More Popular Suggested Heroes!

Shego, a frontline Damage dealer who is as powerful as she is beautiful, hunting down foes with unmatched ferocity.

"You know what I hate? When someone doesn’t know when to give up!"

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, a swipe of her hand covered in bright green energy

• WHITE: “Meltdown”, fires a bright green blast at the closest enemy, setting them on fire. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Corrosive Rend”, increases damage to Shields, and gives additional Armor Negation and Reality Negation when attacking enemies with boosted Armor and Reality.

• BLUE: “Solar Flare”, creates a flash of green lights for the closest enemy, knocking them out and Stunning them.

• PURPLE: “Grudge Match”, allows Shego to prioritize enemies that have the most active buffs when attacking. If all enemies have the same amount of buffs, then she will target the closest enemy to her. The more buffs her target has, the faster Shego’s attack speed and movement speed becomes.

APPEARANCE: Based off her appearance in the Kim Possible animated series.

ENTRANCE: Does a series of cartwheels and flips when approaching the enemy team, before standing tall, ready for battle.

VICTORY: Casually checks her nails as she laughs, grinning.

DEFEAT: Stomps on the ground, her eye twitching as she gets angry at the enemy.

3 Likes

General Thoughts on: Shego

It’s been a lot more recently than ever that you look at teams in Coliseum, in Wars, in Arena, and it’s all comprised of that group of characters that start the battle with Shields, with Basic Damage buffs, or recovering health over time, mixed with more abilities that just chunk more on top of that. Like dodging all disables and receiving a buff instead, or stealing whatever buffs you have for your own.

If you’re that player, that’s cool, but if you’re not well… it’s much harder to fight, isn’t it?

The whole role I wanted to build my Shego around was someone that made it dangerous to immediately stock yourself up on buff after buff. You wanna Deputize your Shielded team with Hakuna Matata and Miss Piggy benefitting from Hands Off! constantly?

Be my guest, just know that Shego is gonna take her down before Baymax even lands from his Blast Off :laughing: But really, I thought it would be interesting to make a character concept around how buffed your enemy team is.

As for Shego’s GREEN skill, think of it this way: you start a match against Shank with Vanellope’s Disk (which gives Armor to the whole team) and Jack-Jack. You have just Shego and Woody with Jessie’s Disk (uses his Lasso immediately).

Woody wrangles Jack-Jack up to Shego, and after a few attacks, he is defeated with his low natural Armor stat. Why? Because when Shank boosted his Armor, the skill gave Shego additional Armor Negation to ignore as much of the buff as it could, making it give little protection to Jack-Jack.

I had a few players question what I meant by the wording when I was still fleshing her skillset out, and wanted to take a moment to address it :smiley: Plus isn’t it faithful to the character to just viciously attack whoever is in her way, regardless of what stands between them?

2 Likes

All concepts are perfect, 10/10.
Well… no friendships/disks is painful, because you’re doing great job and part of it is missing, can’t enjoy the whole beauty.

I mean, this is great, but only for one concept.

1 Like

@Musketeer Thank you very much! I intend to create concepts for Friendships and Disks for each character I share here, they might just take more time than others to complete. Given how well demanded Kim Possible was, with the info the data miners had found, I managed to finish her first.

Everyone else like Donald, Marshmallow, Shego, and others, are all a work in progress! :wink:

1 Like

Who is next? I hope its from the charthers i suggted since your conpects are very good but they all lack friendship discs

Gizmoduck, a mid Damage dealer clad in high-tech armor, using its outlandish weapons and gadgets to keep the peace and deliver justice to all.

"Blatherrin’ blatherskite!"

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, fires a pie from his chest

• WHITE: “Ducklear Explosion”, launches several missiles out of his armor, swarming on a single enemy and hitting multiple times. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Steel Tornado”, dodges an attack by accidentally rolling back, and then moves back into position with his arms flailing, trying to keep his balance. This counterattack strikes any enemy close to Gizmoduck. Deals Normal damage.

• BLUE: “Reflector”, generates a Shield that reflects ranged attacks, striking them back at the attacker. Once reflected, the attacker becomes Studied.

• PURPLE: “Attack Calculator”, allows Gizmoduck and his allies to heal themselves when attacking Studied enemies.

APPEARANCE: Based off the original DuckTales cartoon.

ENTRANCE: The sound of an engine revving is heard before Gizmoduck flies down from above via helmet propellor, which retracts as he points at the enemy team, challenging them.

VICTORY: Points upward with a fist by his hip, a futuristic blue glow emanating around him as he poses.

DEFEAT: Gizmoduck’s suit short circuits, sending sparks over his body before he falls over on his stomach.

2 Likes

On who you will make your next concpet?

Jake Long, a frontline Tank who balances his quick wit with his duties as the American Dragon, protecting those who struggle to protect themselves.

“From the J, to the A, to the K, to the E! I’m the magical protector of the NYC, ya heard?”

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, a quick punch. As a dragon, it becomes a quick claw swipe.

• WHITE: “Dragon Up!”, wraps himself in chi and turns into his American Dragon form, Cleansing himself in the process. His dragon form has increased Armor and Reality, and he will remain in dragon form until his WHITE is used again.

• GREEN: “Burning Blow”, dodges an incoming attack with fancy footwork and counters with a burning punch that lowers Armor and deals Normal damage. As a dragon, he instead blows a stream of fire that deals multiple hits and sets enemies on fire, dealing Fantastic damage.

• BLUE: “A Real Livewire”, jumps into the air and performs a spinning skate trick, deflecting incoming projectiles and dealing Normal damage. As a dragon, he instead gives a tailwhip that gives knockback to enemies hit and deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “Year of the Jake”, gives Jake’s human form a 40% chance to dodge attacks. If Jake transforms back into a human from his dragon form, he now also gains a Shield.

APPEARANCE: Based off his normal appearance in his series, from Season 2. In human form, Jake always has his skateboard underfoot. In dragon form, Jake is always flying.

ENTRANCE: Rides in on his skateboard, coming to a skidding halt before the enemy team. Jake always starts the battle in human form.

VICTORY: As a human, he dances while pushing both hands up in the air. As a dragon, he quickly puffs out his chest and poses in midair with his head held high.

DEFEAT: As a human, he face palms and falls back onto his skateboard. As a dragon, he falls back and transforms into a human again, also lying back onto his skateboard.

4 Likes

General Thoughts on: Donald Duck

I’ve long since yearned for a game that put the classic versions of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy together in one place, and with Disney Heroes already making that big step with Goofy, you can bet I’m rooting for Donald every step of the way! :smile:

Back when I first joined the game, and first posted my character concepts after asking around the community for who they’d like to see in game most, Donald was the second one I ever posted. Looking back, it’s still kind of close to what I had originally developed for him but just had some fine tuning. I’m happy with how he came out too :heart:

To me, Donald was never one to go quietly in a fight. Just a take on his stubborn nature, how he always wants to one-up or get the last word in on whoever just happens to make him blow his top.

For example, if you have Donald in your team and he gets knocked out right off the bat with Jafar and his Scar Disk (which starts the battle with his Whirling Dervish, giving extra damage to Damage dealers), and Jafar is knocked out sorely after, that’s Donald’s last word in against the enemy team; if Donald had 100 HP and 0 Reality lets say, and Jafar did 200 Fantastic damage with 0 Armor, than Jafar would take 100 Normal damage as a result.

At the same time though, Donald’s Purple won’t effect certain skills that defeat in one hit when at low HP, such as Maui’s Shark Bite, or the Queen of Hearts’ Off With Their Head! skill. That’s because the damage they deal is approximate, and therefore will have no added damage for Donald to turn against them! :smile:

I just hope this duck has his day in the limelight sooner than we’d think~

Jake Long would be a great hero! I loved that show.

2 Likes

Yeah! he Should be added! Who knows he might be the Jan sigh in hero

1 Like

Since jake long is half chinase maybe he will be added for februry to the new year celebaetions in china

2 Likes

Yeah it might work

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, a mid Damage dealer who makes his scrappy presence known on the battlefield, between throwing his own ears and using a universal remote.

“I’m starting to see why he liked you more.”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, throws one of his ears like a boomerang. It damages enemies both as it flies from Oswald, and on the return trip.

• WHITE: “Firework Spectacular”, pushes the big red button on his remote, launching an offscreen firework at each member of the enemy team. The fireworks first hit the closest enemy to Oswald, and then the next closest, and so on. Each progressive firework deals more damage than the last, with the farthest enemy being hit with the strongest firework. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Hopping Mad”, every few seconds, Oswald puffs out his chest against an incoming attack, deflecting it as he holds his ground, receiving a boost to his Armor. He also gains additional Tenacity depending on the level of this skill.

• BLUE: “Surge Override”, releases a spherical discharge of electricity from his remote around himself, knocking enemies backwards. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “Twice Lucky”, once per battle, when Oswald reaches 0 HP, he takes off his leg and kisses his foot for extra luck, healing himself and giving him a 45% chance to dodge attacks for the remainder of the wave.

APPEARANCE: Based off his classic Disney design.

ENTRANCE: Flies down via his helicopter ears and hovers before landing, making a quick taunting gesture to the enemy team.

VICTORY: Laughs in joy from his victory, waving his hand in a mock salute to the enemies.

DEFEAT: Lowers his ears and puts his hands on his hips, glaring at the enemy team and tapping his foot impatiently.

2 Likes

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Friendships

FRIENDSHIP WITH: WALL-E

• Oswald misplaces the back-up batteries for his remote control, which accidentally get thrown out. He races to the City dump, where WALL-E helps him sort through garbage to find them before the Creeps do. By the time the batteries are found, the dump actually looks welcoming to the lucky rabbit, so he moves in.

• Through it all, he unlocks the Disk “Hack-n-Trash”. This gives Oswald a Shield from “Surge Override”, and increases his Skill Power per Disk Level. If nearby allies have active Shields, “Surge Override” now refills their Shield’s HP and refreshes the duration.

FRIENDSHIP WITH: Ralph

• The Mama Bots have been getting more aggressive, and Oswald has a plan to put them out of commission. Enlisting the resident wrecker himself, Ralph transports bundles of fireworks and hides them throughout the City, set to strike when the time comes.

• Through it all, he unlocks the Disk “Show Stumper”. The fireworks from “Firework Spectacular” now strike all enemies at once with the highest amount of power, increasing ally Basic Damage as well as attack speed and movement speed. Using “Hopping Mad” now also grants energy to Oswald.

2 Likes

I think Mary Poppins would be cool

2 Likes

General Thoughts on: Halloween Heroes

I love Halloween so much! :jack_o_lantern: And since it’s only less than a month away, I wanted to shift gears and focus on 3 different heroes than the ones I had already been working on concept wise. :skull: :lizard: :game_die:

Basically, just to get the word out that I’d LOVE to see these characters added in honor of the coming holiday, even if I don’t have a fully fleshed out concept for all of them by that time~

Dr. Facilier, whom I originally thought of as a Damage dealer, but would much rather see him as a villainous Support character. Especially since none currently exist in game, and he can’t use his own dark magic on himself :skull:

Randall Boggs, definitely a Damage dealer revolving around being invisible, but I’m trying to see how I can spread that out between 4 skills and 2 Disks. Which is probably a good time to mention I won’t be adding any Red Skills to my concepts :lizard:

Oogie Boogie, while I was messing around with the idea of a Tank, I don’t wanna steal Sally’s thunder. Plus, Oogie can be quite the coward, so a Control character seems more up his alley with chance and gambling being a theme to his attacks and skills :game_die:

So Dr. Facilier, Randall, and Oogie are gonna try and be my current focus for the time being. If I’m stuck on all of them I’ll definitely share some other concepts I’ve just about finished, but I did want to say these three now before it gets to October.

I REALLY hope they get added! :smile: :skull: :lizard: :game_die: :smile:

3 Likes

Ha anyone noticed that there are a couple of firefly badges? As in firefly by joss whedon?? I didn’t know Disney held the right for that but if they do can you imagine what those characters would be like!!! Y’all who do full skill sets for characters should figure one out.

Dr. Facilier, a mid Support who asks for help from his friends on the other side to manipulate allies and enemies alike.

“Aren’t you tired of living on the margins?! While all those fat cats in their fancy cars don’t give you so much of a sideways glance…”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, throws a tarot card

• WHITE: “Transformation Central”, uses dark voodoo magic to Hex the enemy with the highest Skill Power. If the enemy uses their WHITE skill, in addition to becoming Stunned, they are transformed into a frog for the Stun’s duration. As a frog, they take increased damage from all sources.

• GREEN: “Swarming Darkness”, shrouds an enemy in shadow magic, damaging them over time and making them Cursed. Deals Fantastic damage.

• BLUE: “Spirit Siphon”, whenever a Cursed enemy is healed, that blocked 50% of healing is given to Dr. Facilier’s allies. This cannot effect Dr. Facilier himself.

• PURPLE: “The Cards Will Tell”, adds Curse to his BASIC ATTACK, and makes Dr. Facilier immune to being Cursed.

APPEARANCE: Based off his appearance in the Princess and the Frog.

ENTRANCE: Appears in a puff of pink powder, tipping his hat to the enemy team as he chuckles darkly.

VICTORY: Does a little dance and reaches a hand back, only for his shadow to high-five him.

DEFEAT: Drops to his knees terrified, begging with the enemy team to spare him.

2 Likes

Randall Boggs, a frontline Damage dealer who strikes quick while blended in with his surroundings, aiming to be the best.

“Do you hear that? It’s the winds of change…”

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, punches with two of his arms at once

• WHITE: “Scream Extractor”, activates a hidden machine to sap the enemy with the most energy, draining their Energy and stunning them for the duration. The skill ends when the enemy has no more energy left, a certain amount of time has passed, or Randall is interrupted by crowd control. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Vanishing Act”, uses his natural camouflage to become invisible when delivering a Critical Hit. Whenever Randall becomes invisible through any source, his attack speed and movement speed increases for the duration.

• BLUE: “Elite Terror”, releases a hissing shriek at the target. If Randall is invisible, this attack deals more damage and Scares. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “Slithering Sneak”, gives Randall a 40% chance to dodge attacks.

APPEARANCE: Based off his older appearance in Monsters Inc.

ENTRANCE: Scuttles along the ground while invisible to approach the enemy team, turning visible as he stands upright and prepares to fight.

VICTORY: Does three rapid poses in quick succession.

DEFEAT: His camouflage turns his scales white with pink hearts, before he covers his face in embarrassment.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney