More Popular Suggested Heroes!

To do conpect on him is maybe tricky but dont avoid it you can see conpects made on him in the forums for inspirtion even failure is batter than not trying even perblue have hard time mostly with kim possible but they dont giveing up the most important things are to try and not giving up thats the key for sucess even with the hardest concpets as hard it is its not impossible thing

1 Like

Anyway i hope what i said for you encourged you to try the conpect even if its hard

1 Like

In 2026. :frowning:

7 Likes

Kim might be coming soon. We have been waiting a long time but maybe it will be worth it? Hopefully.

Everything except for Donald’s Purple skill makes sense.

Haha! XD it will be not be that!

Kim is very suggested but that mostly because she was seen to be coming soon. But Donald is also pretty requested and could be a fun hero

Kim is coming? Really?

Yes she is. Yes she is.

1 Like

Marshmallow, a frontline Tank who asserts himself on the battlefield while dutifully sparing others from harm.

“Don’t come back!”

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, a swipe of his icy claws. This attack also knocks its target backwards.

• WHITE: “Ice Rampage”, gives an intimidating cry as icicles poke out of his body, making him briefly Berserk while also increasing his Armor for the duration.

• GREEN: “Leaping Smash”, jumps into the air and comes crashing back down, kicking up snow drifts that Shield him based on a portion of the damage dealt. Deals Fantastic damage.

• BLUE: “Cold Breath”, roars at the closest enemy while blowing a chilling wind, dealing multiple hits and Freezing them and nearby enemies for the duration. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “Colder Than Cold”, increases the duration of both Slows and Freezing for the entire party.

APPEARANCE: Based off his debut appearance in Frozen.

ENTRANCE: Sits up from the ground and pounds his claws as he does so, preparing to fight.

VICTORY: Nods in approval, a satisfied look on his face.

DEFEAT: Starts to fall backwards, hopping on one foot to try and regain his balance, but ultimately falls over in a heap.

2 Likes

Well, Kim possible is announced to be coming to the game (I don’t know when) but her skills are being fixed. It is pretty interesting how you change the skills of Kim and making her a Control instead of a Damage.

1 Like

@LetsGetDangerousBro Thank you very much! :smile: Now that I’ve actually looked at the page for Kim myself, I still feel the current set-up with her skills was too limiting and overall cluttered.

Spreading out the effects to different color-rank skills I felt gave her broader utility, and she always struck me as more of a sneaky operator than a raw powerhouse.

1 Like

Hope Kim comes soon, next anniversary update? Well she’ll be ready when she’s ready and see how Kim’s changed

1 Like

@LetsGetDangerousBro Agreed! :smile: As for a raw powerhouse example, I have someone planned for tomorrow I’ll be sharing here you might also like~ :green_heart:

What you’ll be sharing and who is this “someone”?

Is this someone kermit the frog? From the green heart

I love the part where Marshmallow finds Elsa’s crown and put it on. He could be a good hero

I want all these.

1 Like

Make some more please.

1 Like

I have suggetion make here conpect on ron stopoble he is kim possible s best friend and they are couple ron may not be as requested as kim but it wont feel right to add kim without who is with her in any mission maybe you could do support or control role hero

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney