Mr. Wolf unlikely concept

We may be bad. But we’re so good at it.

Former criminal mastermind, Mr. Wolf will show his foes that even the supposed villain of the story can be the hero.

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star2: :star2:

Trial Team: Blue

Entrance: Wolf walks into the battlefield straightening his coat out

Victory: Wolf pulls out his sunglasses and smirks at the player before putting them on

Defeat: Wolf’s tail starts to wag and he tries to hide it

Basic Attack: Wolf punches the enemy

Skills

White Skill: Car Chase
:fist: Normal Damage

Wolf cleanses himself, then summons his car and barrels through enemies dealing X damage to each enemy. When he gets out of his car, he distracts all enemies for 12 seconds. If enemies are already distracted, they take an additional X True Damage and are stunned for 6 seconds.

Green Skill: Wolf Snarl
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Wolf snarls his fangs dealing X damage to all enemies and scaring them for 7 seconds.

Enemies scared by any source lose X basic damage for the rest of the wave up to a maximum of X basic damage.

Blue Skill: Full Clooney

Wolf puts on his Oliver Poodleton disguise charming the enemy with the highest evasion for 10 seconds.

The charm from this skill cannot be cleansed, dodged or evaded, and the duration is not reduced by tenacity.

Wolf prefers enemies that aren’t charmed and the charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Villain of Every Story

When an enemy loses basic damage from “Wolf Snarl”, Wolf also steals X basic damage and 40% of this buff is split among his allies.

Basic damage share is less effective with allies above level X.

Red Skill: Finished Job

“Full Clooney” now charms two enemies and removes any shields.

Enemies lose 75% tenacity and evasion for 6 seconds whenever they recover from a charm from any source.

The tenacity and evasion decrease have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional stat boosts

• +Z skill power

• +Z max hp

• +Z evasion

Friendships

SnowWhite_NarratorPortrait (1)
Mr. Wolf - Snow White
Hero of the Story
Reduced Damage Taken from Distracted Enemies

• Enemies lose X basic damage when distracted

• Damage role enemies lose X crit damage

Mr. Wolf and his allies take 19% reduced damage from distracted enemies. Mr. Wolf and his allies also gain 30 additional energy when they damage a distracted enemy.

• +19% reduced damage per star

• +30 energy per star

FB80E220-802C-442C-86C0-D390CE30BC09
Mr. Wolf - Flynn Rider
Thief of all Trades
Charm Enemies who would Disable

• max hp

• skill power to Mr. Wolf and allies

When an enemy would disable Mr. Wolf or his allies, that enemy is instead charmed for 4 seconds. This can happen to each enemy once every 10 seconds. Disables include Stun, Freeze, Blind, Silence, and Charm.

• +4 seconds per star

Mr. Wolf/Snow White Friendship Campaign

Enjoy!

3 Likes

You can’t do this dreamworks character on Disney heroes battle mode.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

First of all, please do not revive dead topics (aka topics which have not had any activity in a while), and especially not several at one time like you apparently did.

Second of all, this is an unlikely concept, meaning the concept creator already knows that the character will never be added and simply made this for fun.

5 Likes

But the bad guys was own by dreamworks man!:confused:

And as I said, the person who made this concept is definitely already aware of that. They made this because they thought it’d be fun.

3 Likes

It’s called a crossover

Plz Don’t revive dead topics.

Taylor don’t bully him

His not, it’s against the rules to revive dead topics on the forums, so don’t revive them

Yeah it is against the rules, it’s really important to read the guidelines

First of all Plz don’t revive dead topics. Second of all how am I bullying him? All I said was to not to revive dead topics cause reviving dead topics is against the rules.

Thank you! Someone has common sense.

Awesome concept! I love the Bad Guys, so I really love it!

Please don’t revive dead topics

Sorry, I already knew it just now

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney