can do critical strike from white skill & spam purple skill

Finnick 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 53891
  • Reality - 68928
  • Armor Negation - 234
  • Reality Negation - 10
  • Normal Crit - 300

Finnick is an old toon neglected by many players but can be actually good as his Normal crit is excellent, this stat means crit hit every time & to Super Crit you just need to raise his stat to +80, which means 3 BD Mod.

His armor & reality is less but he can instakill 2-3 toons with white skill with the help of Nick disc as he gains energy at the start of the fight.

So, the First 3 Mod should be BD Mod with Normal Crit Upgrade. Now, his damage is blue, which means it can be increased by giving skill power.

Therefore, Fourth Mod should be a skill power mod with Blue Skill Upgrade.

So, by this configuration he can boost damage from white skill & his armor negation is also good, quite good damage.

Mod Matrix

Finnick - Damage Booster

Basic Damage Basic Damage Basic Damage Skill Power
Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +24 Normal Crit +24 Blue +40

Vanellope 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 100824
  • Reality - 91772
  • Reality Negation - 91
  • Normal Crit - 259
  • Fantastic Crit - 243
  • Crit Damage - 279
  • Evasion - 231

Her Fan Crit is quite good & to crit attack you need +37 & her damage is fantastic so First & Second Mod should be BD Mod with Fantastic Crit Upgrade If you want 100% chance of critical strike else go with one BD Mod with +32, you will have 95% chance of critical strike.

Now, her green skill does damage & also slows down attack & movement speed by 25%, also by giving skill power mod will also increase damage from white skill. Better choice is skill power mods with green skill upgrade but they are hard to come by, so I will give another suggestion also.

Mod Matrix

Vanellope - If you have resources

Basic Damage Basic Damage Skill Power Skill Power
Fan Crit +24 Fan Crit +12 Green +40 Green +40

This will have a 36% chance of critical strike, you can also give 3 Green Skill Power Mods & one BD Mod +32 is required.

Vanellope - If you fewer resources as green skill are hard to come by

Basic Damage Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power
Fan Crit +32 Purple +40 Purple +40 Purple +40

Dash 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 116310
  • Reality - 66414
  • Armor Negation - 275
  • Normal Crit - 270
  • Fantastic Crit - 5
  • Crit Damage - 250
  • Evasion - 257

Dash is quite a very good toon with his stats & red skills & he is a direct counter to heavy shield givers like a slinky, you just need to equip a violet disc & add stars.

His crit damage stat is very good, his armor negation is also very good 275, this means he will neglect armor by = current toon level - 275, 180-275 = 95 %.

His normal crit is very good & at a higher rank, it will get better, at R19 you will need only 3 BD Mods to Super crit.

At the current level, you just need +10 to crit the attack & +110 to Super Crit, So, straight forward give 4 BD Mod with normal crit upgrade.

Mod Matrix

Dash - If you have resources

Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +24 Normal Crit +24

At higher Rank, you can go with 3 Normal Crit & 1 Green skill power mods, you can dm me for details

Dash - If you have fewer resources

Basic Damage Basic Damage Basic Damage HP Mod
Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +24 Reality

He gets armor from red skill

Joy 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 68567
  • Reality - 51993
  • Normal Crit - 243

Joy can be a very good support toon if modded & equipped with the correct disc, her Olaf disc is better which grants her stacks of happiness from start &…

Link to Complete Guide

5 Likes

Have you been able to confirm why a toon (like Jumba) has a normal crit stat and a crit stat? As the crit stat applies to both normal and fantastic. And you use the crit stat in your example ignoring the normal. Is it only the better of the two that applies? My initial impression is that the normal crit stat is there so if one so chooses to apply a normal crit upgrade they have a solid starting point (in Jumba’s case)

First, Thanks for the support. So, Basically, Crit Damage does more damage when a hero does a Crit attack ( irrespective of normal crit or fantastic crit ). Jumba’s crit stat is 233, which means whenever Jumba will do crit, he will do more damage = 233 - 175 = 58% more damage.

Now, what I understand from your question is that you have confusion on when & which crit stat to use, see if the skill does normal damage then go for normal crit, when the stat is high, if the skill does fantastic damage then go with fantastic crit.
if you have some other question or doubt you can DM or mention in comment as well, if you want me to do a guide for another toon so that you can understand in a better way, let me know.
Thanks

Are there useful places for a Yellow SP mod with purple skill (level 30), or a Yellow HP mod with shield (level 100) attached? I made them before understanding mods and don’t know where to use them.

Alternatively, can they be changed?

Thanks for the guide.

Well at current stat yellow hp mod with a shield will be perfect for Mulan as shield raises her crit by 100 & the yellow purple skill mod should be good for Nick, what you can do is DM me your red yellow toons, so that I can recommend better.

Nick is the best one to pile on.
Joy too! As shes frgile i would say Nick.
Hes the King :wink:

1 Like

Update : Meg, Hook, Demona, Tron, Chef & many more

1 Like

Update : Felix for one of my supporter.

1 Like

Update : Finnick is done as I like him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update : Vanellope, Dash & Joy , Limit reached so created another topic you can visit here

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney