Randall 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 40323
  • Reality - 43464
  • Reality Negation - 234
  • Normal Crit - 220
  • Fantastic Crit - 169

Randall’s normal crit & fan crit is quite small & his damage done is fantastic, so no point in giving him fan crit or normal crit upgrade.

Randall is quite good with invisibility & with the Yzma disc he is a good counter to Hades, Angel, Kronk, so definitely build his disc. So, the longer he is in the battle, the better he will be for you.

Now, his armor & reality is low so definitely First & Second Mod must be HP Mod with Armor & Reality Upgrade.

If you are using him with a yzma disc, then you should definitely give him the attack boost to remove buffs from enemies with basic attacks, faster the Randall faster he can remove buffs.

Mod Matrix

Randall - With Yzma Disc

Basic Damage Basic Damage HP HP
Attack Speed Attack Speed Armor Reality

Randall - Without Yzma Disc, make him tankier

Skill Power Skill Power HP HP
Purple Skill +40 Purple Skill +40 Armor Reality

Thanks for reading, If you like my work, Please support my work by buying a cup of coffee & unlock all exclusive guides

Visit Disney Heroes Tool - https://csalive.glideapp.io/

Kronk 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 105024
  • Reality - 127836
  • Normal Crit - 201

Kronk is there for the stall teams due to his trapdoor & revive, & also to counter initial freeze with yzma disc.

He does no damage, very little, so he will stall the fight t

Link To Complete Guide

Animal 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 56764
  • Reality - 46700
  • Normal Crit - 227

Animal is a must support toon due to Gonzo disc which also gives extra attack boost. So, attack speed mod is actually not required, also he doesn’t do much damage so no need of normal crit mod.

His job is to survive long in the battle so that he can give attack boost to all allies as long as possible & his armor , reality is low at least give 2 HP Mod with an Armor & Reality piece upgrade.

Now, giving rest mods can be tricky & straightforward due to his purple skill which can give extra HP to self & allies. But I would suggest not giving purple skill upgrades as they will be more beneficial to other toons.

Therefore, the Third & Fourth Mod should be HP Mod with again an Armor & Reality Piece upgrade, it will save from backline attackers.

To save from DOT teams you can also give starting shield upgrades to two HP mods.

Mod Matrix

Animal

HP HP HP HP
Armor Reality Armor Reality

Animal - Another version, it will save from DOT also, Both are recommended.

HP HP HP HP
Armor Reality Shield Shield

Thanks for reading, If you like my work, Please support my work by buying a cup of coffee & unlock all exclusive guides

Madam Mim 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 109911
  • Reality - 129669
  • Normal Crit - 240
  • Fantastic Crit - 239

After refresh, Mim becomes good in PvP & a good counter to Tron, Jessie, Jim basically who gains energy from start. Her armor & reality is qu…

Link To Complete Guide

Carl 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 165190
  • Reality - 114458
  • Normal Crit - 213

Carl ( Grandpa ) is a good tank with silence, sap, stun, energy remover & more lol. His normal crit is quite low & also his damage is fantastic so no ne

Link To Complete Guide

Olaf 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 81346
  • Reality - 109637
  • Reality Negation - 10
  • Normal Crit - 239
  • Fantastic Crit - 198

Olaf’s fan crit is not bad so no need of giving him fan crit, his armor is relatively lower so the First Mod should be HP mod with Armor piece upgrade as he gets reality from red skill & already has good reality.

Now, he freezes & does damage over time from green skill, so to avoid evasion & tenacity , you need to raise his green skill.

So, Second & Third Mod should be Green Skill power mod, it will also increase damage over time.

He slows down the attack speed by 15% also from purple skill which can be evaded or reduced by tenacity also, so you need to raise purple skill also to work on all toons.

So, Fourth Mod should be a Purple Skill power mod, even you can also give one more purple skill mod instead of armor HP Mod.

Olaf - recommended

Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power
Purple +40 Purple +40 Green +40 Green +40

Mr. Big 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 163653
  • Reality - 126486
  • Armor Negation - 213
  • Normal Crit - 244

With Mr. Big, freeze is becoming a new meta & he is a very good Tank with a pretty good amount of armor & reality. His damage is fantasti…

Link to Complete Guide

Captain Amelia 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 41815
  • Reality - 62906
  • Armor Negation - 246
  • Normal Crit - 292
  • Crit Damage - 222
  • Evasion - 251

Amelia normal crit stat is very high & you just need +88 to super crit every time she attacks, even her damage from blue skill is high & orange so BD mod will be perfect for her.

So, First, Second & Third Mod should be BD Mod with Normal Crit upgrade, she also gains basic damage from purple, red skill & hook disc, that means more damage.

Her, issue is survivability due to low armor & reality, but then green skill helps her, so, Fourth Mod should be HP Mod with either armor or reality based on team, like who can help her giving armor or reality, if you can figure out her survivability, then you can even give Fourth Mod as Skill Power Mod with Blue Skill Upgrade

Mod Matrix

Captain Amelia

Basic Damage Basic Damage Basic Damage HP
Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +24 Reality / Armor

Captain Amelia - If you pair her with Joy & Timon

Basic Damage Basic Damage Basic Damage Skill Power
Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +32 Normal Crit +24 Blue Skill +40

Good boost in damage from blue skill

Fairy Godmother 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 75546
  • Reality - 94341
  • Normal Crit - 214

Fairy Godmother’s damage is fantastic so no point of giving normal cirt & she doesn’t have fantastic c……

Link to Complete Guide

Basil 180 R9

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 101780
  • Reality - 132359
  • Armor Negation - 9
  • Normal Crit - 263
  • Crit Damage - 236

Basil can actually wipe out the whole team if he launches his white skill soon, also his normal crit is also good, I wou………

Link To Complete Guide

Sally R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 107750
  • Reality - 133445
  • Normal Crit - 183
  • Fantastic Crit - 38
  • Crit Damage - 228
  • Tenacity - 254

Sally is an underrated hero & she is getting better rank by rank & she works better in DOT teams & is perfect for arena - coli defense as she revives which avoids quick win bonus.

Her mods are really tricky as she has low HP & low fan crit & her damage is fantastic. Her poison can stack without limit of expiry with a tia disc, preferred disc.

She applies poison with basic attacks, so faster her speed faster she can apply stacks, it’s just like pooh stacks.

Her armor is also relatively low, so armor hp mod can also be an option here as she gets reality from red skill.

Therefore, the First Mod you can use is HP Mod with Armor Piece Upgrade, so that she can resist some damage, one mod should do the job if her red skill is maxed.

As her poison apply depends on basic attack, so more poison stacks more damage & also her damage is orange from poison stacks, so Second & Third Mod should be BD Mod with attack boost.

Longer the sally can survive, the more damage she can do & with purple you can raise her HP or Blue, so that she can have more HP when she revive.

Mod Matrix

Sally

Basic Damage Basic Damage Skill Power HP
Attack Speed Attack Speed Purple Skill +40 Armor

Or

Basic Damage Basic Damage Skill Power HP
Attack Speed Attack Speed Blue Skill +40 Armor

Darkwing Duck R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 129202
  • Reality - 120373
  • Armor Negation - 229
  • Normal Crit - 254
  • Crit Damage - 254
  • Tenacity - 228

Darkwing duck with red skill got reflect & he is a great counter to shields. He can single handedly KO the whole team with mods.

His normal crit is very good & yo…….

Link To Complete Guide

Megavolt R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 96173
  • Reality - 167124
  • Reality Negation - 271
  • Normal Crit - 198
  • Fantastic Crit - 282

Megavolt is underrated toons but if you will notice his stats, then you realise that he is a good damage toon.

• His fan crit is very good ……

Link To Complete Guide

Baloo R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 125876
  • Reality - 171095
  • Normal Crit - 238
  • Tenacity - 266

Baloo’s mods are pretty straight forward as damage done from skills is none, so no point of giving normal crit stat.

Green skill is based on his hp % & only activates once per wave. His purple & blue skill is better, blue gives huge armor & reality & purple heals allies over time. So, the best mods are 4 Skill Power mods with 2 Blue & 2 Purple mods.

Mod Matrix

Baloo - Recommended

Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power
Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Blue Skill +40 Blue Skill +40

Baloo - If you have low resources or want skill modes on other toons

HP HP HP HP
Armor Armor Reality Reality

Although I don’t recommend this, you can go with 1-1 HP mod with 1-1 Skill Power mods.

Sadness R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 62213
  • Reality - 153611
  • Normal Crit - 200
  • Tenacity - 279

Sadness has very good HP in the game, so you can give armor & reality to make her tankier, but she gains armor & reality per stack of sorrow already & her disc - eeyore one is better & she will gain a good amount of armor & reality.

So, she actually doesn’t need armor or reality, her damage is fantastic & she doesn’t have fantastic crit at current game so no need to give fan crit.

Her armor & reality is orange from white skill, so it will get increased by BD mod. She became deadly once she rode on clouds as she became untargetable with green skill.

So, First Mod should be BD Mod with Attack Speed upgrade, rest 3 Mod should be Skill power mod with either green skill or blue skill upgrade ( green is priority, so as per your resources )

Mod Matrix

Sadness - With Eeyore Disc

Basic Damage Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power
Attack Speed Green/Blue Green/Blue Green/Blue

Sadness - Joy Disc

HP Basic Damage Skill Power Skill Power
Armor Attack Speed Green/Blue Green/Blue

Still you can also go with the first one with both discs.

Hank & Dory R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 143689
  • Reality - 113095
  • Armor Negation - 229
  • Reality Negation - 0
  • Normal Crit - 258
  • Evasion - 251

Hank & Dory’s specialty is that they target backline toons & do damage at the start of the fight like powerline, baymax, jafar with……

Link To Complete Guide

Goliath R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 115714
  • Reality - 123067
  • Normal Crit - 227
  • Fantastic Crit - 212

Goliath is a good tank who can provide a decent amount of armor to allies & can also save from knockbacks with beast disc at 5 star.

His damage is okayish, so no need for crit mods, his mods are also straightforward & works best with beast disc if maxed.

His job is to save the team & he gives an insane amount of armor to allies from purple skill while he uses white skill.

Therefore, the perfect combination will be 3 Skill Power Mods with 3 Purple skill upgrades & by giving him little more reality will make him tankier.

Mod Matrix

Goliath

Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power HP
Purple Skill +40 Purple Skill +40 Purple Skill +40 Reality

Pair him with Joy (Ol) for reality & then you don’t need HP mod on goliath.

Donald Duck R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 106336
  • Reality - 121648
  • Armor Negation - 214
  • Normal Crit - 271

Donald is also my favorite, the whole duck tales collection is my favorite & Donald is still great as he can absorb 3 debuffs every 5 seconds.

So, you need him in battle for a long time so he can absorb more debuffs & reapply with white skill.

Mod Matrix

Donald Duck - With Anger Disc

HP HP Basic Damage Basic Damage
Reality Armor Attack Speed Attack Speed

Donald Duck - With Scrooge Disc

HP HP HP HP
Reality Armor Reality Armor

Goofy R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 57172
  • Reality - 149084
  • Normal Crit - 233
  • Tenacity - 202

Goofy again is one of my all time favorites & his mods are straightforward as he does little damage from green skill.

He can increase allies spe……

Link To Complete Guide

Scrooge R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 68280
  • Reality - 101088
  • Armor Negation - 211
  • Normal Crit - 270

Uncle Scrooge is one of my favorite toon, I try to still use him but yeah not much useful in current meta, still I am trying to make him good with mods & allies. I found him quite useful in challenger.

His armor is quite low so definitely you need him to survive for a long duration so he can do decent damage. So, the First Mod should be HP Mod with Armor Piece Upgrade.

If you still think he is still have low armor, you can give one more HP mod with armor piece but I would recommend giving rest 3 Skill power mods with Blue Skill Upgrade as it is area of damage effect, which will impact more toons in area, you should pair him with animal so by knocking back all toons can be confined in a small range & then it impact all toons.

Mod Matrix

Scrooge

Blue Skill +40 Blue Skill +40 Blue Skill +40 Armor - max it

Scrooge - Another version, if you have low resources

Skill Power Skill Power HP HP
Blue Skill +40 Blue Skill +40 Armor Armor

Mushu R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 93807
  • Reality - 136974
  • Reality Negation - 258
  • Normal Crit - 266
  • Fantastic Crit - 282

Mushu’s fan crit is quite good & his damage is fantastic so you actually don’t need to raise if you are using scare team & with GMN disc he can have a chance of super crit. So, instead of investing fan crit mods invest in disc.

He also does 100% more damage to silenced enemies, so he has a very good synergy with silence toons.

His armor is relatively low, so you can give him armor from HP mods, one will do the job.

So, the First Mod should be the HP Mod with Armor piece upgrade. If not using a scare team, then only if you want to have 100% chance of critical strike go with fan crit but if you don’t go he will still have 97% chance of critical strike.

Rest 3 Mods should be Skill Power Mods with Green Skill upgrade to boost damage per hit.

Instead of HP mod, you can also give attack speed upgrade to have more hits in 4 seconds when he launches green skill.

Mod Matrix

Mushu

Skill Power Skill Power Skill Power HP/Basic Damage
Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Reality/Speed

Colette R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 70814
  • Reality - 179646
  • Normal Crit - 243
  • Fantastic Crit - 263

Colette’s damage is fantastic & her fantastic damage stat is good & she does good damage from her skills. She needs +22 fan crit stat in ……

Link To Complete Guide

Shan Yu R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 108646
  • Reality - 107535
  • Armor Negation - 221
  • Normal Crit - 284
  • Crit Damage - 188

Shan yu normal crit is already 284 means he will always crit & to have 100% chance of super crit 3x damage, you need this stat up by +101 , s….

Link To Complete Guide

Jafar R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 58498
  • Reality - 60781
  • Reality Negation - 215
  • Normal Crit - 272
  • Fantastic Crit - 177

Jafar does only fantastic damage from skills & his fan crit is low, so no need to give BD mods.

You see, hi……

Link To Complete Guide

Quorra R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 153715
  • Reality - 98024
  • Normal Crit -229
  • Fantastic Crit - 228
  • Crit Damage - 266

Quorra niche is his initial damage from green skill like baymax & her crit damage stat is quite good & fan crit is also good. She gains fan crit stat from disc, so your first priority should raise her fan crit stat upto server level +100.

So, you need +57 at current server level as per s21, which means you need 2 BD mod for sure & as per disc level, mod upgrades will depend.

So, First & Second Mod should be BD Mod with Fan Crit Upgrade. Rest two mods must be skill mod with green skill level upgrade in order to increase initial damage.

Mod Matrix

Quorra

Skill Power Skill Power Basic Damage Basic Damage
Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Fan Crit +32 Fan Crit +24

Tip : max fan crit mod & use disc from Buzz so that he will gain shield equal to the 200% damage done

Shank R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 119052
  • Reality - 104854
  • Normal Crit - 284
  • Crit Damage - 212

Shank is a pretty good tank & gains an insane amount….

Link To Complete Guide

Gonzo R10 185

Summary

Stats

• Armor - 61423
  • Reality - 153389
  • Normal Crit - 191
  • Tenacity - 274

Gonzo’s normal crit is low & if you want to crit without study toon, you need 4 BD mod but that I won’t suggest, instead of this better use him with Study toons like Barbosa (Ti) or Basil/maximus.

Another reason is that he dont have crit damage, armor negation stat also, his armor is quite relatively low, so The First Mod should be HP Mod with Armor Piece Upgrade. He also gets armor & reality from red skill, so no more HP mods.

His green skill does damage at the start of the fight, so boost that damage by giving 3 Skill Power mods with Green Skill upgrade.

Mod Matrix

Gonzo

Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Green Skill +40 Armor

Instead of HP you can also give another green skill power mod to him to have more damage.

9 Likes

Update : Capt. Amelia & FGM

Update : Basil done

1 Like

Update : Jafar, Shan Yu, Sadness, Colette, Mushu, Scrooge, Goofy, Donald Duck, Goliath, Hank & Dory, Baloo, Megavolt, DD, Sally

1 Like

Update : Shank & Quorra

1 Like

You make posts here but you link to an external Webseite where you want money to help others? Well done…

Yes, to cover the basic expense from the platform I am using to create & running this basic app https://csalive.glideapp.io/ , it was free at the start but after 1 month it is an expense for me, also it’s on you to chose or not. On the part of the help, whoever come & ask me in-game or over discord, I help the player irrespective of whether he donated. So what’s the issue? you want me to remove content or make all content free, anyways 50% of content is free for all.
Thanks

1 Like

Update : Gonzo

1 Like

Hi, what about Esmeralda?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney