Mr. Wolf/Flynn Rider Friendship Campaign

Now Here’s Mr. Wolf’s second friendship campaign!

Campaign Name: Master Heist

Mr. Wolf/Flynn Rider

FB80E220-802C-442C-86C0-D390CE30BC09
Allies: Nick Wilde, Kim Possible, Angel

Friend Level 1 Dialogue

Mr. Wolf and Flynn are now friends!

Mr. Wolf: So tell me, Flynn. Word has it that you were once a notorious thief.

Mr. Wolf: And I mean more from the posters where your nose looks off.

Flynn: Don’t I know it? They can never get my nose right!

Flynn: Anyways, I’m sure you know of me, Flynn Rider from the posters. But those days are behind me.

Mr. Wolf: Always good to meet another fellow thief turned good. Name’s Wolf.

Campaign Story: Mr. Wolf and Flynn Rider form a team for a mission.

Nick: Hey, Flynn, Wolf. I figured I’d find you two here.

Flynn: Nick. What a surprise seeing you here.

Mr. Wolf: Officer Wilde. If this is about my friends. I made sure they agreed not to steal anymore.

Nick: That wasn’t what I was here for. I’m already aware cause Judy told me.

Nick: I’m here because I got a job for you boys.

Flynn: One that requires me? Well, Rapunzel has been wanting me to help out more for law enforcement.

Mr. Wolf: Hang on, what exactly is the job, Wilde?

Chapter 1: A New Job

Chapter 1-1: Nick explains to them that the CPD has received an anonymous tip that multiple gadgets were stolen by Thief Creeps.

Chapter 1-2: They gave a list of what got stolen and specified people to recruit to help.

Chapter 1-3: Nick tells the two former criminals that he has the rest of the case at the station.

Chapter 1-4: But when they get to the entrance, the trio gets ambushed by creeps! The trio fights their way through.

Chapter 1-5: Inside, Nick opens up a file.

Mr. Wolf: So, what do the creeps have that we want?

Mr. Wolf: Or get in this case?

Nick: From what I understand, it’s some kind of mind-control equipment.

Flynn: Uh… You kinda lost me there.

Nick: Well that’s not all. They also specified some other heroes to get help with this case.

Mr. Wolf: Let me guess… a big guy, and a charmer.

Nick: They didn’t say anything for a big guy. But they did want a spy.

Mr. Wolf: Any chance Kim Possible is available? She’s quite the spy.

Flynn: Definitely. But what about the charmer?

Nick: They also specified that. Angel.

Flynn: You mean that pink little animal… thing?

Mr. Wolf: Well Jumba did tell me that she can make anyone fight on our side with her song.

Flynn: OK. Let’s go pick up our teammates then.

Chapter 2: Call Me, Summon Me

Chapter 2-1: The trio starts by recruiting Kim Possible for their operation.

Chapter 2-2: Mr. Wolf recalls her in one of the residential areas from Diane. So they make their way to Kim’s house.

Chapter 2-3: Along the way, they dealt with a few Hoverbots and Mages.

Chapter 2-4: They all fleed when Mr. Wolf snarled his fangs at them. Clearing a pathway for them.

Chapter 2-5: When they make it to Kim’s house. She was waiting for them outside.

Kim: Officer Wilde. I figured you might stop by.

Mr. Wolf: Wait… How did you know we were coming?

Kim: Wade told me that some mind-controlled equipment got stolen. And the CDP was involved.

Kim: He told me to wait for one of their officers to come.

Flynn: OK. That doesn’t sound suspicious at all.

Kim: Tell me about it. I almost hope that he didn’t hack into their files.

Nick: Never mind that, Kim. I’ll talk to Wade later. Right now we need to get going.

Chapter 3: Siren Song

Chapter 3-1: Going to recruit Angel, Nick fills Kim on the case anyway.

Chapter 3-2: As for finding the experiment, it wasn’t hard at all. They just had to listen for singing.

Chapter 3-3: Pretty soon, they found Angel fighting off a horde of Turrets and Ninjas.

Chapter 3-4: The heroes joined the battle to help Angel.

Chapter 3-5: Once they’re dealt with, they tell her the plan as best as they can.

Angel: 'Ello!

Mr. Wolf: Hey, Angel right?

Angel: Ih!

Flynn: So are you in for helping us with getting this mind thing?

Angel: * nods *

Kim: Nick, did the person leave a name by chance? Just curious.

Nick: He just said to meet him at the Warehouse District when we finish the mission.

Mr. Wolf: They might tell us who they are then.

Chapter 4: Creep Crashing

Chapter 4-1: Now that the team was formed. They just need to practice their skills.

Chapter 4-2: They head to the Port, where they spot a group of creeps.

Chapter 4-3: Mr. Wolf and Flynn dive right in with their melee attacks on some Cannons and Robots.

Chapter 4-4: Kim Possible and Angel whip out some kicks on Skeletons and slow down Mages with Angel’s song.

Chapter 4-5: With the creeps taken care of. Their team was ready for the main mission.

Nick: Alright, here’s the plan. Angel, you’ll charm the creeps with your song. So everyone else, be sure to cover your ears so you don’t turn evil.

Angel: Ooka Tooka.

Flynn: I’ll assume that Kim will be with me and Wolf.

Kim: I can assure you that I’ll be fine. I’m not your typical damsel in distress.

Mr. Wolf: True. But we may need to be quick if any security systems activate.

Nick: Got that right. I’ll make sure this all stays under wraps. Once you get the equipment, hurry back to my police car within 10 minutes.

Mr. Wolf: Alright, let’s roll out!

Friend Level 7 Dialogue

Mr. Wolf: Since I’ve seen your face on the wanted posters. I’ve been meaning to ask, how long were you a thief?

Flynn: I was a notorious thief for a while. Was wanted in seven different kingdoms.

Mr. Wolf: Now if me and the guys were still bad. I think we would’ve met our match.

Chapter 5: Creep Control

Chapter 5-1: The crew arrives at the Warehouse District where the Theif Creeps have the mind-control equipment.

Chapter 5-2: As Angel begins to sing her song. The others covered their ears.

Chapter 5-3: With the creeps temporarily charmed. Kim, Mr. Wolf, and Flynn make their way into the hideout.

Chapter 5-4: After some trekking, they find the mind-control equipment.

Chapter 5-5: But it was guarded by both creeps and heavily guarded security systems.

Mr. Wolf: This almost feels like when me and the Bad Guys tried to go for the Golden Dolphin.

Flynn: I don’t know what that is. But it sounds just as valuable as Rapunzel’s crown before she learned about being the lost princess.

Kim: Alright boys, let’s focus on the mission at hand.

Mr. Wolf: Right, time to do your stuff, Kim.

Chapter 6: Equipment Dropoff

Chapter 6-1: Kim activates a hacking app on her Kimmunicator, shutting down the security system.

Chapter 6-2: With that out of the way, Flynn takes the mind-control equipment.

Chapter 6-3: But at the same moment, creeps burst into the room. The three fight their way through.

Chapter 6-4: They make it outside to join Nick and Angel and drive off.

Chapter 6-5: They stop at an abandoned shed at the Port. Mr. Wolf comes out with the mind-control equipment.

Mr. Wolf: So… this is where we’re supposed to meet with the guy?

Flynn: Well, that’s what Nick says. They want us to drop it off here.

Kim: Hang on, I’m getting a bad feeling about this.

Chapter 7: Villains Revealed

Chapter 7-1: Kim tells the two former criminals that her arch-enemy Dr. Drakken had pulled a similar stunt like before on her.

Chapter 7-2: But before they could try anything, creeps were heard outside. They find Nick and Angel captured by them!

Chapter 7-3: But the strangest thing was that the creeps looked like they were brainwashed.

Chapter 7-4: Before the heroes could do anything, a familiar laughter filled the air.

Chapter 7-5: They turn around and find Dr. Drakken and Shego with the mind-control device!

Kim: Drakken! You had us retrieve that equipment!

Drakken: Guilty as charged, Kimberly! And now I’ll be able to control the creeps and take over the City!

Mr. Wolf: But why would you have some of us do it for you?

Drakken: To make it sound legit, of course.

Shego: Yet, you could’ve just used the Attitudinator instead?

Flynn: Yeah, why make us do it all?

Shego: I mean, if I had to guess, it’s to make you guys look bad.

Friend Level 10 Dialogue

Mr. Wolf: So, how did it go with Diane last night?

Flynn: Well, if you had told me that she was once the Crimson Paw, it would’ve been better.

Mr. Wolf: Really? It kinda spaced my mind.

Flynn: I’m kidding, it was nice to see someone else understand me.

Flynn: How did it go with Rapunzel?

Mr. Wolf: It was… eventful. I never thought she would have many ideas just to keep herself from being bored.

Chapter 8: Creeps Uncharmed

Chapter 8-1: Angry at Drakken and Shego for setting them up. Mr. Wolf begins to fight back.

Chapter 8-2: Soon the rest of the heroes follow. With Kim taking on Shego.

Chapter 8-3: But they forgot about the mind-control device Drakken got his hands on and soon the brainwashed creeps attack.

Chapter 8-4: Fortunately, Angel was able to overpower the mind control with her song in reverse. Making the creeps easy to destroy.

Chapter 8-5: With the creeps and the mind-control device destroyed. The heroes take Drakken and Shego into the station.

Flynn: Well, that job was a bust.

Mr. Wolf: Was it really? We did stop a mad genius from taking over the City with the creeps.

Nick: And when I think about it, Drakken would’ve gotten someone else to do his dirty work if we didn’t take that job.

Mr. Wolf: Yeah, so I say this job was a success. Both on the goodness and the crew factor.

Flynn: Huh, didn’t think of it that way.

Kim: And speaking of the crew. I wouldn’t mind doing something like this again. I mean, when it’s not on a mission.

Mr. Wolf: Maybe we can meet again on one of our patrols?

Angel: Ih! Akka takkka!

Flynn: I’ll just take that as a yes.

Campaign “Master Heist” complete.

“Thief of All Trades” unlocked.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

W O W ! I have no words to describe it, it’s perfect!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney