More videos from yours truly (Mar. 20/2020)

The first video is yet another showcase of Red Skills from characters you’ve seen me use before. Let’s see how they work together!

• 4 out 5 heroes in my team have their Red Skills and all 4 have them almost (but not quite) maxed out.

• Animal dictates the flow of the match with his relentless knock backs! His Red Skill allows Olaf to knock enemies back with just his regular attacks. Grouping enemies together like this allows Olaf and Elsa to freeze everything in the map!

• Kevin was there as means to counteract status effects. But since that wasn’t too much of an issue, his impact instead came from his Red Skill. This allowed him to maintain Animal’s Basic Damage boost. The power boost was especially useful to Jack, who mostly relied on his regular attacks.

• Jack Skellington’s Red Skill causes his regular attacks to apply Scare. This was very, very easily maintained throughout the fight. Jack’s healing powers sustained the team very impressively—purple skill mods largely contributed to how much healing he provided. And of course, the Scares synergized with Elsa’s Fantastic-Type attacks for some lethal results.

• Elsa is arguably the main star of the team. Everything her teammates do, Elsa profits. Between Olaf and Animal, Elsa gets awesome bursts of Energy allowing her to spam Snow Strike over and over again. Jack’s Scares amplifies her damage in addition to the bonus damage she does against Frozen and Slowed targets. The fact that she freezes Randall in the beginning of the match also completely wastes his invisibility up-time. Seriously, this makes a massive difference!

• Remember that reptiles HATE the cold! Olaf and Elsa make for a decent blanket-check against teams with Randall in it. But don’t forget that Powerline is also a great deterrent (not featured).

The next video is more so a highlight for Hades. Seriously, do NOT sleep on him anymore! His power and especially his endurance is one of the best of the entire game (at this time).

• I just wanted to be dramatic and specifically make a “Fire vs Ice” video. Technically speaking, a more standard team with heroes like Magica, Donald, or Randall would’ve been more effective (probably?).

• Hades’ Red Skill also empowers his White Skill. This put a lot of pressure on Joy, causing her to force herself to activate her own White Skill rather pointlessly. This is a bad thing because this causes her to stall the clock, causing Hades to artificially EXTEND his invincibility up-time!

• Game’s RNG is nuts. It took me seven tries to finally beat this team using the exact same team. Before finally succeeding, Hades always manages to outlast my team, which denied me of victory! In this video, this is the closest cut to a barely-earned victory you’ll ever see! This was preferable because I wanted an exciting, dramatic, drawn out fight between the forces of nature.

Songs used:

• Life will Change (Instrumental version) - Persona 5 OST

• Karma (Electric Fountain) - Tekken 6 OST

7 Likes

Elsa vs hades

That’s really interesting, Aurora! I’ve been building up Elsa recently, but maybe I should also build up Animal! He seems super effective when paired with the likes of Elsa and Olaf.

Definitely work on Animal. And if you can, get his disk with Gonzo.

1 Like

@Aurora_Veil hehe, thanks for the video of your defense, I haven’t attacked you in our Arena yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Haha, haven’t attacked Jetsaredim yet either.

And you beat my Hades with 1 second left, nice work! Timing out freeze teams is what I was going for on defense.

2 Likes

Hello, @Mufasa_S1! I didn’t even know you lurk in these forums hahaha! You know I have much respect for your teams. Your team gave me a wonderful opportunity to make an exciting video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elsa is actually my strongest hero in the game currently

She’s at purple 04 and on lv 81

I use her mainly for crowd control in my team

After watching these vids of yours I boosted up Elsa. Shes fantastic and pairs well with Winnie the Pooh because she not only deals more damage with freezes, but slows as well.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney